[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 39

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>tfw was sent to the hyperbolic no gf chamber for 27 years
>>
>NEET for 8 years
>applying for a nursing job abroad
>never worked a day in my life
>everything about the job is perfect
>except the job itself
>it's in an intensive care unit and I have literally no idea what to do

They are desperate for workers so I might get the job, but I'm afraid of fucking things up and messing up my only chance I have (you only get 1 job offer through this project).
I don't know what to do and the pressure is eating me alive. I wouldn't mind learning, but they probably expect me to have some basic knowledge which I don't think I possess.
>>
>>38415065
how do you apply to be a nurse if you're a NEET for 8 years? don't you have to get some kind of schooling or you haven't been a neet. something ain't right about this story. are a tru neet or a fake ass nigga?
>>
>>38415150

Different school system from the US (I assume you're from there) and I haven't done anything after graduating almost 10 years ago. I only have 6 months of work experience, but it was ridiculous since I never did anything worthwhile.
Everything would be easier if I just died in peacefully in my sleep. I envy people who are smart and who know things and who are masters of their trade.
>>
File: Simpsons_09_11_P3.jpg (45KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_09_11_P3.jpg
45KB, 600x337px
so basically i have no experience, i droped out 2 unis but i might get a chance of working as a real estate in one of the big agencies in my town
well i guess it's better than nothing, but i won't have any salary and all my incomes will depend on my sales
>>
>>38414946
This year so far
>29
>lost my shitty job on jan 1
>laid off so able to collect unemployment
>live at home, and parents tired of me, so I'm the target of endless bitching and unable to enjoy my time off
>brother moved back home and doesnt want me here either
>no friends, never had a gf
>asked former coworker if he wanted to hang out and play pool last week. Said yes, but then just ignored my calls (3 over 3 hours) the day we were supposed to hang out.
>have worthless degree
>tired of working dead end minimum wage jobs
>went to several interviews but didnt get any job offers
>not even good enough for unpaid internships.
>got diagnosed with major depression and social anxiety disorder. Possibly schizoid too, but only a borderline case at the moment.
>stopped working out sometime around February and have lost all the gains I made in the last 2 years.

I'm most upset about not having any sort of career yet. I've made like 40k TOTAL since high school. One of my friends from high school didn't do as well in school as me, but he ended up going to a better college and now he makes 60k-100k a year.
>>
>>38415281
Bah! I knew it. Another thieving Filipino abo on the team.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>alcoholic father is harassing me again
>screaming and making all kinds of noise
>>
Let's see for how much longer I can continue this life.

I am still hoping for some world changing incidents that will make any decisions easier for me.

But these decades since the 2nd WW have been rather stable.
>>
might as well hold out for the wizard at this point anon
>>38414946
>>
I have no motivation whatsoever to work hard on my dreams, and i'm getting older by the second, but I still tell myself, tomorrow ... tomorrow I'll be motivated enough, and I sleep dreaming of accomplishing all my dreams and how people look at with jealousy after achieving those dreams, well I better get sleeping then.
>>
File: always sunny in the reichstag.png (513KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
always sunny in the reichstag.png
513KB, 800x600px
>tfw can't keep IRL friend for more than a few months
>tfw even the Reddit/DnD/permavirgin spergs patronize me and don't want to socialize with me
>tfw it's been so long that on the rare occasions I do talk to people I realize I don't really want social contact anymore
>just want to move to somewhere far, far removed from normies and be a fisherman or a carpenter or something
>tfw still haven't
Finland bros, is Finland the robot paradise some people make it out to be? I just want to be a poor (but working, not gibs) robot sitting in an isolated shack fishing all day and drinking all night.
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (89KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
89KB, 448x600px
>tfw you are unsatisified with the the friendships in your current circle of friends but you worry your too old to make new friends and just sit awkwardly in paralysis
>>
File: 1489773225129.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489773225129.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
I'm so tired of being a loser man. It hurts
>>
>tfw the only thing you're actually motivated for is planning & gathering materials for your suicide
It's the last thing I'll do and I don't want to fucking fail at that as well.
>>
File: TOO LATE.jpg (202KB, 571x722px) Image search: [Google]
TOO LATE.jpg
202KB, 571x722px
>>38414946
>finally get a job interview
>They call me back for a second interview
>check the details, it's for a completely different position and the interviewers are from a different dept
>commute is over an hour
>>
>25
>couple of good friends, lots of acquaintances
>masters degree from top tier school
>well paying job (>$200k), decent hours
>live with fiancee
>wake up every morning disappointed i didn't die in my sleep

nothing ever gets better, no matter what
>>
>have to find employment
>companies keep turning me down

I don't have the social skills to sell myself like normie society wants me to.
>>
>>38417589
My biggest fear is having everything I want and still being miserable
>>
>>38417589
Get out of this thread and off this board asshole.

Go pay Dr. Shekelburg for some antidepressants faggot.
>>
>>38417766

Hard to say who is more obnoxious. Him with his poorly worded humblebrag or you with your envy and bitter r9k sheep attitude.
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
>>38417433
Ok, I'll bite.
>planning and gathering materials for your suicide?

What do you have planned? I personally envisage myself building a gigantic funeral pier, climbing to the top of it, lighting it with a Molotov and then either slitting my veins or ODing on heroin while the flames slowly rise.
>>
>>38417392
>you worry you're too old to make new friends and just sit awkwardly in paralysis
I never understood how to make friends or what friendship even meant. The only 'friends' I ever really had were back in middle school when my parents essentially threw me into other kids' houses until it just became normalized, or in highschool when I joined marching band and everyone acted like my friend until graduation when they stopped talking to me within a few months for the most part.

Recently (this year) was ghosted by my last two real friends from band (I'm 26.) We used to be tight through everything, slept at each others' houses half the time, drove each others' cars, talked about everything, we were like brothers. Then one day they just stop answering any of my messages, and I constantly see them going on trips and parties that I'm not invited to anymore, that used to be 'our' activities.

I didn't date any of their exes, I didn't steal anything from them, I don't post political shit on Facebook all day, christ I barely even use Facebook. I'm just a quiet introvert who sometimes says awkward things when I'm drunk, but that's nothing new. I don't understand, lads. How should I end it?
>>
>>38417589
So what exactly are you unhappy about?
>>
>>38417795
>How should I end it?
It already ended, you just weren't told about it
I had similar things happen to all my friends after high school/college. They move on and leave you behind
>>
File: 1498141793658.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498141793658.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>38417788
My current plan A is a Fentanyl OD, a benzo, dopamine blockers and serotonin blockers.
Thinking of doing this during winter out in the woods in -30*C temperatures so I freeze to death while unconscious if the fentanyl somehow doesn't kill me.
>>
File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
>29
>NEET/unemployed(dole) since 17
>just finished up my GED
>applied to uni
>got a reservation spot # 7 in queue
>praying 8 people drop out/no-show in a 28 spot program

I really don't wanna go back to the jobcenter. considering getting on SSRI's if I do.

any input in anything would be appreciated, feeling terribly defeated.
>>
File: ca.jpg (50KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
50KB, 760x1024px
>>38417928
>it already ended
I was talking about my own life, senpai
>they move on
And somehow they're all making new, fun, exciting friends and I'm not, and never have been.
>>
fuck can i post jeez
>>
>>38417433
IKTF
>spent months looking for options online and reading other peoples experiences
>barely eat, barely getting out of bed
>decide for a belt and doorknob type deal
>worried about belt having to much surface area do deliver adequate pressure
>walk 2 hour in a haze to a car supplies store and buy some tie-down straps
>seems like minutes passed
>tfw the irony of not having a car

fuck it up despite my best effort. scared the crap out of me and decided to give life another shot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>25, IT helpdesk monkey ($40kCAD)
>$40k saved, own car
>live with old man (we get along fine)
>no gf but not khv
>1 or 2 friends

shit could be worse
>>
>25 hs drop out neet
>cant even get a shit job because no exp
fuck this is it
>>
>>38418276
>I was talking about my own life
guns or the rope are the most effective, or if you live in a cold environment, exposure during winter after drinking/drugs
>>
>>38418450
>cant even get a shit job
I never understood this meme, but I'm a burger, if you're in a different country it might be different for you.
Most of the people Stateside who say that, apply to maybe 12 jobs a week (if that) and pat themselves on the back on how hard they've been looking. They rarely apply to labor jobs, sometimes out of laziness (don't want to actually sweat for money) and sometimes just out of ignorance (believe that you need experience in the field, see "minimum 3 years' experience" and believe it when half the time it's just doublespeak to keep the 17yo highschool faggots from applying and then being faggots).

You should try applying to general/unskilled/low-skill labor positions. Many of them are pretty easy, and pay better than McShithead's anyway.
>>
>>38418616
yeah im a burger from california where should i look
for those jobs?
>>
>>38418670
Craigslist actually has a ton of postings for those.
>>
>>38418616
>>38418670
>>38418688
Seconded, Craigslist is my go-to, the only other place I've had much success with is personal recommendations, which it sounds like you don't have (and honestly, 25yo with no work history, I wouldn't take them anyway for fear of fugging up. I don't take personal recs if I think I'm going to fug up the job, I just feel it's inappropriate to do so.)

I'd recommend just browse Craigslist (general labor section specifically, might give a few others a passing look), but don't passive-browse. Have your email open in one tab and every time you find a good job, personalize your e-mail and resume to that job and send it. Otherwise, personally, I get sidetracked easily and then decide not to apply to two-thirds of the job listings I had open. I'll post my resume if you want to look at it, it's not perfect and obv. I have a few years' more experience, but I think formatting and general resume language are something that's ridiculously hard to find and almost never taught.
>>
>>38418898
>I'll post my resume if you want to look at it
wtf do i put on it? thanks for the help
>>
>>38418898
>general resume language are something that's ridiculously hard to find and almost never taught.
This especially. Resume format can depend a lot on your actual experience.
I changed my resume format not that long ago and the number of call backs I got for jobs jumped considerably
>>
File: slides away from you.gif (2MB, 442x222px) Image search: [Google]
slides away from you.gif
2MB, 442x222px
>>38417589
Just fucking kill yourself then. Surely you can afford it.
>>
>26 years
>become an engineer
>still can't figure out how to get a gf or even approach a gril
JUST
>>
File: tre.png (56KB, 712x871px) Image search: [Google]
tre.png
56KB, 712x871px
>>38419002
>>38419005
Somehow the font on the opening paragraph got fugged up, not sure what's up with that but obviously don't be retarded and make the first 3 words a larger fontsize than the rest like I somehow did.

It's real fuckin basic and nothing fancy, but that's the point. Employers don't give a shit about your hopes and dreams, the only sentences (in my opinion and industry) should be in the opener basically saying you're ready to wagecuck and can be respectable (spelling is very important, obviously).

For your first job I'd recommend exaggerating things a lot. Claim raking your yard as "freelance yardwork" on your work history, etc. Don't make shit up, though. It's not like it's terrible, it's just not worth the trouble and you're probably more likely to lose a job or get fired because the employer thinks you made up "Cashier, 3 years at Froggy McFrog's Poomart" or "Student" (when you weren't a student) than if you just said "Freelance yardwork" with no formal history.

I probably sound stupid and austistic, but I'm bad at giving advice. If you have any more questions ask away, I think it's important that we help each other succeed in life.
>>
>>38417795
That sucks my man. I think when people get towards their late twenties they tend to narrow their social circle and make less new friends. Also are they in LTRs? That tends to kill sociability in my experience.

My post is borne of my frustration with the friends I do have. They don't seem to realise friendship is a verb and not just a noun. They are quite selfish to be frank. Super flaky, can't meet up to do any sort of group activity there is no sense of cameraderie or doing things for each other to be good friends. I find myself being the only one going out my way to try and do the things that make for friendship. I worry I maybe expect too much or am too invested in friendships because of my poor family life. It just sucks they aren't bad meaning friends just not very good ones. Plus I'd have no idea where to start trying to find new friendships.
>>
File: aa.png (211KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
211KB, 301x300px
>>38419493
>are they in LTRs?
some are. Not all. I guess you don't need a woman to tell you to stop talking to someone as annoying and retarded as I am.

Flaky friends are a big peeve of mine too. I don't know how to be a good friend, though. I don't just mean I can't bring myself to do it, I mean I honestly don't know what a good friend would do and there is no "hindsight 20/20" because I don't understand what I should have done. I lack the social intelligence, I guess.

Ironically enough, I'm no Chad but I have better experiences for the most part with romance, maybe because romance is a little more autistic than friendship. Normos might say it's more complicated, but a lot of times it's not. What little unspoken cues there are in romance, they're a lot more obvious, and a lot of meme-autism can be hidden through just being a little good-looking. Friends, on the other hand, generally don't give a fuck how good you look as long as you're just a good friend and I honestly can't grasp how to be that. Also, you only have one gf at a time, so it's much easier to keep track of than friends - even if you DO only have one friend, you have to pretend you don't, because it's fucking weird to devote yourself to one friend the same way you'd devote yourself to one woman.
>>
>>38419493
It's just the nature of the beast. Most people reaching their late 20s get tied down through work obligations and getting married. Once that starts to pick up then friendships tend to fall apart as everyone gets higher "priorities". Plus as you get older your ability to meet new people crashes

Sure you might see them on a weekend or something, but hanging out dies off pretty quick

>>38419426
Pretty top tier resume advice, I'd also say under skills, make a general one then list in detail things you've done with it.
>>
>>38419426
Why dont you have a degree? 6 years and you still have nothing?
>>
File: fit GIF.gif (2MB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
fit GIF.gif
2MB, 226x200px
>>38419725
>I'd also say under skills, make a general one then list in detail things you've done with it.
I used to do that, but I was trying to keep the format light/open/easy-to-read and it was difficult to keep it on one page. And it's very important, from what I hear, to keep your resume one single page unless you have some ridiculous Donald Trump-sized resume that really merits a second page.

For instance, if I list Residential/Warehouse Construction, with three words I've said I have experience in a very broad field. Reading down, they can see that I've been an electrical apprentice, a framer, a dock maintenance worker, and a warehouse racking installer. Any employer in the field will know what any of those entail, and if they have specific questions within that field (i.e., "Has Anon build trusses or poured concrete?") they can and do ask them in the follow-up call or email. For that matter, IF they ever have those questions, it means they're interested enough in you that they care to know, which means your resume has already done its job. It doesn't need to contain everything, that's what the interview or follow-up call/email is for.

The exception would be, as you said,
>list in detail the things you've done
is something I will generally put in the intro paragraph, specifically tailored to the job I'm applying to. If I'm applying to Dudebro's Electrical Contracting, I'm going to include a sentence or two about working with underground electical lines, solar install, etc. but I won't go into detail about things like carpentry or dockwork in the resume. I just posted my general resume tablet, I spend a couple minutes tailoring it specifically to each employer I send it to (which usually just consists of throwing an extra sentence in the intro, and maybe editing a few of the other sentences if I feel like they're a little irrelevant to the job posting.) Not much, like I said just a few minutes' time.
>>
>>38417433
I want to do it but I'm embarassed to be remembered as an absolute joke
>>
>>38419426
thanks again man im gonna keep tryin been feeling like shit lately i got to get my shit together
>>
File: gun library.jpg (389KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
gun library.jpg
389KB, 1328x747px
>>38419770
That's 6 years on-and-off, quit a couple semesters halfway through. Also, Western Nevada College was through my employer at the time, if I'd have stayed with that employer for four years I'd have a 'degree' in Construction Methods or some gay shit like that.

Also, I was an Engi major at university, and grew increasingly tired (again, quit multiple times) at how much I hated engineering and engineers. I started studying because I wanted to make a difference in the world (like a retarded, bright-eyed autist) and slowly learned that I wouldn't be changing the human race but spending weeks analyzing the most efficient path for a roadway to mazimize storm drainage, or months developing a higher-performance part for an iPhone that you know will wear out within 4 years and be obsolete within 2. Many engineers don't even work in the field of engineering, just pushing papers and checking boxes that half the time don't even need to be checked.

So now I travel a lot, work when I need to, and don't hate my life nearly as much as I did towards the end of my engineering studies. Also it was hard, no bullshit there because I'm not smart enough for it to be easy. Too proud to switch to an English degree or something like most of my Engi friends did, and in hindsight I'm glad I didn't do that either. If I ever get the dedication to settle down, I can be making easily 60-70k within 3 years at any American city. If I decide to work my ass off (which I won't, I don't value money or professional success that much) and wanted to live in Cuckifornia, I could probably make six figures within the decade doing electrical or plumbing.
>>
>>38420114
>I want to do it but I'm embarassed to be remembered as an absolute joke

Too late for that in my case, giving myself a somewhat dignified death is the least ridiculous thing I can do at this point.
>>
>>38420298
yeah I mean I'm already considered an absolute joke, but I mean if I do it now, than I'll end up remembered as an absolute joke, embarassing
>>
>>38414946
>hyperbolic no gf chamber for 27 years
You should be fucking huge and ripped by now
>>
>getting wrinkles on forehead and under eyes, skin looking old and worn out (guess I should have used moisturizer)
>face covered in acne scars
>severe ED, urologists say it's just psychological but I've had this problem for years
>severe lankletism, look like a tall child, probably had stunted growth from poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, medications, etc. during puberty
>poor long term memory
>no noteworthy skills, experience, or knowledge of anything
>never had a job or a girlfriend
>27 years old
it's all over for me boyos.
>>
>>38414946

>24 going to be 25 soon
>live with parents
>no job
>no gf, still a virgin but have kissed a girl
>mental health has been deteriorating for few years
>never feel not anxious or depressed
>tried medication but it just made me feel weird and more numb
>realize this is probably not going to end well but keep pushing on either way

sendhalp ;-;
>>
>>38415150
>how do you apply to be a nurse if you're a NEET for 8 years?
Some places don't give a fuck if you molest children in your spare time, they just NEED bodies to AT LEAST be able to perform basic shit like being present
>>
>>38415391
Remember, there's the truth, then there's the truth!
>>
>>38415404
>brother moved back home and doesnt want me here either
He can go fuck himself.

So can your coworker. Not even having the balls to text you a throwaway excuse, just flat out ignoring you? That's what women do.

What's your degree in?
>>
>>38416678
>But these decades since the 2nd WW have been rather stable.
They will continue to be. Only the USA operate on a war economy. Every other nation has realised their economies will burst in conflict, and money is the new form of nuclear warhead.
>>
>>38417030
>have no motivation whatsoever to work hard on my dreams
What are your dreams, anon?
>>
>>38417747
>>38417766
>>38417916
>>38419048
No matter how far ahead you get in life, you can't outrun yourself.
>>
>>38420823
Political Sciene. At least I sort of enjoyed my education.

I hated most of my professors though. There's too much normative theorizing and not enough positive theorizing.
>>
>>38415065
I have a nursing book, I wish I could lend it to you.
>>
>>38418062
>dole
Hello ausfag. Where you from?
>>
>>38418423
Sounds pretty good dude. 40k saved is an asstonne of money hey
>>
>>38419051
What did you expect? Being enough to stick with and finish an engineering degree means you never had much of a chance with them
>>
27 a few days ok, only got 1 birthday text apart from family. Can't find a job that isn't telemarketing/costumer service, only work for a week or so, went to an interview for an assembly line 5 weeks ago, night shift so pay was ok, they told me they'd say something the week after as the interview was just with the agency si still needed an interview at the company, but haven't heard anything, not sure if I should email them as it's been that long and I was told the factory closes in August. I just want money to help my mother and take her traveling, having to deal with my senile grandmother and a job has really taken a toll on her, no money to put her in a good old peoples house.
>>
>>38417433
>>38417788
>>38418375
>>38420114
>suicidal at various points for the last 10 years
>finally obtain a strong reason to live
>tfw life is the worst it's ever been by a wide margin and can't kill myself because of said reason
I'm oddly jealous of you anons.
>>
File: beeuris.png (137KB, 510x261px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris.png
137KB, 510x261px
>>38420520
>poor long term memory
>>no noteworthy skills, experience, or knowledge of anything
>>never had a job or a girlfriend
>>27 years old
you and me both anon. see you on the other side
>>
>>38420520
>lanklet
I'd still trade bodies with you.
>>
If you had to pin point one thing as the source of your problems, what would it be?
>>
>>38422153
lack of social acceptance as a child
>>
>>38421111
>pay into hospital pension
>hospital in budget shortfall, get laid off 2 days before vacation
>5k contribution turns into 18k payout to rsp and cash
I drive a 12 year old shitbox, figured out how much I spend and have started making serious changes. If you don't mind a company having access to your accounts I recommend Mint to track your spending. Don't be a nigger and rack up credit card debt either
>>
>>38420520
19 yrs old and worried this'll be me :( especially the "tall child" part. goddamn where did i go wrong
>>
>>38415065
if they're that desperate they probably just need you to do shit like change out bedpans, I doubt you're gonna need actual medical knowledge

unless it's in like, india or some third world country in which case they will and you're fucked and someone will probably die
>>
>>38422153
The female gender.
>>
>>38422153
Being fat as a kid
>>
>>38422256
>19
child please just fix your shit before it's too late
>>
>>38422153
Lack of assertiveness
>>
>anxiety disorder completely ruined my life
>sleep schedule is fucked
>hobbies seem more pointless than ever
>pessimistic and depressed
>if i go out and try to get shit done im fucked
>if i stay at home and do nothing im fucked
>worst of it all is that i have marketable skills and getting a job is easy
>>
>>38422153
external sources:
people being shit,bullying,manipulative sister,unreasonable family. terrible employers.

internal sources:
being pessimistic about everything, low energy all the time, very opinionated
>>
I have no hobbies but I get obsessed with stupid shit like editfight
>>
>>38422226
>12 year old
>shitbox
You sound like a city dweller, my friend. I drive a 31-year-old car, 12 years isn't 'new' but I don't know many in my town who would call that old.

That payout is pretty comfy, though. Sounds like you've got a relatively comfy life.
>>
I feel like the right thing to do is start again from scratch. No ideas on how
>>
>>38422220
Why would that affect you as an adult? Are you not past your childhood years?

>>38422339
Elaborate please.

>>38422504
Then become unfat as an adult.

>>38422545
Get a job in retail. Lack of assertiveness is directly proportional to a lack of social awareness.

>>38422618
Id put yours down as not being able to fucking count.

>>38422896
By standing up and going and doing the things you would do if you had your imaginary perfect life.
>>
>>38422957
>Get a job in retail
I have a job in retail.
>>
>>38422957
>Elaborate please
Mother, being bullied by roasties when I was a kid, shitty exes, the cunt that is the mother of my child, the state of the "modern" woman ensuring I'll end up alone.
>>
File: burningpepe.jpg (614KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
burningpepe.jpg
614KB, 800x609px
>tfw incubated in the hate chamber for 29 years

Only Jesus can fix me now, but he doesn't seem like he will.
>>
>>38423019
>has a child
>has had to have sex to have child
>wahhh gonna be alone
>>
>>38423156
We got together young and she "modernized" over the course of our relationship.
Women are completely different now/at our current age.
>>
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78KB, 668x712px
who /on the verge of snapping/ here?
>>
>>38422729
Yeah I shouldn't complain too much, my only real """problems"""" are too much booze/weed and
>tfwngf
>>
>>38423240
I feel you bro.
Another Elliot is right around the corner, only a matter of time.
>>
File: everything was fine GIF.gif (2MB, 315x303px) Image search: [Google]
everything was fine GIF.gif
2MB, 315x303px
>>38423249
>too much booze/weed
le where is le problem xddd
I feel you, though. When I'm unemployed I have the tendency to drink way too much, I stay away from weed though. Not particularly any moral reason, but an employer can still (last I heard) demand a drug test at any time and fire me if I test positive, even if meme-leaf is legal. So since I move around and have to get new jobs a lot, it just seems like a real dumb habit to pick up.
>>
File: fat20.png (86KB, 611x613px) Image search: [Google]
fat20.png
86KB, 611x613px
>>38423240
I've been on a diet and wanna pig out
>>
>>38422153

low self-esteem

oraginilio
>>
I don't even care about sex anymore..
I just want to stop feeling like a teenager living in my parent's house.. I am 25
>>
>>38422957
>Why would that affect you as an adult? Are you not past your childhood years?
Things that happen to you as a child/teenager can result in maladjustment as an adult.
>>
File: 1jew.png (374KB, 606x304px) Image search: [Google]
1jew.png
374KB, 606x304px
what hurts yall the most? tfw no gf,social life etc or your economic status.
>>
>>38424251
economic status. No choices.
>>
>>38424251
Have no friends. that shit rots your soul.
>>
>>38424251
>economic status

not only this but the fact that I would be a socialist or gommy if it wasnt infested with degenerate fags
>>
>>38424251
the older I get the friend roster gets less and less.. I would like more friends and more social life please. Money is whatever
>>
File: interview man.png (325KB, 546x422px) Image search: [Google]
interview man.png
325KB, 546x422px
>you graduated HS back in 09 and have no real work experience?

this is my reality anons. I'm getting my class B to drive a bus but i don't think anyone is going to hire me. No social life is rotting my soul,tfw no gf or possibility of a family
>>
File: anger.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
464KB, 515x525px
>>38424362
>I'm 20 years old, what I should I do guys?

you can start by getting out of this fucking thread. you ever had a little kid come in your room while you're playing a game or something and he starts to piss you off? that's you. reeeeee
>>
File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
>tfw some Hawaiian girl might like me
It may all be in my head but wouldn't it be nice.
>Get Hawaiian gf
>get serious
>meet family in Hawaii
>tfw pig in a hole
>all kinds of great food
>live in the jungle and eat fresh mangos and play with the colorful lizards
deal me in
>>
>>38424445
you've never been to hawaii have you? they beat up whites pretty bad
>>
File: 1453852241800.jpg (230KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453852241800.jpg
230KB, 1280x800px
>too dumb for college
>too dumb for a real professional job

I've just been working at an easy job as a server right now, but still fuck up on small things every once in a while. I feel like I will be here forever because all the the other older people have been there for year, I feel like I will follow in their footsteps.

I'm trying to figure out my life and find something I like, but I keep coming up blank. I want to die everyday I step foot in that restaurant. I've been bitched at by so many customers over dumb shit. its really killing me right now.
>>
File: mex pepe3.png (60KB, 337x304px) Image search: [Google]
mex pepe3.png
60KB, 337x304px
>>38424455
I'm a spic who gets mistaken for Asian due to my grandfather being Apache and my grandmother being some other kind of Indian. I'll blend right in
>>
>>38424455
>they beat up whites pretty bad
Not him, but it's nothing compared to any city in the mainland 48. Dallas and Chicago and such are might as well be in Africa, and all the /pol/ memes about Detroit are true.
>>
File: fat.png (298KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
298KB, 436x438px
>>38424461
Get a CDL. drive a bus for 20 bux an hour, some city lines pay 31 bux an hour.I know this person who got hired and is starting 37 an hour at UPS freight.

>automation
get hazmat and drive that, that will be the last to be done by bots.
>>
File: cals.png (724KB, 795x421px) Image search: [Google]
cals.png
724KB, 795x421px
What if by some miracle you do get a gf? What do you do? How are you going to keep her entertained? Ever think of that?I have it's it's bothering me.
>>
File: IMG_8993.jpg (163KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8993.jpg
163KB, 1080x1080px
whenever me and a girl are talking, it seems like she likes me but when I try to advance our relationship she'll say no. im not even that ugly or too weird. (atleast i dont think i am) 5 years of the same story over and over. Im about to try being asexual. anybody else experience this strange shit? I dont even get to fuck.
>>
>>38424607
>How are you going to keep her entertained?
Nigger they aren't pets that need stimulation

If she doesn't have her own hobbies, how is SHE going to keep YOU entertained, going by your own logic?
>>
>>38416411
Buy your daddy more booze than he can handle and maybe he will die from it. I read that that's what wife's of alcoholic often do. Worth a try?
>>
I'm 25 and just graduated with a worthless degree after being NEET for years. I need to move and get away from where I am now, and here are my options:

Move to where my dad is and pursue a dead-end job with my shit degree. I was forced away from him growing up because of my cunt of a single mother, but he's always tried to be a part of my life, regardless. I respect and love him, and want to be near him because he's getting older. I want a relationship I never had with him growing up.

Or I can move to where to my maternal uncle and grandfather live in a different state. Both of them have a great network of connections, and are established businessmen. My uncle even said to me last I saw him, "Give me your resume, and you'll get a good job. I think they call that nepotism, haha." I'm a fuck up, but still the "favorite" on that side of the family because my siblings and cousins are assholes.

What do?
>>
>>38425130
It's never, ever what you know. It's always who.

If he can get you started on the right track, go see granpappy
>>
>>38424607
Hope that she's a weeb. Introduce her to my favorite anime and vidya. Take her hiking some weekends. Explore local bars and restaurants to see what's good and what isn't. Learn how to cook yummy food together. And fuck like bunnies, of course.
>>
File: 2016-09-05 17.18.55-2.jpg (47KB, 491x568px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05 17.18.55-2.jpg
47KB, 491x568px
>>38425130
If your mom's family really can get you a good job, it won't prevent you form visiting your dead. Particularly if he's working a dead-end job yourself, if you're warm and inviting and you two get along well, it's possible he'd move out to your area fairly soon (especially if you didn't make it too public right away, depending on how much your mom's family dislikes him.)

At the end of the day, I don't think a good job is a reason to go somewhere you don't want to be. At the end of the day, you're essentially selling your happiness for money. But if the job sounds workable and like something you want to do for the rest of your life, why not?
>>
>>decide for a belt and doorknob type deal

I did this last night but my big sister caught me. Now my Adams apple bit hurts like fuck. Its harder than you might think anon. If I do it again I'm getting drunk first and making sure there are no people to ruin it.
>>
>>38425130
try both, start talking to your dad, maybe visit him for a bit before you start the uncle process, and maybe you can talk about what you should do with him
>>
You may only reply to this post if you are as much as or more of a loser than I am.
>Dropped out of uni after one year with the intention of going back, yet here I am
>Bipolar disorder so bad I got institutionalized for it
>Now require a psychiatrist and therapist
>Develop seizure disorder while in the midst of a manic episode
>Now also require a neurologist
>Live with my mom
>NEET
>Get autism bux for what is apparently literal autism
>Hugless virgin
>Lost all my friends shortly after dropping out
>Spent my time at home to look after my dogs; one died; when the other one goes too I'll set up my plan for suicide
>>
>>38425473
You're a fucking idiot mate. Did you really expect that to work?
>>
>>38424363
Get your A and drive a rig. Bus driving is literally hell. Rig driving was 90% chill. Schedule was ass, though. Need an employer who's serious about your 10 hour break.
>>
>first day of agency work last tuesday
>thought i was just working that one day and didn't turn up again because of a miscommunication
>get an angry call on friday asking why i haven't been going in
>lady made some vague statement about going back in next week
>no call since then
>no email
>it's already monday here
>probably not gonna turn up anyway, since it's terrible work for minimum wage on the overnight shift

bleh, i need a real job, not taking scraps of a few hours here and there
>>
>>38425886
Replying to my own post here but -- I've done food grade tanks and hazmat tanks. It's hard to find the right company and new equipment is so important. Don't let them stick you in a shitty truck with minimal experience--it's 24/7 breakdown city and they're much more difficult to drive. The newer freights / petes shift extremely well. No experience with KW / Volvos but I hear they're also nice.
>>

>After not working for about a year I got a really good job and an extremely good internship
>I am shamefully acting all high and mighty
>most of the people in my internship are younger than me.
>Focused on being successful, might get another job using the skills I gained got a few projects with a few people.
>I am so high up in the clouds about ideas I can't talk normally to people.
>I could fuck up and be jobless with no prospects again soon....

>Overweight, unkempt hair, worn shoes, decent style beside that
>Managed to find my dream gal, to the tee.
>Extremely hot, way out of my league but loyal.
>If she was to fix her flaws she would probably break up with me
>Chad friend say they want a relationship like mine but just can't stop fucking everything that moves.
>like they just eat woman, literally unstoppable, multiple girls a day every day,
>I am so jelly, that I am not that tall and good looking
>Can't even enjoy my dream gal because I just wanna be like Chad
>Can't just accept that I am ugly and socially awkward, I lucked out having a girlfriend at all, albeit a really good looking one as well.

I need help. my mind is eating itself.
>>
>>38414946
>can't tell if about to go manic or just feeling less depressed

Bonus round: girl who twice offered me pity sex in uni just got engaged to some fuck that looks like a shitty, Mexican knockoff of me.
>>
>>38422153

physical deformities.
>>
>>38426494
Literally not a single human being gives a flying fuck. I know you're making it up since you're so dumb you can't do basic math. You obviously didn't work out that 22, is less than 25.
>>
>>38426494
>If she was to fix her flaws she would probably break up with me
If she loves you, she won't do that. If she breaks up with you when she realizes she can have someone more attractive, it's more like a friends with benefits situation than a romantic relationship.
>>
>>38426932
What the hell are you even babbling

It's like you think they are loyal or something
>>
>>38420520
Are you me?

Minus the lanket thing, I'm skinnyfat and short as fuck
>>
>>38421045

I have a pretty big book that they use to train their nurses and I'm reading it, but it's just too much. Plus I find it incredibly hard to study in a foreign language and I can't tell what's actually important for them.
I know some of the facts, but I have no idea how to string them together and actually apply.

>>38422317

Why do you think they're more demanding in shitty countries? It's in a first world, European country and I assumed that they expect more from their employees.
>>
>>38421455

Is it a GF? For me it kind of is.
Everything I do is just so I can curl up with her in bed and hug her. I haven't hugged her in more than a month, hurts a lot.
>>
>>38422153

No interests, embarrassment for being a loser and fear of living.
>>
>graduated with a degree 2 years ago
>can't get a job and have no confidence or motivation to apply
>forgot most what I learned
>don't know what to do
>no direction in life
>no purpose at all
>feel zero control towards steering my life towards the future i want
>completely powerless physically, financially, emotionally towards where my life is going
>hate my body, personality
>think about killing myself weekly
>crippling low self esteeem, depression, inferiority complex
>just want friends and girls and money
>always comparing myself to others

any robots feel the same way?
>>
3 days and I'm 27. 3days
>>
>>38429638
Almost there apprentice. gonna be a wiz?
>>
>>38430260
Probably fampai
>>
I just made out with my dog. I put some peanut butter on my tongue and stuck it out, and it licked it.

I think i'm at the point of no return.
>>
There's one redeeming fact about being lonely all this time.
If a girl finally shows interest in you, you will know that you don't need her.
You will not compromise, you will not do things to please her, because you know that you don't need her.
If you survived all this time, you can survive a little longer. If she does something stupid, you will be able to just drop her.
>>
>>38430492
Being alone for this long will give you philosopher tier introspection but the loneliness does eat you away at times.
>>
File: afterlife pepe.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife pepe.png
315KB, 531x502px
>Had a dream I worked for google again
I'm always having dreams of me being in beautiful buildings with nice furniture in them and massive glass windows.
>>
Fast as fuck. I've given up trying to be fit or healthy. I'm basically boogie ten years ago. I've been earning 100k for the last two years yet I have 30k in debt and like two grand in 'savings'.

I waste all of my money on shit I don't need and junkfood/spiced rum. On the weekends I go buy a couple bottles of spiced rum, a ton of chips chocolate and sodie pops. Then I go to KFC AND Mcdonalds and buy a ton of tendies and burgers. Then I go home and chow down getting drunk watching youtube subs all night.

I spend the next day laying in bed jacking off and watching cartoon live streams on my phone until the battery dies.. Then I go back to sleep. Wake up around 6PM once it's dark and go out for more supplies, and do it again saturday.

I can't even make the walk into my office anymore without wheezing like an 80 year old emphysema patient. I think the fat is drowning my lungs at this point.

Its literally the stupidest shit in the world being a fat drunk cunt.
>>
>>38417589
That's just annoying. That's an annoying way to live. If you're telling the truth, which I don't believe you are, then you're a really selfish person and should just kill yourself now before you ruin anyone else's life.
>>
File: 1499994765588.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1499994765588.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
>decide to get shit together
>recently graduate as an computer engineer
>have trouble finding a job because I get nothing but phone interviews
>feels rough
>don't have a gf to comfort me when getting rejected for the nth time
>money running low
>feel completely unaccomplished

I'm trying but nothing seems to give, it's hard bros. I just want to be in a stable place in life. It doesn't have to be cushy, just comfortable.
>>
>>38428384
No.
It's a daughter
I'd like to hug her too but I can't.
>>
File: 1500293109920.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500293109920.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38414946
Popup / Redirect ads have been removed. Please consider suicide.
>>
File: 1462305079411.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462305079411.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>38423240
Is there any other way to live?
>>
>>38424251
Economic status, and it's not even close.
>>
how to stop being poor? shit sucks lads, never been not poor
>>
>>38414946
>tfw you're old enough to frequently forget how old you are
>>
>>38431502

Did you hate your life before getting a daughter or were you just unhappy because it was hard? Why can't you hug her? Don't have the custody?

I don't know if getting a child would have the same effect on me. I am actually terrified of that happening, because I am just not meant to cope with life, yet alone with having a child.
>>
>>38430492

What a bunch of bullshit. Sounds like the typical "I don't need a GF" delusion that people on here force on themselves.
Getting a partner is one of the most beautiful things in life. The stability it gives you is objectively great.
Just because you're an idiot who expects to find a great person straight away doesn't mean every potential partner is like that.

>>38430622

I agree that it gave me a lot of time for introspection and that I have figured myself out, but I reckon it would have had happened anyway.
>>
>>38431036

>says he doesn't care about being fat
>proceeds to complain about being fat
>>
how does one change their life to live the way they want?

I'm at an age where I'm really not happy with anything
>>
File: stop.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>finally get to stage 2 interview
>meeting with the HR ladies
>"anon, while you are qualified for the position, we're concerned about the personality test results and how you'll fit into our company culture"
>"We do a ton of company events like happy hours and employee weekend retreats, etc, etc"
I can't even escape to go work
What ever happened to just showing up, doing your job efficiently and going home. Why are there required social events at work now
>>
>>38433064
I hated the majority of my life beforehand, though there were reprieves when things were good. Her existence accelerated an inevitability that's more or less ruined the rest of my life, but I've come to terms with the fact that it was inevitable and don't blame her for it.
I can't hug her because she's half the country away and her cunt of a mother has full custody. I have visitation rights but obviously I can't exactly exercise them.
>>
>>38433271
Because they want to control your life. That workplace sounds terrible and you should probably avoid it of you don't want to end up killing yourself.
>>
>>38433098
>I don't need a GF
I don't. I honestly don't. I need sex, not a gf.
>>
>>38433299

Why did her existence ruin the rest of your life if you don't have to partake in hers? Do you have to pay alimony?
>>
>Drunk ex-gf calls in the night
>shitty day at work
>girl I am into does not even answer chat
Yay.
>>
>>38433353

Once you get your sex you'll realize that you want a GF and not sex.
>>
>>38433425
I had two relationships without sex or anything intimate. They both left me.
Then i invited a fat ugly depressed girl over to "watch a movie" and had sex with her.
She was awful at it. She just lay there and pretended it wasn't happening.
But you know what? It was still a lot better than both the relationships i had previously.
So no. I don't want a relationship. I've had those, and they suck. I want sex.
>>
>>38433399
Never married (I guess for the best) so no alimony, but a ton of CS, even though I've been unemployed. But more so her existence accelerated the destruction of her mother and I's relationship, turning her mom into a completely different person. That relationship was more or less all I had left in life and what was pushing me forward as we had just moved in together after dating and fighting for it for years and the future was looking bright. Losing that broke me on a number of levels and I'd have ended it there if not for the existence of my offspring.
>>
>>38433098
>gf
>stability
good larp m8
>>
>>38433697
Some are stable until they get pregnant.
Then it all goes out the window.
>>
>>38433697

Nice gullible sheep r9k meme attitude m8
>>
File: 1485874867043.jpg (362KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1485874867043.jpg
362KB, 2000x1332px
>girl I went in high school with killed herself yesterday
>made me think about my attempt and my journey of recovery
>feel kind of frozen right now

>whole class will go to funeral
>tfw will have to socialize with people I cut all ties with and who didn't really give a fuck about that girl
>>
>>38428407
>just want friends and girls and money

very modest of you
>>
File: IMG_20170717_080232411.jpg (617KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_080232411.jpg
617KB, 1836x3264px
>Currently doing overnight maintenance at Walmart
>3 hours ago
>Clock out of work
>Have to take a shit
>Close bathroom stall
>See this
>Remember I was doing bathrooms earlier
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY???
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.