[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, how the FUCK do you compete with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2349987_5_o.jpg (69KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
2349987_5_o.jpg
69KB, 533x800px
Women, how the FUCK do you compete with this?
>>
Who keeps posting this autistic shit? I'm a dude, your ordinary sexually perversed /b/tard that lurks /r9k/ for feels and remembering that women really do use the Internet.

Like seriously, women do not need to compete with that. I'm into short stack girls who are a little chubby and have nice breasts, don't care if they're a midget or only an inch shorter than me as long as they're not entirely deformed. Imperfections in skin, whether that's on the face or body, are completely overlooked. I just don't understand why "perfect" bodies are held in such high regard.
Women, you'll find a guy that's right for you some day. You don't need to compete with that pile of shit, she'll be getting gang raped by apes before she ever bears a non-bastard child.
>>
>>38426312
Its that you think she is a ten. Its what makes it good for men and women alike that we all have different ideas of a ten. Different tastes
>>
>>38426398
Is this pasta?

origoogoo
>>
>>38426398
This is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever written on /r9k/. Too bad everyone will probably call you a fag for saying it.
>>
>>38426398
Go white knight on reddit, fag.
>>
>>38426398
>Women, you'll find a guy that's right for you some day.

lmao, i love how for women its like "don't worry, you'll find the right guy just like you are entitled to, you don't need to worry about bettering yourself =) "

For guys, it's like "lmao you're gonna die alone, you don't deserve a woman, why don't you lift and get /fit/? stop being entitled, accept you're gonna die alone."

Why does nobody tell guys someday they'll find a girl that's right for us, and instead tell us we must fix ourselves?

Fucking sexist hypocrisy.
>>
>>38426450
Nah, just felt like letting my guard down for five minutes. Putting the walls back up now.

I'll get roasted as a white knight by anyone who sees it, but admit it, all you ">the no gf" guys would settle for a chick that's legit ugly as fuck; no woman needs to worry about competing with such high standards. I'm saddened by women feeling like they need to compete in some market. I don't give a damn if this is fucking 4chan, this is the truth. Women are more beautiful than they ever need to worry about.
>>
>>38426634
Because that's the way we're built. Whethwr you believe in Darwinian evolution of Judaeo-Abrahmic creationism, it's how we were built. This was never even a problem until recently, with the upbringings of the luxuries of life. Both men and women are now much dumber and much more out of shape, and for a species where males are supposed to compete for a mate, that means an era hat requires places like /r9k/ for us to revel in self pity. Because we are inadequate.
>>
>>38426398
>Imperfections in skin, whether that's on the face or body, are completely overlooked.
I find them very endearing.
I don't want "perfect", I just want her.
>>
>>38426634
>Why does nobody tell guys someday they'll find a girl that's right for us, and instead tell us we must fix ourselves?
Because comforting lies like that are the reason half of us are here in the first place.
>>
I don't
I'm on /r9k/
>>
>>38426752
Mate, this is absolutely true. Honestly some stretch marks, acne, freckles, no makeup, whatever; some times I actually like it on a woman because it shows that she is real.
I dunno how to describe it, but that's the best I can do.
>>
compete for what exactly? it's not exactly my lifelong dream to be the picture on a shitty post on r9k lol
>>
>>38426634
becuase of baby boomers.

they raised us like little pandering bitches.
if our dads had some assertiveness they would teach us how to actually deal with woman
>>
>>38426312
That woman obviously has a c-section scar
>>
>>38427027
all the more perfect, she is a mommy
>>
>>38427027
I wondered what that was
Now I know her pussy never got wrecked by a baby,so now she's just more appealing
>>
>>38427027
>fembots will never be mothers
>>
>>38426312
how do i compete against people in something i never entered?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.