[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get autism bux due to mental disorders. My parents will be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1369.jpg (50KB, 667x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.jpg
50KB, 667x927px
I get autism bux due to mental disorders.

My parents will be buying me an apartment to live in. So I will finally have my own place at 30.

Will I be able to get pussy then? Just pretending I'm a day trader or something?
>>
Probs not no. Sorry dude.
>>
>>38418896
You don't have to get a job or anything? You just get to live in your apartment and NEET it up, or what?
>>
No, you worthless leach
>>
>>38418896
nope girls just know sorry bud you should try and be a day trader though and make some money so when they smell you they smell the sweat of a hardworking man and not the semen on your hand
>>
>>38418933
Nope.

I just lift weights, walk around aimlessly during the day for cardio. But fresh food from the local shop and cook.

I also play some video games here and there not they're not really my thing anymore.

I've never worked because of my mental disorders.

My parents decided to give me my part of the inheritance now in the form of a 300-350k apartment so I never have to worry about rent or mortgage.
>>
The only thing you can now do in your life is try to make yourself comfy for the rest of your days. You won't have any pussy and you'll end up lonely. Also you stand a very good chance of dying alone after your parents finally kick the bucket. I feel sorry for you Anon.
>>
>>38419049
I don't want a relationship I just want to invite random sloots over and fuck them once.
>>
>>38419130
For example at my gym there's lots of young attractive women, but I don't say anything despite lifting there for years because I don't have my own place ATM:

When I'm in my own place it would easier to just say "hey come around to my place after the gym :-)"
>>
>>38419000
Damn you are living the dream dude
>>
>>38419175
Realistically once you'll get your place you'll just find another arbitrary excuse to be antisocial.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.