[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do I stop freaking out about the apocalypse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: klux.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
klux.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
how the fuck do I stop freaking out about the apocalypse?
>>
>>38424103
Imagine all the normies getting their special little lives ruined. Won't it be great? You shouldn't fear it. You should welcome it.
>>
By realising it will be the sweet release and not the bitter end.
>>
>>38424103
What apocalypse? Everybody thinks an apocalypse will happen in their lifetime. Look at the religious nuts, the doomsday preppers. Humanity has been around for thousands of years and outside of the plague, i can't really say there's been an apocalypse.
>>
>>38424103
>think about suicide every day
>afraid of the apocalypse

Only on /r9k/ eh boys?
>>
>>38424103
Buy a gun and store some emergency supplies. It's not too difficult, and those emergency supplies can come in handy if a natural disaster ever occurs.
>>
File: angel 01.jpg (102KB, 450x771px) Image search: [Google]
angel 01.jpg
102KB, 450x771px
>>38424103
Earth is evil and its destruction is ultimately a good thing.

I don't see an apocalypse happening any time soon, though. But if you feel you and the rest of the world will die soon, look on the bright side, at least you get to go to heaven! It's full of angel cuties and God produces better anime than your Earth body could ever comprehend. And the cute Angel girls will watch it with you!
>>
>>38424103
By realizing that a slow decline is much more likely than a sudden end.
>>
I for one welcome a quick death. You must still have hope left in life anon.
>>
>>38424103
Evil normalshit detected. Nobody decent would do anything but welcome the death of man.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38424103
It's called "getting a job," sport.
>>
>>38424103
If you're worrying about the biblical apocalypse there is plenty more time before shit hits the fan. When the world is quiet and there is peace and people are following a false God is when you need to freak out.
>>
>>38424694
what about like the 50 gigatonnes of methane sitting under the melting siberian 'perma'frost tho
>>
File: 1454037371468.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1454037371468.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>38424103

By embracing it. If the apocalypse is not your wet dream than you are on the wrong fucking board normie.

maybe give reddit a try?
>>
>>38425528
I'm surprised to see a non rapture person out in the world wide web.
>>
>>38424103
just get off the computer and go do something productive.
>>
File: 1476053455854.jpg (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1476053455854.jpg
4KB, 228x221px
>>38424103
>tfw you want to become a self-sufficient farmer and prepare for potential doomsday scenarios or collapses but can't because you're a poor cityfag
>>
>>38424103
Did you know that firenados are a thing that happens in Australia?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.