[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My normie brother is trying to get me to switch to Reddit so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

My normie brother is trying to get me to switch to Reddit so I can leave this degenerate place and 'fit in' with regular people.

How the fuck does Reddit make you fit in with normies and on top of that, how the fuck can anyone use Reddit, I don't understand how the fuck that place works
>>
File: IMG_2799.jpg (57KB, 776x602px)
IMG_2799.jpg
57KB, 776x602px
>>38428920
>switch to reddit
>strictly browse r/incels
>tfw brother btfo'd
>>
>>38428920
He just wants to indoctrinate you, that place is filled with a bunch of retarded leftists.
>>
>>38428920
if youve even thought about it, time to go to reedit
>>
Normal people go on instagram, or twitter. Reddit is just another nerdy website like 4chan to them.
>>
>>38428920
Tell him to gtfo and reee real loud, if that doesn't do it start throwing pee bottles at him.
>>
Like wtf how does Reddit work? Can I say nigger there? What the fuck is up with up and downvotes? This isn't comfy and I don't want it
>>
>>38429120
no you cant say nigger there and you get fucking shadowbanned if you do, not kidding, you can see your posts but others cant so you dont even know youre banned.
>>
>>38429120
Each subreddit is like a different board, with different rules and shit.
It's not worth it though, it's just become an indoctrination tool.
>>
anyone who thinks that posting on reddit is a step toward fitting in with normal people deserves an immediate pissbombing
kik, instagram, twitter, even a linkedin godforbid, those are what normal people use
going to reddit to be normal is like hanging out with abbos to be australian
>>
>>38429164
Honestly i browse a few meme subreddits. I'd honestly recommend the unadulterated cancer that is r/surrealmemes
>>
>>38429191
get out out get out get out out out get out
>>
>>38429153
But I like saying nigger!

>>38429164
>>38428935
How is it an indoctrination tool?
don't let them take me, I like being a fucking degenerate. My life sucks and I'm ok with that, I don't want to get better or fit in
>>
>>38428920
>>38429309
If 4chan can be considered the right-wing underbelly of the internet, Reddit is the left-wing underbelly of the internet. Your brother's attempts to throw you into normalcy is just him trying to keep an eye on you. His level of surveillance may be anywhere between "I'll just see what he's doing for the next week" and going full Stasi.

Rather than striving to become "normal" you can quit facebook, twitter, all those shitty social networking sites driven by narcissistic ego and spend less time shit posting on an anonymous Indonesian puppet-show web forum. You will become a better person.
>>
>>38428920
It doesn't make you fit in.
>Be me
>Currently working Overnight Maintenance.
>Some days ago
>Browse Reddit
>Chick walks up behind me and looks at what I'm looking up
>Just stupid pics on r/aww had to deal with maggots that night
>Asks what app
>Tell her Reddit
>"Is that like Facebook?"
>Shrug and say sure
>Walks away and does her business

>Another night
>Browse on Clover
>Different chick walks behind me and looks at what I'm up to
>On /r9k/ with a thread mainly with anime pics with the occasional Pepe frog pics
>Asks what I'm looking at
>Just reading what's on these people's minds
>"Oh"
>Walks away and does her own business

Boredom does shit to people.
>>
>>38428920
I was banned for posting proof that there were no gas chambers in the holohoax. The goyim definitely do not know
>>
>>38429691
So all in all its a shithole but with actual consequences
>>
Switch to /r/4chan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.