[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Legalize weed! See, this article says people can drive better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_4866.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4866.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>Legalize weed! See, this article says people can drive better when they are high!
>>
It's pathetic how desperate junkies are to legitimize their addiction.
>>
>>38421867
>>38422059
t. Phillip Morris
>>
>>38421867
Which articIe?
>>
There is literally no reason to keep weed illegal. It's a fucking plant. Why are we jailing people over a plant when the sale of tobacco mixed with rat poison is ok?

Stupid bootlickers know the only reason why it's illegal is because some 1%ers cant profit off it.
>>
>>38422059
>Addiction
>Weed

Pick one.
>>
>>38422172
>t. Phillip Morris
Top kek
>>
>>38421867
Legalise it for people above the age of 25.
>>
>>38423059

Tobacco doesn't negatively impact cognitive function.
>>
Weed is already legal in my state. Nothing really changed other than less people going to jail and anyone with a greenhouse on their property becoming rich
>>
>>38421867
Heh. Most of the people who want to legalize it are below 25, 90% of the time, the other 10% need to grow the fuck up
>>
>>38423223
t. person who's never had a tobacco high
It actually feels worse and affects my thinking worse than weed
>>
>>38423279
willie nelson needs to grow amiright?
>>
Petty drug, petty crime. Stop wasting money to enforce a failed legal policy.
>>
>>38423279
>young people's opinions are irrelevant because they're young
>if you don't agree with me you need to "grow up"

I don't smoke weed or do any type of drug. I probably won't even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol in my lifetime due to how much I want to avoid that stuff. I don't have a problem with weed being legalized because it's stupid to punish people for it when it's fairly harmless.
>>
>>38423319
>willie nelson
Nah he is good
>>
>>38423339
>fairly harmless
yeah keep telling yourself that
>>
>>38421867
marilisze legalhuanan
>>
>>38423373
How is it harmful?
>>
>>38423337
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heardd
>>
>>38423073
I'm sure you can quit 'whenever you want'
>>
If you've been smoking weed every day for your entire life, it's not gonna affect your driving ability at all. If anything you'll drive better
>>
it depends. personally, I find I drive better when slightly stoned than when completely sober, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for anyone new to driving or smoking weed, and no one should drive while completely blasted on anything. if you can't focus or react quickly and decisively, don't drive. otherwise, it's all cool
>>
>>38423436
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/references

Aside from this even in highschool i remenber doctors and psychiatrists saying that the "le is all natural so it doesnt hurt you" thing is a lie and the fact that smoking it causes cancer and can trigger schizophrenia. Eating Weed Cookies on the other way is almost no harmful, aside from the schizophrenia thing.
>>
>>38423292

>tobacco high

lmfao. I bet you get soda drunk too
>>
My aunt works at a mental hospital and she says too many teenagers come in getting psychosis from weed highs. Is that a thing that really happens? Is she full of shit?
>>
>>38423223
>He actually believes this

orginao\efejk
>>
File: 1452144869043.jpg (49KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452144869043.jpg
49KB, 649x649px
>>38423223
You know good damn well that's propaganda to keep the status quo in check.

By that logic Alcohol should be banned and so should tobacco since it does impair cognitive function and gives you cancer.
>>
>>38423592
Yes it really happens. You don't hear about it cuz weed heads are idiots
>>
>>38423592
If you're a heavy user (like daily) it can trigger schizophrenia
>>
File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>38421867
I love watching potsmokers throw their tantrums over marijuana legalization. Nothing is better. They are so easy to trigger. I always make sure to casually refer to them as addicts in every instance. But even that doesn't compare to the frothing they rile themselves up into over watching marijuana become legal. All their little freedoms are going away and the best part is, this is what they wanted. Your dealer coming to your house at 2 a.m.? Kiss that good buy goodbye, you can buy your fix between the hours of 0900 and 2300 like with alcohol. Paying taxes, age limits, no smoking and driving.

Oh and your illegal dispensaries? Those aren't going to stay open. Scream all you want about how it's just some flower. There was an old pothead I knew, and he always said:

>They don't know how good they had it when it was against the law
>>
File: leharmlessplantface.jpg (4KB, 166x249px) Image search: [Google]
leharmlessplantface.jpg
4KB, 166x249px
>>38421867
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161005160733.htm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3927252/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
>>
marijuana addicts are the worst people put there.
>>
Weed should be legal but fuck driving while you aibt 100%. I could barely stand when I use to have a good high going on.
>>
>>38421867
couldn't care less about legality, seems like too many people in prison for having a fucking plant in their cars. unless you're selling to kids under 18, it should be fine.

HOWEVER, weed smokers are usually the dumbest people in any room. they might even be talented in some things but listening to them talk is like watching a diarrhea dog confused about what is coming out of his ass. i don't want to hear about strains of fucking weed or what your weird sex kinks are. i don't care that you can pretend to be oblivious/moody or act like "everything is so funny!" you can do that gay shit without weed just as well.

give weed to people who don't know what it "should" do a few times. they'll act mostly normal and they won't care for it. the kinds that really fuck you up are total depressants and you get lazy. that's it.
>>
File: joyful.jpg (148KB, 798x966px) Image search: [Google]
joyful.jpg
148KB, 798x966px
>>38424955
>>38423059
>muh muh muh just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant
>>
Prohibition never works, unless you're a prison contractor or a DEA agent.
Read a history book.
t. Someone who has no desire to smoke but hates morons
>>
>>38425021
We should ban anime since it causes autism
>>
It might not make you drive better but I am sure it doesn't make them drive worse and it makes many people drive more carefully. The people that already drive recklessly are the ones that make it look bad.
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (50KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
50KB, 498x383px
>>38425051
>muh muh muh just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant
>>
>>38425071
>muh muh muh just a cartoon just a cartoon it's just a cartoon muh cartoon guys it's just a cartoon muh cartoon muh cartoon
Sad!
>>
>>38421867
>DUDE
>WEED
>L M A O
weedfags are the most obnoxious
>>
>>38425071
Saying it is just a plant is a terrible argument, but it still isn't dangerous in any way
>has never gotten high and proceeds to judge it
>>
>>38425104
Seriously, people that get fucked up by it's are either a) gonna have a psychotic break anyway or b) smoking LITERALLY multiple times daily
Smoking once every couple months is as safe as or even safer than doing the same with booze
>>
File: laughrei.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
laughrei.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>38425094

>>38425141

>muh plant
>>
>>38425104
>isn't a chef and proceeds to judge food
>isn't a director and proceeds to judge movies
>isn't a rockstar and proceeds to judge music
this is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>38425154
Cartoons are for children anon
>>
>>38421867
honestly all robots (non-schizo) would love weed, it makes it easier to be content with a shitty existence and if you smoke it and have shit genetics then it slowly kills you too. But hey I get it there's more pride in hating on drugs then just admitting you'll never be able to try it because it takes social skills to g on off a plug
>>
File: IMG_5198.jpg (64KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5198.jpg
64KB, 800x638px
Guys there is nothing wrong with smoking daily. Would you call a person an alcoholic for having a glass of wine with dinner every night? Your 1970s DARE eduction is clouding your view
>>
Legalizing weed keeps the cartels and gangs from making money. Thats the only reason I support legalization, don't even smoke weed.
>>
File: dank.jpg (59KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
59KB, 510x489px
>>38425169
plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's muh just a plant
>>
>>38425155
Actually, you are wrong. Those comparisons are nothing alike, retard. How about you base your assumptions on scientific evidence, then I will consider what you say.
>>
>>38423223
Alcohol does.
>>
Bait post, but I can easily use the "if you don't like it don't do it" argument for this.
>>
>>38423059
This. People need to stop dictating what can and cannot go into your body
>>
>>38425735
especially when they are just plants right? And a woman could never object to me forcefeeding her plant matter. they can't just dictate what can and cannot go in her body, least of all a justplant
>>
>>38423033
No article
Trust me thouhg
its' real
>>
>>38423373
Who gives a fuck even if it is harmful?
Harmful things that affect no one but yourself shouldn't be illegal.
>>
File: 1489511832085.jpg (110KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1489511832085.jpg
110KB, 500x623px
>>38424955
>listening to them talk is like watching a diarrhea dog confused about what is coming out of his ass

holy shit I'm dyin'
>>
>>38423073

>Anything can be addictive!
>I can't eat if I don't smoke weed first
>>
>>38423059
Heroin and cocaine also comes from a plant
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.