[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true women only respect men who will beat and dominate them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is it true women only respect men who will beat and dominate them?
>>
>>38415018

I cannot write anything shorter: yes
>>
depends on where they are in their cycle
>>
>>38415018
Womans are pure

Get over it
>>
No, but they do only respect strength. For instance, if they witness you fighting someone, in self-defence (this part is important), and you win, they will obsess over you. Doubly so, if the person was attacking them.
>>
>>38415018
Pretty much, yes

That's it
>>
This board is turning me into a heterosexual. I want to have a sexuaI congress with a woman so bad.
>>
>>38415931

Stop masturbating for a month, hit the gym and be ready to sweat.
>>
>>38415931
>This board is turning me into a heterosexual.
fucking nazi psyops
I remember when /r9k/ was 100% redpilled homosexuality

FUCK /POL/ we need to do something about this heterocuck infiltraiton
>>
>>38415798
>this is what cucks actually believe

Look at all the fight videos where some beta stands up for them and might even beat up the other guy. You're crazy (or one of them) if you think they'll get pussy for their effort. That shit will only impress women if they're attractive in the first place.
>>
>>38416789
>That shit will only impress women if they're attractive in the first place.
Roasties will flock to console beaten up chad irl
>>
>>38415018
try beating a woman and you'll have your fucking answer, but you might be disappointed
>>
If your beta and unattractive then they'll call the police. If your a thug or chad then they'll move mountains, make the cops go away and defend you to everybody.

Bonus points if cops are females and beat on beta bob while being paid for it or sympathizing with thug love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.