[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pills/weed/Alcohol general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

What you got friend?
>>
>>38420109
Good ol' beer, OP.
>>
>>38420109
half a bottle of vodka , a bottle of whiskey
>>
>>38420109
I'm sober, bozo. Drugs are for losers.
>>
A horse dildo.
>>
3 meo pcp, gabapentin, weed, and caffeine for me
>>
beer and weed. all i need
>>
>>38420109
What are ya buyin'?
>>
Trying to give up alcohol. I'm on medication that makes me not crave it, and it's actually working. I don't care about any other drugs or enjoy them really.
>>
i fucked up.
Parentsvfound im high, the putting all the pills in a safe
>>
>>38422431
what medication is that?
>>
>>38420109
percocets, herbal jew, assorted benzos (mainly valium)
>>
>>38422493
Welbutrin and Rexulti. Welbutrin almost immediately killed cravings to smoke too. I was still drinking before I started the rexulti last week and haven't since then. I started antabuse too as insurance, but I think it takes a few weeks to kick in.
>>
>>38422536
This is a goddamn lie. I've been taking Wellbutrin for years. Completely killed my desire to smoke but I'm an alcoholic.

To answer OP, I'm drinking beer and taking a myriad of prescription meds.
>>
I have clinical depression and anxiety. Can we make a trade of some sort?
>>
>contact dealer
>walk alone in city nightscape
>comfy as can be
>tells me I gotta wait for some reason
>he's been good to me so I'm just waiting in a college that I dropped out of

It's going all right. It's pretty surreal walking outside in the city for the first time not on meds.
>>
>>38422561
I'm not lying it just worked for me obviously. Or it's the Rexulti.
>>
>>38422565
do ketamine and MDMA
they might cure you and they're easy to enjoy
>>
>>38422632
It could be placebo. Wellbutrin is used for smoking cessation, not alcohol cessation. Rexulti is an antidepressant and used for neither.
>>
I would pay someone to be my friend. We would just hang out and chill.
>>
>>38422671
Could just be that I'm not feeling as depressed and therefore not wanting to drink. So glad it kills the smoking cravings.
>>
>>38422713
good post
where do you live
>>
>>38422726
Highly likely. Glad they're both working out for you. Curious why your psychiatrist has you on two antidepressants. Are you taking anything else?
>>
>>38422792
Last time I was there I was on seroquel which was making me want to eat and drink at night like crazy, and she said she thought this combo would be better. It definitely seems to be so far. I have xanax for anxiety but haven't needed it much. The antabuse doesn't do anything yet, but I've been on it before and it's a good safety net. Also I want to lose weight very badly, so that is definitely making me not want to drink calories even if I'm tempted.
>>
>>38422871
wew lad seroquel is a fucking nightmare, glad you got off of it. will make you gain weight like crazy. Did you voluntarily go on the antabuse though? That shit can literally kill you
>>
>>38422924
I've been on Seroquel 500 mg XR before and did fine, but I had to plan out every thing I ate and have special things ready for me at night in case I couldn't control myself (carrots, yogurt with fake sweetener). I was able to lose 5 pounds while on it, but it was tough. Antabuse I asked for for the first few months of treatment while I get out of the habit of drinking. After that I'll see where I am. When I'm on the right meds I seem to be able to kick drinking nearly completely for many months but eventually I go back to it.
>>
>>38422992
good for you dude, sounds like you've got a lot of self-restraint. I quit drinking for a couple of years way back, but lately I've been extremely bad about it. would never resort to something like antabuse with how many other meds I'm taking but if it helps you I guess it's doing what it was meant to do. good luck with everything
>>
>>38423060
Thanks man. It got really bad lately too. I have ~35 pounds to lose, so it's good incentive right now to stay away from anything mind altering that could affect my judgement. I will look into that "kill you" thing, I think I remember hearing that a few years ago now that you mention it. Hopefully it's only a safety net.
>>
>>38423119
It's really only that if you drink a large amount of alcohol with it, it will likely kill you, which is almost impossible given how much you'd be throwing up before then. But just to be safe, y'know. Never hurts to mention it.
>>
>>38420109
All of them.

oreganimo
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.