[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is fucking retarded. Money is literally all that matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

/r9k/ is fucking retarded. Money is literally all that matters in this hell. Looks are totally irrelevant. The only reason /r9kike/ says this over and over again is because you're ugly little shits living in mommy's upper middle class suburban house. You're all so coddled and spoiled it's disgusting. You should kill yourselves.
>>
>>38425622
>implying most people here arent lower middle class to poor
>>
you're retarded, you only say that because you're a poorfag thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I've always been poor except for a couple years when I got a job and started saving money. but it doesn't fucking matter. everything material I can enjoy can be done in my little cupboard room with nothing more expensive than a nice computer. but money can't buy me people who care about me. I guarantee you if a robot became rich, it would only deepen the desire for human intimacy.
>>
>>38425800
I'm attractive and you're fucking wrong. It solves nothing. But money can solve every problem except massive character flaws.
>>
>>38425689
That's bullshit. This board and trump shills are the same fucking people and their middle to upper middle class. The confederate hillbillies aren't posting here.
>>
>>38425622
>Project is funded
>Still pledge money anyways
How retarded can you get? Backer "perks" are always shit.
>>
File: 1497380696730.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497380696730.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
>>38425622
>4664 friends
>has a website
Social status is all that matters when it comes to making money.
>>
>>38425622
>wealthlet detected

Try to get some money, it's not that hard, just do something useful and charge for it.
>>
From most important to least important it's
>Charisma
>Money
>Looks
>Height
>Physique

This is indisputable
>>
>>38427155
will you pay me if i suck your dick
>>
>>38425622
/r9k/ is working class. That's why there are so many commies here.
>>
>>38427257
If you're a woman and not a cop absolutely
>>
>>38427359
what if i look really good in a wig and skirt
>>
>>38427489
>what if i look really good in a wig and skirt

No
>>
>>38427506
but you wont even be able to tell im a boy
>>
>>38427155
>just do something useful and charge for it.
and what did you do?
>>
>>38425622
>implying you can buy an authentic life experience with money
It makes it a hell of a lot easier, but is the ugly guy vapidly fucking whores really any better than the ugly incel?
>>
>>38425622
that's fucked up thing to say.
>>
Bill Gates married Melinda Gates.
>>
>>38427655
>and what did you do?
Programming
>>
>>38425800
I'll care for you man,no worries.
Maybe it won't make you the happiest man alive but shit, money do help a lot. I'm making 200$ a month and trust me it isn't fun.
>>
>>38427682
yes hes a lot better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.