[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"yo Anon take your shit off! we're going in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>"yo Anon take your shit off! we're going in the water!"

Would you do it?
>>
I would do it yeah. She looks like fun. Wear a condom though, she is likely carrying a disease or two.
>>
Her body looks really awkward

Maybe it's just the pose, but something feels very off
>>
>>38428816
Yes, she'll obviously not consider me a creep if she asks me to do it and besides it's her problem if she stares at my dick
>>
>>38428845
Her left arm is 5 inches shorter than her right.
>>
>>38428881
I can fill that gap
>>
>>38428816
Of course, I'm in shape.
>>
>>38428845
something about her wrist (look at the hand resting on her thigh) gives me the willies
>>
>>38428845
she's could use a little more mass, either fat or muscle or both, either would be great for her, such a good body.
>>
>>38428900
>*sucks your cock nonstop*
>>
Hell yea, but afterward we would have a hearty meal because she looks like a anorexia poster child.
>>
File: 1491919075359.png (124KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491919075359.png
124KB, 284x339px
>>38428816
no

I dont even know who she is or why I am on a beach all of a sudden

just ate a bunch of chicken nuggers for the first time in years. I expected them to taste delicious but they tasted pretty bad. I havent eaten junk food in such along time I cant enjoy it anymore. mfw
>>
of course. I don't give a shit what you think about my pale lanklet ass
>>
>>38428845
>Americans are so used to seeing morbidly obese people they think a slim person looks awkward
>>
>>38429014
she has weird proportions. her limbs are too big for her torso
>>
>>38428816
>Stretch marks on ass

Nope , nope ,nope..........
>>
>>38428995
>I havent eaten junk food in such along time I cant enjoy it anymore.

Holy fuck iktf. I used to enjoy it a lot and it gave me a bit of comfort growing up but now i went on a no-junk food of any kind diet and now if i eat any of it i feel fucking sick and it tastes disgusting.

>>38428816
Rachel Cook is literally perfect desu, no way i could be on the beach with her. The only thing i can imagine her telling to me is "could you please not look at me i will call the police"
>>
>>38429014

She looks nervous and is making a forced uncomfortable pose and sucking in her stomach.
>>
>>38429014
There is a difference with being thin, being fit, and looking like a Barbie doll. She looks like she couldn't lift 5 pounds over her head.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.