[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: apus.jpg (185KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
apus.jpg
185KB, 1698x1140px
>be in last year of high school, still living with my parents

>Have straight A's, pretty fit, have a normal amount of friends

> Mother starts shit talking me, telling me I'm a lazy piece of shit because I didn't apply for a summer job like the rest of my friends and she starts telling me I'm going to fuck up my grades and that I'm a failure

> Don't even get mad but I take my portion of the dinner she just made and throw in the trash bin.

>She starts hitting me and slaps me really hard so I restrain her and then hit her very lightly(didn't hurt) on the cheek to disrespect her

> After that she gave up but I still took the kitchen matt and threw it out of the window and then took the dish soap and squirted it all on the floor. As final revenge I threw water on the floor and the dust she had just collected from cleaning the kitchen.

During all of this I never showed physical signs of anger nor did I higher my voice, only extremely disrespect her to the point she started to cry a little.

Is this fucking normal? If not how do I stop being psycho?
>>
seems pretty normal to me
>>
You both sound pretty retarded
>>
>>38429782
Are you ironic?

>>38429787
Why?
>>
>>38429808
>mother giving you shit for a bizarre reason like not taking a summer job
>apparently that has a connection with your grades which is a connection only a lunatic would make assuming you're not lying about getting straight As
>you respond to the lunacy by escalating and throwing food someone cooked you in the bin which is a huge insult to anyone
>she gets violent like the insane retard she seems to be, and you hit her back, ostensibly just to disrespect her which is petty as fuck
>she then does some more petty shit because she's insane, and you respond by sinking to her level and being even pettier
In your case I suppose it's understandable since you're still a kid (I don't care how old you are, you're still in school so you're still basically a child) and you've got hormones and emotions and shit going on. But your mother sounds like she's a bit fucked in the head.
>>
If u didnt sperg out hopefully she will have learned not to scream at useless shit for no reason and hit you. Just dont do it again unless she hits you hard again.

Women must learn to control their inferior minds and emotions
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.