[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend says i need to marry her or she's gonna leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 2

File: dtfEBGO.jpg (312KB, 936x1175px) Image search: [Google]
dtfEBGO.jpg
312KB, 936x1175px
girlfriend says i need to marry her or she's gonna leave

i've never believed in marriage, i think it's a trap and it's really bad especially for men, but at the same time i don't wanna lose her and i don't want to be alone

what do?
>>
if you don't wanna marry her, don't

not that hard
>>
>>38429455
>what do?
leave this board and ask /adv/
dumb normalfags
>>
>>38429464
fpbp, /thread, >>>/out/, etc.
>>
>>38429465
yeah but r9k is the board that's anti marriage like i am

>>38429464
>>38429475
yeah but how can i keep our relationship intact without marrying her when she's given this ultimatum?
>>
>>38429488
if she's threatening to leave you over this then why even bother keeping that relationship
now fuck off
>>
>>38429488
>b-b-but she has given me an ultimatum!

another reason not to marry her, she's pushing you into a corner in more than 1 way
>>
>>38429488
If she doesn't even respect you enough to understand your very reasonable decision, what the fuck makes you think she'll respect you enough to not cheat on and divorce you?
You fucked up with this one. It's time to next her, anon.
>>
>>38429488
Your relationship is over. It's already dead. It was dead the second she gave you an ultimatum. Even if you agree and marry her it will still be dead, lurching forward like a zombie.
>>
It's a trap. Why does she want to marry you?
>>
No. Do not do it. Once you do, you are liable to a whole onslaught of monetary buttfucking. Nock the hitch up? Child support. Make too much money? Alimony. Have stuff? Half of it's gone. You don't seem smart or strong enough to get a prenup so just drop this. You don't need a woman, especially one who treats you like this.
>>
>>38429455
It's a trap. If she loved you she wouldn't blackmail like that. It's better to be lonely than to be a cuck.
>>
>>38429455
Nah marriage is a scam perpetrated by the feminist jews to fuck honest men out of their belongings. Remember marriage is a religious thing, are you religious? Have you fucked her? Then probably not. So why get the government involved? Think about it - only the most insecure people need to get married to 'finalize' everything and feel secure, thats why they say all these words and make promises and rings and shit. To convince themselves they won't be alone.

Realize everyone is alone and some wet hole isn't worth half your shit plus interest.
>>
she probably got knocked up by Chad and now wants to marry you quickly so that you can support the kid

tell her to give you a few months to figure out what you can and if you see signs of pregnancy tell her to fuck off
>>
Its a trap op. But ask her why she wants to marry so bad. Then say if your willing to leave me just because I won't marry you then it was never about "me" in the first place.
>>
If she isn't religious its fucking stupid to marry
>>
>giving you an ultimatum like that
bail

its going to be hard but just leave
>>
did you have unprotected sex with her? she may already be pregnant with someone elses baby
>>
>>38429455
Either bail out now and keep your dignity and all your possessions intact or marry her and she'll divorce you within a year and take half your shit.
>>
>>38429455
> girlfriend says i need to marry her or she's gonna leave
Ultimatums such as this are a massive sign of being a toxic person. Tell her she might fuck off. And don't come back to her begging for a forgiveness after that.
>>
>>38429455
>marry me or else

Instant red flag. Dump her. NOW!
>>
>>38429455
If this is legit then my answer depends on two things.
1.) If you both have been together for 8+ years or some longgggg amount of time she may just be wanting to settle down and have kids. If you aren't ready for that then you need to tell her and if she doesn't accept it dump her.
2.) If it is a normal relationship you should leave her, you shouldn't force someone you love to marry you. It shows you don't care about them only yourself. If only been dating a sort amount of time for a year or so, she also might be crazy. Either way she is bad for you op you deserve better than that.
>>
>>38430536
it's been nearly 3 years now

idk, we work well together as is. i think the pressure to marry is coming from her family but i'm not sure
>>
>>38430563
Maybe you should talk to her and find out why she is pressuring you all of a sudden then. Is the family super religious or something?
>>
>>38430599
they aren't religious afaik but they are pretty traditional

kinda afraid to bring it up desu because this shit gets kinda heated
>>
>giving ultimatums
leave nigga. the bitch is probably cheating already
>>
>>38430660
Well sadly you gotta figure out why she is doing this op. If it is family maybe she will calm down about it. If it isn't and she is trying to force this on you it is still bad for you. Only thing you can do is find out all the information and then decide what you want to do.
>>
>>38429455
>>>/out/ you fucking normie cuck
>>
>not even married yet and already being blackmailed

I think you have your answer, OP
>>
>>38429455
ask her about prenups and shit. my gf wants to get married. i love her a lot. i just dont wanna lose everything. she is sterile so i cant lose kids fortunately. but my posessions, yeah. she is kind of mentally unwell and could turn on me and try to fuck me. hasnt yet but its possible. will probably marry but get a prenup even if ahe doeant like it. she knows i want my finances separate.
>>
>>38429455
Tell her that you'll only marry her after she's confirmed pregnant. It's the only reason to get married in modern time.

That way even if it ends poorly, at least you continued your biological legacy.
>>
>>38429455
let her leave. throw acid to her face.
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1500303459.jpg (122KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1500303459.jpg
122KB, 523x700px
NIGGA SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU GET OUT NOW THERES NO REASON FOR HER TO THREATEN UNLESS CHAD CAME IN HER
>>
>>38429455
marriage is a trap for men and she knows it. she's also trying to trap you so you can't run away
>>
>>38429455
She cares about a wedding party more than she cares about you
>>
>>38429488
tell her yes then string her along until you decide
her true colors will come out.
shoot I've bought 3 rings and a puppy for different girls
they don't get their way until the papers are signed
>>
Just impregnate her and then marry her. That way she'll be stuck with kids, and won't be able to divorce as easily.
>>
>>38429455
She basically blackmails you into signing the worst contract of your life, gtfo until is too late
>>
>>38429455
put a baby in her. now youse cant leave
>>
If blackmail is something she's unironically willing to use then you're in a bad business relationship, not any sort of romance.

Conclusion: bail
>>
>>38429455

Dump her. HUGE red flag.
>>
>>38429674
This>>38432751
Holu fuck, This is it
>>
>>38429455
If she is threatening to leave just to get her way then YOU need to leave. That's not a healthy relationship.
>>
>>38429488
/r9k/ isn't "anti-marriage"
They say they are because they denounce anything they want but can't have
>>
>>38429455
DON'T THIS IS CLASSIC 'CHEATED ON BOYFRIEND AND GOT PREGNANT' SHIT
>>
>>38433477
Most guys in general under the age of 35 are anti-marriage anon, /r9k/ is no different in this regard.
>>
>>38429455
You shouldn't have gotten a girlfriend in the first place if you're against marriage. That's how it works.
>>
>>38433963
What?
That doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>38433990
Yes it does dumbass. Girlfriends eventually become wives. After a few years the majority of people put a ring on it.

She's not the first girl to want this after three years.
>>
>>38434039
Nigger, girlfriends don't all become wives, there are plenty of people who stay in a relationship for years and years without getting married.
Shit, my uncle has been with his girlfriend for 28 years, and they're still not married, because he knows marriage is a scam and she knows that they don't need to be married to have a legitimate, fulfilling relationship.
>>
>Get a load in you from some rando
>retarded so you're not on the pill
>convince your clueless boyfriend to marry you
>live on alimony+child support+welfare for the rest of your life while your ex husband dies poor and lonely
>>
>>38429455
why are his tits so low down?
>>
>>38434095
Pills poison the water with estrogen and turn women into whores
>>
Let her leave.

Relationships built on "Do this or I'll leave" do not last long -- and a marriage CERTAINLY will not last long under those circumstances.
>>
>>38434082
I don't give a shit about your uncle. Keyword faggot, "majority". The topic will at least come up and most girls will expect you to propose after a few years.
>>
>>38429455
Make her sign a prenuptial agreement.
>>
>>38434132
Because cheating on your boyfriend doesn't make you a whore
>>
>>38434082
your uncle and his girlfriend are likely cucking each other and its not a real relationship anyways
>>
don't do it
it's a trap
you will die alone anyways
>>
>>38434175
The point is that not ALL of them will get what they want, fact of the matter is that less and less people get married every year because people realize that it's a waste of time and money, so if a woman gets into a relationship with a guy at a young age and expects marriage, that's on her.
>>38434195
I doubt it, otherwise they wouldn't have been together longer than my parents.
>>
>>38429455
Tell her that if she really loved you she wouldnt care about getting married or not.
What she really wants is a comfotable life without having to work for anything.

Honestly OP if she leaves be glad.
>>
>>38434215
you're naive. a lot of people have open relationships
not getting married after nearly 30 years?
somethings not right there
>>
>>38434302
If it's an open relationship and they're both getting laid then no one's getting cucked.
>>
>>38429455
she has reasonable demands anon
not her fault society is fucked up, if he tries to divorce you one day just kill her
>>
>>38429455
You are a normie. Leave.
>>
>>38434215
Marriage is not a waste of time and money. It's a commitment to remain together no matter what, and solve your problems like adults instead of leaving after every fight. Yes it costs money, but that's the point. You're less likely to leave after spending that much money. It sorta motivates you to stay.

If you have children, this kind of of commitment is healthier for the kids as well, because it teaches them to learn from their parents and not give up easily and become loyal individuals.
>>
>>38434227
This
There is NO REASON to be married if you two truly love eachother, there is no upsides besides same healthcare plan shit.
>>
>>38434372
>Yes it costs money, but that's the point.
Real talk, are you a kike?
This sounds like something a kike would say.
>>
>>38434386
I'm not a kike. I'm a blackbot but I believe in marriage and I think it's a beautiful thing for people to remain committed and loyal to each other. If I were to get married I would never consider divorce, but yeah prenups are essential just in case.
>>
>>38429455
if she also says she won't do a prenup fucking trash her ass she's using you
>>
OP, as someome already mentioned, if she is FORCING you to marry her, than you should probably think hard about the fact that she is forcing you. You won't be happy in the long term. Any ultimatum is a sign that someone wants something really really bad because he/she has an ulterior motive behind it and the actions he/she took before before the ultimatum had no effect untill now and the person now is grasping to straws and putting on a scene to get it his/her way.

My adwice would be to leave your girlfriend as a friend before she leaves you AFTER you were married for some time and you WILL loose half your shit if not even more.
If she can't be happy with simply living together with you , than she is not the right person for you. Nothing much to discuss there.
>>
>>38434432
Right, but the part that costs money is literally just a piece of paper, if you need a piece of paper to motivate you to not be a piece of shit adulterer then you don't need to be getting married in the first place.
>>
>>38429455
If she's giving you ultimatums like this don't marry her. Do you think that behaviour is going to stop? The only difference is next time you say no she get's 1/2 your stuff and alimony payments. Only marry someone if you love them and genuinely WANT to marry them, not because they threatened you.
>>
>>38434465
That's true, but that piece of paper is literally the only thing keeping married couples together. They don't want to bother losing their money, so they're stuck with each other. I'm not just talking about adultery though, if someone cheats I believe they should certainly divorce because once a cheater, always a cheater. But a lot of people divorce because they're simply sick of each other and fight too much. I find that to be ridiculous.
>>
>>38429488
well we don't give a shit about your normie problems either. get fucked by child support extortion,false rape accusations and STDs.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.