[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where am I supposed to find a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: wondering-e1337528963932.jpg (22KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
wondering-e1337528963932.jpg
22KB, 600x314px
I am a 22 year old khv and have basically no experience with women, I am tall and fairly good looking and not antisocial so I'm not hopeless, but I put no effort into socializing with them.
I would consider myself a volcel because I had no interest in women until recently.

So I was wondering where people are actually finding their girlfriends, does it just come suddenly? Finding friends is pretty easy for me, but I don't know where I should find romantic relationship. I have never had a crush in my life, in high school I just focused on studying and my close group of friends and in university there is even less time to socialize.

Should I try finding friends in school? Should I just go to some restaurants or clubs? Should I try approaching girls at concerts or galleries?
And don't say dating apps, I frankly believe those are total bullshit.

Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>38419887
Most people seem to find relationships through their friend group.

Most of the people here don't have friends, and that's why they've never been in any sort of relationship.
>>
>>38419953
Well my friend group has no women though
Except some which are too old for me 25+
>>
>>38419987
then you are likely to end up in no gf land.

Welcome to the club
>>
>>38420102
Oh come on there must be another way
>>
File: 1498266144767.jpg (22KB, 511x332px) Image search: [Google]
1498266144767.jpg
22KB, 511x332px
>>38420144
nope unless you have a 16 inch cock. most women (not including roasties) dont go after average joe they either go for chad the football playing body builder or fabio the extremely attractive closet homosexual.

just give up anon
>>
>>38420340
I can't give up if I never tried
Most of my friends are average and they all had girlfriends, it's not impossible

>16 inch cock
I don't think that is even possible
Mine is above average though
>>
File: why live-1.jpg (13KB, 188x278px) Image search: [Google]
why live-1.jpg
13KB, 188x278px
>>38420439
>Above average

Dont do this meme

Like i said girls dont go for average why would a girl go for 6 inch tommy if she can get 10 inch tyrone.
>>
>>38420674
Because there are not black people here
And I really don't think penis size is that important when forming a relationship

Mine is 7 inches btw
>>
File: 3cb(1).gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
3cb(1).gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>38420734
>i dont think penis size is that important

so if a guy has a gf and tells her he has a 3 inch dick she is not going to laugh in his face?
>>
>>38420985
I read some medical studies and size apparently doesn't matter that much as people think, they say 5 and a half which is average in most places is enough
>>
>>38420340
actually you can get surprisingly far if you clean up nicely and take care of your appearance, and if you are at least somewhat interesting. So live a reasonably healthy lifestyle, dress decently (you don't have to be fancy or even dress up at all, just pay some attention to fashion), and cultivate some knowledge and interests. The hard part is doing this without coming off as autistic.
>>
>>38420340
I can really see myself being that degenerate as in the picture for real in a couple of years, and it scares me.
>>
>>38420674
Actually, there is such a thing as too big. Most women would love 6 or 7 inches. In my limited sexual experience mine (5.5") isn't really a problem. For women, sexuality is mostly mental-it's more about what you do in bed, and before you even get there, than how big your dick is.
>>
>>38421160
Well the hard part is that you can never know exactly what women want and find interesting, you can still look attractive and get rejected.

>>38421165
How old are you now?

>>38421205
This, it doesn't matter as much how big it us but how you use it
>>
Try reading models by mark manson
>>
>>38421640
I have that book on my backlog, I will give it a try
>>
You need a social circle, there literally is no other way unless you meet her at your job or something. Only the chaddest of chads can pull off that lone wolf shit, and even then if he has no friends she won't stick around (obvious weirdo).

Thing is, as a guy its super easy to have no friends. We're not as social, and like to do our own thing. Women on the other hand are super social. You'll never find an attractive female introvert but the reverse is somewhat common.
>>
>went 20 years on this planet a virgin
>worked at ikea
>made friends with friendly dude not even in my department
>he invites me to a party one day
>go along with him
>hit it off with a girl there
>shes into me
>she happens to be best friends with coworker bros gf
>they set us up
>we hit it off
>put my benis in her vag
>dump her 9 months later because i thought i could do better
>start balding
>haven't been laid in 4 years
>>
File: IMG_4435.jpg (352KB, 1369x1183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4435.jpg
352KB, 1369x1183px
>I am tall and fairly good looking
>Mine is above average
Then it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>38421706
Well how does one find a social circle with women in the first place?

>meet her at your job or something
That's a good idea, I should probably find some part time job

Yeah most guys just prefer having a small circle of close friends instead of big parties.

>>38421814
I'm still far from a Chad
And I have still no experience.
>>
>>38421750
Well I'm sorry that happened to you
>>
File: look at this faggot.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
look at this faggot.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>38421097
>medical studies

originallio
>>
>>38421922
what sort of evidence would you want
Do you have actual experience
>>
File: xDWuGp2.gif (468KB, 465x263px) Image search: [Google]
xDWuGp2.gif
468KB, 465x263px
>>38421970
nope but who the fuck cares just go to Taiwan and fuck a ladyboy
>>
>>38419887
OnIine chat groups
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.