[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted yesteday, but didn't get much repsonse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20-electivire.jpg (160KB, 452x635px) Image search: [Google]
20-electivire.jpg
160KB, 452x635px
Idk I turned 29 this year and I don't get kids and general trends nowadays.as

>New Vidya culture
Mobas and ranked system games seem pretty shitty if you ask me. Also COD, I have always hated shooters but this seems like ripe ass. Also I don't care for anything blizzard makes.

>PHONES
Phones are for calling, not playing games
. I will take a 3DS as a hand held thank you very much.

>Music
When did derp rap and shitty music in general become all the rage?
I remember people talking about shitty rock bands way back when but this is out of control

>Social Media

Everyone has so many pictures of themselves
The only reason why i joined facebook is because IM died and hardly anyone uses skype for quick convos. EVERYBODY has like a trillion pictures of themselves, why do people do this? Also how does one get another to engage in coitus through this medium..

>Outlook on anime
Back when I was a teen fellow anime was all the rage, monsters could be heroes , super robots, transformations, cool vehicles, inspiring tales of those never gave up their goals, what was there to hate? Most people either didn't know what it was or asked what you were watching

Nowadays we've got waifuism and all sorts of lurid crap out there; the consensus is that one is a weeaboo if they like anything that is anime like. That's no good.
>>
>Left vs Right
Back when I was young and in general people didn't use identity politics that often. Most everyone on this site and web generally were centrist with left leaning views on equality; bible thumpers and hillbillies were laughed these boards within seconds.

I get we used to "Shoot da WHOOP" and yell "DOUBLE NIGGER", but it was to be offensive more so than actual racist.

Nowadays you got crazy dudes claiming how they have to protect their white race and that alt-right was associated with 4chan esque fellows. /Pol/ appeared out of nowhere and pseudo intellectuals seem to flock to it. More and more people are being indoctrinated with these "red pills" it's a mess.

Also on the "left" these third wave weirdos appeared out of nowhere and think that everything is offensive. Back in my day, I thought right-wing fellows were the sensors who wanted to burn your pokemon cards and harry potter. I mean what's going on? I just don't get people a
>>
>>38420677
any sentiments rR9K?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.