[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We pretend to be /pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 21

File: 147200008587.jpg (15KB, 185x156px) Image search: [Google]
147200008587.jpg
15KB, 185x156px
>minority cast in movie
>MUHH EUUSS JAYY DUBUWUUUSSS
>WAHH I'M BEING GENOCIDED
>AHHHHHHH WHERE ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE (90% of the cast)
>>
>>38420011
You sound really fucking assblasted
>>
>>38420011
fashies btfo
>>
>>38420011
dude le paganism is so cool lmao xD
>>
>muhh iq bell curve
Doesn't get that it's a fucking bell curve implying there are smart minority's.
> ehhhhh buh ethno state
Wants shitty ethno state instead of just working like a meritocracy then ppl with high Iq will be able to succeed and retards will fail.
Answer is don't help retards
> Really gets those almonds running
>>
female doctor who?

wow the sjw agenda is being forced upon us again!
>>
File: 1499819975638.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499819975638.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>38420011
lol butthurt leftie got destroyed in /pol/ probably
>>
>>38421429
>implying all minority races are the same
>implying that the bell curve argument isn't mostly used against black people
>implying smart negros aren't outliers

I don't personally believe in the ethnostate concept for America, but there's plenty we can do to "purify" this fucking country and don't act like America is a meritocracy anymore.
>>
>>38421440
I'm not mad about it because I don't give a fuck about Dr. Who, but don't pretend that it isn't SJWs. I fully expect a mudslime Dr. Who next.
>>
File: 1488469163879.png (72KB, 994x596px) Image search: [Google]
1488469163879.png
72KB, 994x596px
>THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS XDD
>SHADILAY SHADILEY XD
>Praise kek and DEUL VULT my brothas :DD
>What do you mean I'm a pathetic NEET virgin who lives with his mom? Who needs a job anyway? I'M SAVING DE WHITE RAZE WITH MUHH GENES EVEN TOUGH I'M NOT REPRODUCING
>Stop telling me I'm a loser you dumb nigger shill leftard
>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftie XDD
>>
>>38421729
But anon, I am saving the white race with muh genes.
I've already made one aryan kiddo
>>
>"Heh those dumb liberals always whining about wanting a safe space. they can't even handle other opinions...."
>someone enters their forum with a differing opinion
>"REEEEEEEEEE GET OUT!!! LIBERAL!! FENCE-SITTER!!1 FUCKING WHORE SHITSKIN NIGGER MUDSLIME KEK!!!!!! >>>/GAWKER/ >>>/REDDIT/ >>>/TUMBLR/!!! WTF WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN WITHOUT THE SJWS BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS REEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>38421729
>What do you mean I'm a pathetic NEET virgin who lives with his mom? Who needs a job anyway? I'M SAVING DE WHITE RAZE WITH MUHH GENES EVEN TOUGH I'M NOT REPRODUCING
This one is my favorite.
>>
>>38420011

shalom moshi

>>38421770

how many more are you planning and why is it 5 ? does your wife know that you a redpilled ?
>>
>blompf is rude against something
>alpha! can't stop winning! btfo!

>drumpf licks the butthole of someone
>the art of the deal! 4th chess! he knows how to act like a president so proud!
>>
>>38420011
HOLY FUCK YOU GOT DUBS
BETTER RUIN YOUR THREAD PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK
KEKE KEKE KEKEKEKK EKE
if you dont like how i spam every single fucking thread with my inane garbage you are a shill cuck shill shareblue shill cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>38421972
>you are a shill cuck shill shareblue shill cuck cuck cuck
W-We're not allowed to say "cuck" anon. It autocorrects to kek.
What sorcery are you using?
>>
>>38422029
only cuck in all caps gets filtered to KEK
>>
>>38421945
Hoping for 3 more. And somewhat.
>>
>>38420011
>You've raised a valid point that could prove me wrong there, my friend. HOWEVER! The flag above your post is associated with a me-me, which makes you automatically wrong
>>
>>38420011
>there are people like OP who actually get mad at a bunch of neckbeards sperging on a Taiwanese mathematics bulletin board
>>
File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
/pol/ is a much better board than this one and weebs aren't really tolerated there
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166KB, 428x280px
>>38420011
dude vargina vikernas is so smart!
>>
>>38420011

If SJWs would stop gaslighting conservatives and liberals, neo-Marxist anarchocommunists would stop infiltrating us with double thinks.

It's just common sense, people. If you don't understand what I mean you are LITERALLY the problem.

>Posts pro-Trump meme

That's all I'm saying, people.
>>
>>38421589
maybe it was done to push an sjw agenda, maybe they just thought she was the best person for the job

you can't just assume it's the former every time
>>
>>38420011
You can make fun of /pol/ all you want, but there's no denying that it is the most powerful and influential board on this site.
Only shitskins and liberals are intimidated by it.
>>
>>38422234
>implying weebs are bad
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>38420011
haah got em dude they'll never recover
>>
>>38422500
>take historically male role
>make it female
With TV, it's always an agenda. This shit is too calculated because of all the money involved.
>>
>>38421429
1. There's regression to the mean. If an asian guy is 6'5 then that's an anomaly. His children will be much closer to the average height for asians. Intelligence is similar.

2. Look up Putnam's work (He's a lefty). Multicultural places have lower social trust even among those of the same race.

3. Identity politics correlates with "diversity". Identity politics is the natural enemy of meritocracy.
>>
>>38421589
I don't give a fuck about doctor who and have never watched the show, so the only things I've heard about it so far are the little bit of buzz I've read regarding this today

However -
If the doctor truly isn't supposed to be human and doesn't have a gender or race - then why has he always been a dude so far?

A female doctor should be expected, a non white doctor should be expected - because nothing about his character dictates he is a white male.
>>
>>38420011
Hi Hilldog
>>
File: Commie 8.jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Commie 8.jpg
184KB, 960x720px
>>38420011
>>38421729

We pretend to be shills:

>I'm gonna make them look retarded by typing strawman arguments with lots of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
>HURR DURR I'M /POL/ I"M SO RETARDED IF THEY BELIEVE IN WHITE SUPREMACY WHY DO I LIVE IN A DARK BASEMENT HURRRR

Read The Culture of Critique series and The Kalergi Plan. Also look around. It doesn't matter if people intentionally plot things - certain groups tend to act certain ways with a few exceptions. Jews tend to be a certain way, women a certain way, etc. No conspiracy needed necessarily. And all conspiracy means is 2 or more people planning in secret so there's obviously the possibility of some being out there among the elites.
>>
>>38422710
>show primarily watched by roasties casts roastie as the main character
woah who cares
>>
File: 1471545044099.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1471545044099.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>38422847
>there is a person in this thread that LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY believes people are being paid to mock him
>>
File: Cap punches Hitler color.jpg (620KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
Cap punches Hitler color.jpg
620KB, 1000x767px
On /co/ I posted a thread asking Anons to post pictures of Hitler getting punched and the /pol/kiddies got so fucking mad. They started screaming about tumblr and SJWs and shit. It's fucking Hitler. One went so ballistic he started spamming the thread with gore.

Can you imagine braving the horrors of WW2 fighting that asshat and his henchmen only to have your grandson idolize him just to be an edgy fuck?
>>
>>38423028
>implying at least some of those anons weren't false-flagging
Welcome newfriend.
>>
>>38423028
>implying WWII veterans aren't horrified by what the world has become
>>
>>38422051
Testinf KEK cuck
>>
>>38423028
Doubt my granddad gave a flying fuck about Hitler as a person. The Holocaust mythology hadn't even been dreamed up yet.
>>
File: received_1409773819113822.jpg (117KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1409773819113822.jpg
117KB, 1200x1600px
Thoughts /pol/ keks?
>>
>>38422740
>1. There's regression to the mean. If an asian guy is 6'5 then that's an anomaly. His children will be much closer to the average height for asians. Intelligence is similar

No you moron, his children are more likely to be anomalously tall like him.
>>
File: CTR 15.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
CTR 15.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>38422978
Shill doesn't necessarily mean paid. Maybe originally. There are other lefty communities who do it for free and even openly talk about it.

Then there's Shareblue/CorrectTheRecord who openly admit what they do and have plenty of evidence to show what they're doing
>>
>>38423212
Im sure your grandad wouldn't be happy about you idolizing America's greatest enemy and talking about how Germany should have won the war or whatever the hell ya'll spout over there.
>>
>>38423028
It's almost like 60 years of NAZIS R EBIL propaganda gets tiring.

Patton said we fought on the wrong side. Hell the war wasn't even necessary.
>>
"There's nothing wrong with racism"
"Affirmative action is racist and evil REEEEE"
>>
>>38423362
>Patton said we fought on the wrong side.

He said we defeated the wrong enemy. He hated the USSR more.
>>
>>38423362
>It's almost like 60 years of NAZIS R EBIL propaganda gets tiring.

So the solution is to start worshiping the Nazis to be a contrarian? How long before you're doing the same thing for Osama?
>>
>>38423414
More like if society says "Don't be racist" then don't enact affirmative action policies. Also most affirmative action goes to women.

>>38423481
Why the hell would I do that for Osama? He wanted us dead.

Honestly Hitler would've been better for the west than this shit.
>>
>>38423028
>Germany hates Hitler more than anyone
>All of Europe hates him
>WW2 vets hated him
>Edgy American kids love him

This is what happens when you let a child's worldview get shaped by /pol/
>>
>>38423525
>He wanted us dead.

So did Hitler. He wanted to build an empire and stamp out all dissenters.
>>
>>38423544
Everywhere outside of the west doesn't get the Hitler hysteria. WW2 vets don't hate him necessarily. All of Europe doesn't hate him and it's not just Americans - look at the flags on /pol/.

This entire thread is a bunch of strawman arguments.
>>
I'd just like it to be a publicly accepted opinion that some cultures (including NEET culture) are objectively shittier and more regressive than others. Also, the people from these shitty regressive cultures should not be allowed or encouraged to enter better countries and shit them up for the purpose of "muh feels".
In regards to native groups, y'all can stop complaining about theft, it's the right of conquest so you should assimilate and get no additional priveliges. If your culture was worthwhile you'd have beaten europeans back.
In regards to former slave populations, I'm inclined to agree that you should get at the least autonomous regions if not full independance, but keep in mind you are the descendants of people who were deliberately dumbed down and were themselves descendants of cultural losers in their homelands. Your new state will inevitably fall apart unless you adopt more civilised cultural mores.
>>
>>38423567
Osama wanted westerners and non-muslims to be dead or subservient.

Hitler didn't want most Americans dead. He'd probably leave our asses alone since you can't occupy the US. Europeans would be okay (Except the slavs, that's what I don't like). But at least we wouldn't have the 1984-esque Europe arresting people who have the "wrong" opinions with muslims raping with impunity and feminists being assholes.

I'm not a NatSoc, but I'm not trying to virtue signal by hating on them or jumping on the bandwagon.
>>
>>38421729
>Be me
>Be half Dutch half Spanish but Aryan
>Spanish facial features, dutch colours like hair, eyes etc.
>Be 6"1
>Go to Eastern Europe for a backpacking trip last summer by myself
>Be considered Chad here
>Sleep with 20+ woman in 4 weeks time over there
>Didn't use condoms half of the time
>Half of those time didn't check if she was in birth control
>They only know my first name but nothing else about me so they can't look me up
>Probably have about 3-5 kids in Eastern Europe
>Never talked to them again after I had sex with them

Did I save the white race?
>>
>>38423593
>Everywhere outside of the west doesn't get the Hitler hysteria.

Yeah because they weren't as involved with his side of WW2 as we were.

>WW2 vets don't hate him necessarily.

Yes they do.

>All of Europe doesn't hate him

Yes we do. Germany has strict laws against Nazi imagery and to this day 'Nazi' is used as a slur against Germans.
>>
>>38423712
>Nazi is used as a slur against Germans
Only lefties use this as a slur, like "Nazis get out".
Never met any German person that said Nazi as a slur against someone, they were more using it as a joke or for bants.
Most German soldiers who were in the wehrmacht didn't necessarily hate Hitler at all.
>T. Guy with German GF who's grandfather was in the wehrmacht and her great grandfather was in the Waffen SS
>>
>>38423712
Yeah because they weren't as involved with his side of WW2 as we were.

You shitting me? Japan and India were sure as shit involved.

>Yes they do.
Nope. Band of Brothers is a drama with tons of fictionalized shit but loosely based on a true story.

>Yes we do. Germany has strict laws against Nazi imagery and to this day 'Nazi' is used as a slur against Germans.
And the US has strict laws against drugs, but most think it's retarded. Europe has ANTIFA running around tracking political opponents, attacking people they disagree with, and taking over entire parts of the city plus they'll arrest you for sharing the "wrong" opinions online. Of course you're not gonna see much love for Hitler or open ambivalence for him.
>>
>>38423651
>Osama wanted westerners and non-muslims to be dead or subservient.

Hitler wanted a master race and dissenters dead.

>. He'd probably leave our asses alone since you can't occupy the US.

The Axis powers would have eventually came for the US. Pearl Harbor was only the beginning.

>But at least we wouldn't have the 1984-esque Europe arresting people who have the "wrong" opinions with muslims raping with impunity and feminists being assholes.

Oh you fell for the /pol/ memes...
>>
>>38421470
he's pointing at us /r9k/
>>
>>38423353
>America's greatest enemy

That would be individuals who have actually done injury to the American people. So people like Ted Kennedy, Barack Obama, the Clinton family, etc. Not some German prime minister who never did shit to us.

>about how Germany should have won the war

Depends what you mean by this. I don't wish that American forces had lost, I just wish they had never gotten involved at all. WW2 was about France and the UK unjustly denying ethnic Germans in Danzig the right to be governed by their own people, it had nothing to do with saving the Jews or protecting Western Europe at all.
>>
File: SJW 86.jpg (72KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
SJW 86.jpg
72KB, 800x621px
>>38423788
>Hitler wanted a master race and dissenters dead.
Dead commies? Who cares. Overtime it would've gotten watered down anyways. Also Hitler had black hair, Himmler was a dork, Heydrich had a jew nose, Goering was fat, and Goebbels was a womanizer. The "EVERYONE WHO WASN'T A MODEL ARYAN BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES WOULD BE GASSED!" is a stupid myth.

>Oh you fell for the /pol/ memes...
Look it up. Rotherham. Cologne attacks. Anti-"hate" speech laws.
>The Axis powers would have eventually came for the US. Pearl Harbor was only the beginning.
No Japan and Germany didn't have the ability to take the mainland US much less keep us off their own shores. Stop watching too much The Man in The Hightower.

The NatSoc are the least consequential group in your day to day life. SJW's are way more powerful in terms of policy and media. ANTIFA are way more violent. No idea why you have to be a good guy and virtue signal against "Le Ebil Internet Hate Machine!"
>>
>>38420011
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME IS A (((SHILL)))
>>
>>38420011
>you be Reddit
>>
>muh western culture
>muh white genocide
>muh iq is hereditary
>muh haplogroups
>muh fascism
>muh sex outside marriage should be illegal
>muh race mixing is degenerate
>muh Turkish people are white because Europe
>muh Arabs are a race
>>
>>38421429
>Answer is don't help retards
But when we stop doing that, we get accused of racism.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (221KB, 1024x828px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
221KB, 1024x828px
Liberals are so easily offended.

BUT SERIOUSLY STOP CRITICIZING LE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP YOU FUCKING KEKS
>>
>>38421824
>>"Heh those dumb liberals always whining about wanting a safe space. they can't even handle other opinions...."
>>someone enters their forum with a differing opinion

Asking for safe spaces and policing of expression in a public area like a college or university, where ideas are meant to be discussed, is different to a private area like a forum.
>>
>>38423544
>>Germany hates Hitler more than anyone
>>All of Europe hates him
>>WW2 vets hated him

This is what happens when you let a society's worldview get shaped by Jews.
>>
>>38423788
>Hitler wanted a master race
No he didn't.

Jews think they're a master race though.
>>
File: 1482188795004.jpg (45KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1482188795004.jpg
45KB, 1500x1500px
>>38423028
>One went so ballistic he started spamming the thread with gore.
Imagine being this assblasted
>>
Fiffty origaniality.
>>
File: 1486958208513.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1486958208513.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
good goys you stay blue pill forever
>>
File: eu jew.jpg (55KB, 560x765px) Image search: [Google]
eu jew.jpg
55KB, 560x765px
you can run from the truth but you can't hide from the truth
>>
>>38427337

Ah yes the pills.
>>
>>38421589
I don't care about this shit. I judge media on wether or not i can enjoy it. By doing this I am infinitely superior to both neofeminists and reactionary MRA cancer.
I am glad that Donald Trump won the election because it proves that America is still a land of limitless opportunity. It shows that i don't have to accept things as they are. I don't like feminism and I don't like /pol/ shit. I want another option. Whenever i have thoughts like this, I find out that I am not the first person to think them. There are individuals all over this great country that have the will to do what's right. With hearts of gold and minds of steel, they could change everything. They could put the justice back into social justice.
I remember reading about MLK in elementry school a long time ago. There was a part where there was a riot in black communities after white policemen shot and killed a black man. In the riot that were destroying their own communities, looting their own stores. MLK talked about these riots. He compared the rioters to an angry child having a temper tantrum. MLK cared about justice and his peaceful efforts actually accomplished something. This happened in real life. I still believe in America.
>>
>>38427568

Kek Orignality
>>
>>38421729
I like how everything is finally plausible except the space lizards so you throw that in there to dismantle the whole argument.
>>
>>38420011
>"Muh the government shouldn't control the personal choices people make!"
>"Muh ban gay marriage, weed, and abortions"
>>
>>38427568
>I'm smarter than everyone because I accept the status que and have no world view of my own
>I'm a mindless consumer that believes grade school ideology on morality and have the audacity to believe others are easily mislead sheep

People like you are the worst. Just as stupid as everyone else, twice as smug about it. All people like you are good for is unsolicited uninformed opinions and taking up space
>>
File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (13KB, 280x480px) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
13KB, 280x480px
racetraitors will be the first to hang on the day of the rope
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (28KB, 242x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
28KB, 242x165px
>tfw OPs plan was just to kick the /pol/ hornets nest and see what shit poured out.
>tfw you realize that most of /pol/ is /b/ with a Nazi fettish.
>>
>>38421440
That's literally it, you're just mentally challenged
>>
File: high smiling moon.jpg (60KB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
high smiling moon.jpg
60KB, 570x600px
>>38425011
>a private area
>like a forum.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.