[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

average potsmoker's argument

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: spaghetti.jpg (50KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
50KB, 498x383px
>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant
>>
>muh muh plant cures cancer just a plant muh plant muh plant big pharma just a plant
>>
>>38425141
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
potsmokers are almost as bad as chads
>>
>>38425141
Did anyone ask you, bootlicker?
>>
File: happyclose.png (2MB, 1109x960px)
happyclose.png
2MB, 1109x960px
>>38425208
>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant it's muh just a plant muh plant muh plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant
>>
I hate pot culture, but i mean it is technically a plant, yeah.
>>
>>38425264
>muh pIant
>>
>>38425271
what is it then?

orgoog
>>
File: file.png (582KB, 716x649px)
file.png
582KB, 716x649px
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
>>38425264
"AIright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
File: BARS.png (49KB, 154x203px)
BARS.png
49KB, 154x203px
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and teII him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px)
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'II be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
>>38425314
>>38425322
>>38425332
>>38425338
not gonna lie, kinda impressed desu
>>
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's aII it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to sell it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resoIve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
I smoke and when I get high i typically have less degenerate thoughts and am more productive than when I'm sober
>>
>>38425141
Weed is fucking terrible. My doctor suggested I try it for my chronic insomnia instead of the heavy sedatives I usually take and holy fuck who would do that shit recreationally? It was legitimately such an unenjoyable high every other drug I've done is so much better.
>>
>>38425264
"Alright, Champ. Just go in the and tell him marijuana is just a plant and he'll be guaranteed to seII it to you. That's all it takes, buddy, just firm resolve and the temerity to inform people it's just a plant. Once they are aware of that, it's all yours.
>>
muh plant handshake plant tell him muh plant
>>
>>38425141
>Was thinking of saving muh plant for tomorrow but you just reminded me I could get muh high
thanks pleb I'm also playing muh SoTN and AMR2 rn
>>
Hemlock is also "just a plant". ask Socrates how harmless that is
>>
>>38425384
You're such a faggot did you even rip it from a bong you neanderthal you probably smoke out of apples when you're not smoking cocks
>>
>>38425384
I concur, muh plant is the worst drug I've ever had. Not that I've had many. It's just so overrated and I am surprised a medical doctor would unironically suggest someone take it.
>>
>>38425141
Pot culture and pot smokers are literal reatrds but making it a schedule 1 drug is equally retarded. The amount of people clogging up the legal system over pot related charges is a ludicrous and obscene waste of tax dollars.
>>
File: glassyrei.jpg (152KB, 474x700px)
glassyrei.jpg
152KB, 474x700px
>>38425439
I know, right, it's just a plant it just makes no sense that they can put me in jail when it's just a plant it's just a plant and they put my justplanet on the just schedule 1 over all the the other planets it's my plant and muh plant muh plant mu plant muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant it's muh just a plant muh plant muh plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant
>>
>>38425422
According to pot smokers, so long as it's just a plant we should be good to go. It is just a plant right?
>>
>>38425432
Tried joints, bongs, and vape. All equally stupid in terms of the high with vaping being the most enjoyable delivery method.

>>38425437
My sleep problems are largely PTSD related and medical cannabis is generally helpful to a lot of her patients. As a medicine to reduce anxiety, help with pain, and reduce inflammation with out being as addictive or heavy as opiods or other common drugs it has a lot of reaserch backed merrit. That being said it was far less effective at treating my problems than benzodiazepines. As a recreational drug it's fucking stupid as hell though theres so much better shit out there.
>>
File: floral.jpg (199KB, 1200x817px)
floral.jpg
199KB, 1200x817px
>>38425529
that doesn't make any sense because all the pot addicts say it's just a plant
>>
>>38425141
Make heroine legal too. Opium is JuSt a PlAnT
>>
>>38425632
Huh, why is this the first I'm hearing about this? If it's just a plant it makes not sense.
>>
>>38425686
Heroine is made poppy resin. The WWII flowers are coming to get us HIIIIIII
>>
File: IMG_1038.png (8KB, 240x200px)
IMG_1038.png
8KB, 240x200px
DOWN WITH THE DEVILS LETTUCE!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.