[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Anon's trying to better themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1474544788.jpg (298KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
1474544788.jpg
298KB, 1200x872px
My life just revolves around sleeping, shitposting here and jerking off.

I need to break the endless cycle of shit my life has become, I'm thinking of taking up guitar, or learning a language.

What are you guys doing? I need inspiration and motivation. I can't live like this anymore.
>>
File: 1500004977732.gif (2MB, 498x437px) Image search: [Google]
1500004977732.gif
2MB, 498x437px
go to school or a get job, it's a meme but it gives you something to do for 40%-50% of the day that's not degenerating in nature and actually improves your situation.
>>
>>38422014
>What are you guys doing?
For the past 13 years ive just been working and relaxing. life has gotten pretty same same

Maybe in 10 years or so, i'll retire in my homeland and maybe turn myself in to the police
>>
File: 1497751277828.png (348KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1497751277828.png
348KB, 600x562px
>>38422014
Been reading older books to try and get some ideas for a book I'm writing.
There's just something about the way that they handled controversial topics back in 1960 that I really admire.

I also finally managed to get somewhat decent at cooking, so there's that I guess.
>>
I tried eating better, exercising and working harder at my studies. To tell you the truth it hasn't made me any happier even though I've seen some results. I feel like I'm just working toward nothing as there's really no hope if me ever actually achieving anything meaningful. Sorry to be a downer but that's how it is.
>>
>>38422014
make good friends. if you don't know how i'll be yours desu.

seriously though, having good friends makes life so much better
>>
Here's a few things I've started doing over the past year or two:

>Running 4 miles every other day through the steep hills of my neighborhood.
>Learning to cook everything from scratch/mainly eating whole foods and not hot pocket junk bullshit food.
>Started recording an album
>Cleaning my room daily (even before I ever heard about Jordan Peterson).
>100 pushups every other day

I feel very energetic most of the time, but I still haven't quite figured out how to escape my room. It must be social phobia or something holding me back still.

My hope is to eventually play the music that I'm making on the album to an audience. That's what keeps me going.
>>
File: 1495090314240.png (212KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495090314240.png
212KB, 720x1280px
September 9th marks my 1st year anniversary of being homeless. Since then I got a chill job at a shipyard, just passed my state exam for CNA, and got 40% in neetbux from the VA. I should be getting my own place soon. Having a cycle/schedule is good, op, but you got to change up stuff once in a while. Learn a magic trick, go to the gym, or maybe even fuck a backpage hooker. I know this sounds like a shitty motivational bookface "meme", but always find a balance in the things you do.
>>
>>38422072
I just finished homemaking a large batch of tomato sauce that I'll turn into two smaller batches of regular marinara and meat sauce. Then I'll freeze small portions in baggies to use later. The whole from scratch process took all afternoon. Feels rewarding. Cooking is nice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.