[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started lifting >learning an instrument >learning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>started lifting
>learning an instrument
>learning German
>bought crest white strips
>buckling down for mcat
>none of this matters because I'm dull and girls don't like me
>>
>>38423135
Seems like you could cut some of those out and make time for the others.

Like learning german. What good is that?
>>
You'd get ton of girls if you had drugs, tattoos and a motorcycle
>>
>>38423158
I've always wanted to know a second language and think German is interesting idk
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (230KB, 1280x1832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
230KB, 1280x1832px
>>38423135
>started
>learning
Dude, you're in the beginning stages, this shit takes time. It's awesome that you're taking steps to become a better and more interesting man, but you gotta be patient with it. The fruits of your labors aren't gonna come tomorrow, or a week down the line, or even a month down the line. They're gonna come a long ways down the line. One day, you're gonna wake up, go about your day, and have an epiphany how fucking awesome you are, how you spent years grinding to become a doctor, learning foreign languages, and doing all this cool shit. That's when things are truly going to become great for you. You just gotta keep grinding. The girls will come, I promise you - you've already taken the initiative to come this far, so I know you'll be able to work to get that girl of your dreams. Fuck man, just don't give up. It sucks now, but it'll pay off.
And I'm sure this comes off as normie as fuck, but I don't care, I just want some anonymous stranger on this backwaters internet friend simulator to have the courage to succeed.
>>
>>38423158
its really only worth it in the long run if youre going into a job. or if you just really like learning languages. if youre forcing it to make yourself look better its worthless.
>>
>>38423135
how the fuck did you do all that? adderall?
>>
>>38423408
Thanks anon ;_;

>>38423434
I think being able to communicate in more than one way is bretty cool

>>38423457
No mate you just have a lot of free time when you don't have any friends
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.