[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best thing you can cook?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1497122395742.gif (811KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1497122395742.gif
811KB, 200x177px
What's the best thing you can cook?
>>
>>38429008
Grilled cheese.
>>
Scrambled eggs. But they are super good scrambled eggs
>>
File: 1488564215430.jpg (41KB, 520x417px) Image search: [Google]
1488564215430.jpg
41KB, 520x417px
>>38429008
i only know how to operate a microwave and a toaster

...so anything that can be made with those i guess
>>
File: 1498911691335.jpg (22KB, 418x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498911691335.jpg
22KB, 418x460px
roasted potatoes, carrots and parsnip.
my grandma's legendary recipe
compliments almost all meats well, and is easy to make
>>
>>38429008
Pasta, I can take directions so I'm sure I'd be able to cook other things like pizza
>>
File: 1483915674669.jpg (103KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483915674669.jpg
103KB, 1024x594px
I make chicken and rice with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, beans, and sometimes jalapenos. The sauce consists of soy sauce and mustard and some seasonings like pepper and creole. Other than that I just cook breakfast. Potatoes, bacon, eggs, pancakes. That's all I like to eat. Sometimes I cook breakfast at night
>>
Fried rice. I only eat fried rice
>>
>>38429008
Pork filet wrapped in bacon.
>>
I only eat soylent.
>>
>>38429008
Really nice grilled cheese, or pizza or pasta. That's pretty much all I eat when nobody else cooks or I'm not buying something.

>>38429281
Pizza is actually easy, 90% of the difference between good and bad pizza is the quality of the ingredients and how evenly it's cooked. Make everything yourself, even the dough, and it will be a lot better than if you just threw together supermarket crap.
>>
File: Casserole Pot.jpg (142KB, 598x657px) Image search: [Google]
Casserole Pot.jpg
142KB, 598x657px
Not sure it's the best exactly, but here's a tasty casserole I made.
>>
File: IMAG0743~2.jpg (1MB, 3000x3179px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0743~2.jpg
1MB, 3000x3179px
I tend to just make pasta a lot. I think I'm pretty good at making sauces and enjoy the prep work. I would say pasta with alfredo would be my favorite.
>>
>>38429008
parmesan encrusted chicken breasts / porkchops. really good quesadillas too
>>
>>38429578
looks more like stew. I really don't think you cook a casserole in a crock pot. with dumplings and sausage.
>>
>>38429819
that is literally the best cheese in the world
>>
>>38429978
Stew, casserole whatever m8. You're correct though, in that casserole goes in the oven
>>
I once made hamburgers from the ground up, was a really interesting experience and i learned several things while doing it
>>
>>38429819
Looks fucking delicious anon. You can never go wrong with pasta, so many possibilities and it takes a long time to get sick of pasta.
>>
>>38429008
chicken or eggs on the stove top
>>
>>38429008

Without a recipe? Boiled rice and fried chicken pretty much. With instructions I can cook anything though.

Last week I tried slaughtering a pig on my own for the first time, but I fucked up the scalding so I had to throw it away. Tonight I'm going to make my 2nd attempt.
>>
Probably a souffle
>>
they let me have a hot plate in here and I like to boil a potato
I try to poach eggs but I usually end up actually crying.
>>
>>38429008
I can make really good Risotto. It might be the only think I am consistently good at making.
>>
I can make a heart attack (REALLY FUCKING GOOD grilled cheese)
>>
>ctrl+f "crack"
>0 results
Too many crackers in this thread. Clearly not what OP wanted, judging by his gif.
>>
>all these useless NEETs who can't cook
You really have no excuse. Wageslaves don't have time to prepare homemade meals every day, you have all the time in the world. Cooking from scratch is a lot cheaper too. Go watch some fucking youtube recipes and try something new.
>>
>Irish stew in the slow cooker
>pulled pork
>enchiladas
>spaghetti carbonara

But I'll normally just make poached eggs on toast.
>>
It only takes a few tries for me to "perfect" anything I try, but it's easy enough to find recipes anymore. I'd hardly say I'm good enough to be on those ridiculous competition shows or go to a prestigious culinary school though.
>>
>>38429008
Chicken marsala with grilled asparagus and yellow rice
or
skillet fried chicken with onion-peach dipping sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a mixed green salad
or
liver and onions with brussel sprouts and baked potato
or
bacon wrapped marinated beef kebob with rice and green vegetables
>>
>>38429578
that isn't a casserole - that is stew with drop dumplings
>>
Tastes like heaven and it's a goddamn calorie bomb.

Easy to make when you have practice, will fuck up the first times.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.