[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Genuine Autism No memes pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: autisticbday.png (475KB, 658x1210px) Image search: [Google]
autisticbday.png
475KB, 658x1210px
ITT: Genuine Autism

No memes pls
>>
>>38427453
>still holding the party after not getting any rsvp
>>
that pic is so fucking great, it shows the cruelty of society together with the incompetence of her parents creating living hell on earth for an already helpless person.
It's like a scene from a movie, too unreal to be happening in real life.
I bet they brought her chips and dip after taking that photo and dragged the party out for at least 2 more hours.

Humanity needs to get fucking nuked off this planet.
>>
>>38427453
Is Hailee the one on thr right because if so she's qt.
>>
>>38427453
Poor girl. Fuck those kids, man. I would've happily taken time out of my life getting to know her by talking and making her feel like she was important.

Why are people so cruel?
>>
>>38429070
I don't understand why people can't just have the patience and kindness to listen to someone or talk to them just for 5 minutes. People can't stop being self-centred for a short while just so that someone else can know what it's like to not want to die every second of their life.

Even if someone is annoying and smells like piss and is vapid as hell, I can still find the common decency to let the ramble for a few minutes, or even interact with them. It costs nothing for you, and the difference it makes for them is astronomical. I can guarantee that if just one person showed up and spoke to her for 20 mins before, her day would have been 10 times better.
>>
>>38429057
yes she's on the right
>>
>>38429498
>Even if someone is annoying and smells like piss and is vapid as hell, I can still find the common decency to let the ramble for a few minutes, or even interact with them. It costs nothing for you

You must not live somewhere with many black people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.