[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Diary: Day 9/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: neetjesus.jpg (167KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
neetjesus.jpg
167KB, 1437x908px
Yesterday was my 9th day as a NEET, today has been my 10th.

Yesterday sucked. My gf stayed over with me on the night of day 8 and the morning of day 9. We don't have great sex and its a source of explicit worry. We both are experienced, etc, but for whatever reason, we have a hard time connecting with each other in bed. Its really painful. I would write more explicitly, but I am scared about getting exposed and having it come out.

Anyway, she is taking a trip to where she used to live and where her ex-bf lives. We are in a monogomous relationship and I trust her a lot, but get really scared and insecure because of the problems I described above. My existing anxiety problems combine with my insecurity and spiral into insanity. Because of this, after she left, yesterday was just a total waste. I couldn't get a single thing done. I had a really nice time with her here, but as soon as she left, everything went to shit.

She also got really insecure and scared, which is, in some fucked up way, reassuring. We are both scared, but both committed. We are both in love and really terrified to lose each other. She is going to see/hang out with her ex and while I am not worried about her cheating on me, it does just play on my anxiety.

Anyway, today I picked up and took some vyvanse and have been really productive since then. I know you guys are going to tell me "shes cheating" "don't trust women" blah blah blah, but you don't know shit/idgaf.
>>
>>38415331
>I know you guys are going to tell me "shes cheating" "don't trust women" blah blah blah, but you don't know shit/idgaf.

okay, so why bother us in the first place then?

what made you believe that this is a board for you at all?
you've "been a neet" for 9 days and that suddenly makes you one of us?
neets here have been that for years and years
and we are virgins

you have absolutely nothing in common with us
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38415331
This was a good entry.
>>
>>38415461

Actually, I have been on 4chan since 2006. Why are newfags so defensive about the culture they adopted? I was born in the darkness.
>>
>>38416428
>born in the darkness
>gf

lmao man
>>
>>38416901

I don't blame you for that response, its kind of true. Want to know my honest thoughts?

When 4chan was first created, it was a trolling grounds. Some people were actually weird and most people were just trolling. I would guess it was mostly just kids fucking around.

After a while, the next generation came in and didn't understand. They thought it was serious. In particular I am talking about /pol/. It was mostly ironic, at the start. Later dumb people came in and fell for it. Now there these boards are mostly filled with people who un-ironically hold beliefs that were, at their inception, jokes meant to provoke and troll.

You think I can't have grown up on 4chan and have a gf, but thats wrong. To me, that seems normal. Its the people who came later and actually believed the trolling that won't have gfs. Look at moot: he started 4chan as a kid and was fucking around. Now he's older and seems to be living a (somewhat) normal, fulfilling life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.