[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At 25 and khv with low economic status, am I basically fucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Smt1lawherooldart.jpg (464KB, 1640x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Smt1lawherooldart.jpg
464KB, 1640x2416px
At 25 and khv with low economic status, am I basically fucked? There seem to be more expectations about experience and male lead the older you get. Not to mention, most women in my age class have higher career status
>>
>>38417968
I dunno. Probably.

29 and in the same situation.

It doesn't seem to get better, and I feel like Im trying pretty hard. I refused to just chase money and major in something like accounting or engineering though. That stuff is boring.
>>
>>38418055
at 30 your chances of qt gf is basically nill. But, at least you have the money stuff figured out a bit it sounds. What's your career?
>>
>>38418117
I guess you could say I have the "money stuff" figured out but did nothing with it. Im currently unemployed and living with my parents.

You better major in something like accounting or engineering if you want a half decent job.
>>
>>38418117
I also look a lot younger than my age.

Healthy habits I guess.

I feel I look like a 22-24 year old even though Im almost 30
>>
I was actually discussing something similar with one of my female co-workers. The older women get the more they expect out of men. If you're in your mid-late 20s you pretty much have to shoot for girls in their late teens/early 20s who see you as a superhero because you're doing things they havne't yet.
We're in a weird point in our lives where even if we made the right moves and have began a path to a better future, we're not there yet. We're still lost, figuring ourselves out, and have shit assets. Women want men who hold themselves like they've already have their lives figured out. Because even if women too feel lost and need to figure life out, they feel comfortable with men that can demonstrate that they're stable and have overcome life's biggest obstacles (which in most cases is older men).

That's a lot to fucking ask of someone who's only been out of school for a few years and has only began to take their first steps in a new phase of life.
>>
File: 1446751181061.png (1MB, 1667x882px) Image search: [Google]
1446751181061.png
1MB, 1667x882px
>>38417968
Just relax and take it easy man. Take care of yourself and stay healthy, fit and strong. Your life will be long. You don't have a clock ticking down on you like a woman does. Work on yourself, on your interests, and max out your stats. If you do this steadily you will get money and status over time, it's basically inevitable. You don't have to choose a normie path.
>>
I get autism bux due to mental disorders.

My parents will be buying me an apartment to live in. So I will finally have my own place at 30.

Will I be able to get pussy then? Just pretending I'm a bitcoin salesmen or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.