[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever realized how different beta males are from the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Have you ever realized how different beta males are from the alpha ones?

You see, beta males:
>They act differently
>Think different
>React differently that an alpha given the same social stimulus
>Has a different posture, and completely other body language
>They see women on a pedestal and tend to idolize them
>They are weeping and weak, full of feminine attributes
>Does not have the imposition that an alpha has

I used to think that the betas were a man who failed to be a man, either because of excessive mother protection, lack of experience or simply social inability, but lately I see that betas are so far apart from alphas that they are practically a third genre.

What /r9k/ think about this theory?
>>
>Betas a different from alphas because they act different.
Who would have thought
>>
File: Male Hierarchy 2.jpg (474KB, 800x4173px) Image search: [Google]
Male Hierarchy 2.jpg
474KB, 800x4173px
BUMP

A thread like this need this kind of reference
>>
>>38416377
a cool dude will see a dude hang hanging alone without a care in the world at a concert and go "that dude doesn't give a fuck, fucking sweet"

a beta will go "hah wat a loser"
>>
>>38416782
head banging *

lmao hang hanging.
>>
File: th20tt87mn1z.jpg (145KB, 1223x1848px) Image search: [Google]
th20tt87mn1z.jpg
145KB, 1223x1848px
You ever notice how different people on /r9k/ and intelligent people are?

You see, /r9k/ posters:
> They act differently
> Think more slowly
> Refuse to change their mind when given new data
> See women as adversaries
> Are weeping and weak, full of insecurities they project onto others and overcompensate for
> lack critical thinking skills that intelligent people have
> buy into alpha/beta/omega classifications for human beings when there's no scientific basis for, or rigorous definitions of these classifications

I used to think /r9k/ posters were people who were failed by the educational system, people who would have developed critical thinking skills if given enough tutoring and personal attention, or if maybe they had a role model who inspired their sense of curiosity, but I'm starting to see that you're all so different... you're practically a third species.

What does /r9k/ think about this theory?
>>
File: 1498289937549.jpg (54KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498289937549.jpg
54KB, 609x676px
>>38417577
Really made me think

ORIGALIN
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.