[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, im in love with the sister of a friend, i met her 4 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n6mo5wivVw1qi9ooro1_1280.png (326KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6mo5wivVw1qi9ooro1_1280.png
326KB, 800x800px
So, im in love with the sister of a friend, i met her 4 years ago, never talked to her that much, just saw her now and then, after a while spending some time with her because i started showing up on my friend's house frecuently, i started to like her and catch feelings for her, the summer this year, i went to a little party with my group of friends, and she came too, long story short, we got a bit drunk, and we went to bed together, we didnt have sex, we just cuddled and kissed a bit, i was happy as fuck, next morning tho, she was as distant as usual, not that i expected anything else tho, untill this day she is the same, i dont know if she regrets it and pretends nothing happened and hopes for me to do the same, or if she actually likes me, i never got the balls to ask her out or talk about the manner with her, with the time i started to loose my hope on her, but recently, my friend told me to go to his house, because his sister wanted to be DM on a dungeons & dragons campaing, and she wanted me to come, sadly i was busy and wasnt able to assist, tho, the fact that she wanted me to come got my hopes up again, am i just being a fool and try to forget her or keep my feelings for her?

(sorry if i mispelled anything, english aint my mother languaje)

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.