[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For robots with sisters: pros and cons of fucking your sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

Pros:

No need to waste time on introductions leading to some undefined relationship you're investing effort in with no result - you're already in a great strategic position where the physical barrier is the only one left to break

You might already be somewhat comfortable talking to her or being around her

She might have some existing feelings for you, she just needs to stop putting labels on them and expand her mind.

If you still live together, no need to take her out on dates and waste money, you have easy access to her on a regular basis

You also have an easy access to her belongings and solid knowledge of her past, allowing you to do full risk assessment before making an informed decision on the nature of your relationship (one night stand, fwb,standard monogamy, abusive, stockholm...)

It's kinky and taboo, so you definitely won't be vanilla no matter how missionary your sex is! (i don't know, this is a big perk for normies so I thought I'd include it)

You're validating your own genetic material by being attracted to her, so it's the most mutually validating sex imaginable.

If your relationship turns serious and you ever get married, there's no way your union will be legally recognized so no alimony

Cons:

She's still just a female so all this makes no difference because she's not capable of love and will still prefer Chad, and you'd have to be a cuck to go through with it knowing what you know
>>
My sister ran off because I could even finish laying out the first argument. What do?
>>
Incest is an abomination in the eyes of God.
>>
>>38420371
Tell that to Lot and his daughters.
>>
>>38420371
Tell that to Adam and Ava, faggot.
>>
Only normies fuck family. Leave
>>
>>38420435
>only normies do something most normies frown upon
Kill yourself at any time my dude
>>
>>38420473
Can you newfags stop infesting my board with this shit my dude?
>>
Only people without siblings think incest is hot
>>
>>38420579
Correction: only people without siblings fetishize incest. You can still be attracted to your sister, despite being related to her.
>>
>>38420536
>my board
Off yourself.
>>38420579
That's not true.
>>38420616
Hello Austrian friend.
>>
>>38420849
Is that all you normies can say? Off yourself? No wonder this board has gone downhill.
>>
>>38420616

I wouldn't be surprised if there were only about 1000 /r9k/ posters in total.
>>
>>38420616

Well are you attracted to your sister?
>>
>>38420929
Hang yourself? This board doesn't belong to anybody.
>>38421091
>He/She doesn't know the legend
>>
>>38420579
i've fantasized about my mother. I don't think that fantasizing about your siblings, which is way less degenerate, is out of the realm of possibility.
>>
>>38420267
OP, you forgot
con: might accidentally create another inbred incestual retard like yourself
>>
File: 1498873284616.jpg (83KB, 464x692px) Image search: [Google]
1498873284616.jpg
83KB, 464x692px
That's pretty degenerate behavior to be desu. There's way more cons than that you fucking retard.
>>
Austria, stop masturbating and say something.
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (120KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
120KB, 900x720px
>>38420435
When a normie tries to assimilate himself into out threads.
>>
>>38420579
This. Shoot, I like incest but think the idea of being with my sister/mother would be really fucking gross
>>
File: 1462349614980.jpg (62KB, 516x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462349614980.jpg
62KB, 516x339px
>>38421544
You're not a siscon, desu? You don't even deserve to say "desu", desu.
>>
>>38420579
just a fellow siscon, with an actual sister, just checking in to tell you that you're a lying faggot.
>>
This seems like nightmare mode difficulty.
A virgin robot isn't going to get anywhere with his sister. My guess is, you have to be a legit Chad. You're so fucking hot even your own sister admires you. The irony is, Chad already has tons of options why would he risk it?
>>
>>38422474
It's been almost a year and I still haven't discerned whether Chad is a huge inside joke or if you all really believe it.
>>
File: 1500167750567.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500167750567.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
>>38420267
My sister claims she is bi, but I've always believed she is purely a lesbian. She just told our parents she's bi to give them hope at grandchildren / a slightly more normal daughter. I've also never had any kinds of feelings for her and have never been attracted to her. Would I fuck her if she straight up asked me to? Probably tbqh.
>>
>>38422559

I don't understand what's so hard to believe.
>>
>>38420267
I know a guy who lost his virginity to his older sister. He was a drug dealer and joined the Army. He's the reason I hate filthy meds.
>>
>>38422559
T. Chad who doesnt understand the male hierarchy becuase he has always been on top of it
>>
>>38422656
Do you have a good relationship with her? You need to support her even if your parents don't.
>>38422691
It's hard to believe an entire board believes a small percentage of males are literal perfection that can do anything they want with ease, bed any woman, have no problems whatsoever, and constantly have women pining for them.
>>38422835
I'm an 8/10 at best, so don't label me with your possible inside joke.
>>
>>38420579
I have a sister and before she moved out I used to perv on her and masturbate to thoughts of her all the time.
>>
my former bestfriend started fucking my little sister out of spite. she brought him around my estranged family and they all loved them. shit drove me fucking insane honestly m8. I've wanted to hate fuck my sis ever since not really sure why.
>>
>>38422943
>mfw I used to rub my older sister's buttocks when I was younger(she 21 and me 16)
>mfw she tried not to moan everytime I rub her legs and butt.
>mfw she let me do that for 2 years and ended having sex with her.
>>
>>38422943
>>38423084

Isn't it weird seeing features of your own face in your sister while thinking about her sexually? Isn't a bit like jerking off in the mirror?
>>
File: 1476369333258.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476369333258.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>38421112
>this board doesn't belong to anybody
normie detected, requesting ree strike on marked position
>>
>>38422862
I don't really care if she's a lesbian. I've never said anything against it. We're not really friends or talk that much so it's not like I'm just gonna come up and say "hey I would be ok if you're a lesbian". We joke around sometimes, but I think the last time we had an actual conversation was when we were kids/pre teens. Honestly I might've been the first irl person she came out to. I didn't really understand what it was at the time though
>>
>>38423371
Why not have a good talk with her soon? I'm sure she'd appreciate having a nice conversation with you.
>>
>>38423129
I never really thought of it in that way. She was hot girl and I masturbated to her like so many other girls. I never considered it on any deeper level.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.