[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from matching with a girl on tinder to fucking her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: nogirlsallowed.jpg (413KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
nogirlsallowed.jpg
413KB, 1280x1183px
How do you go from matching with a girl on tinder to fucking her?
>>
Look, this is what you fuckin do. You tell her to go out with you. Don't ask, tell. You pick the slut up, and you take her to a goddamn bar & grill. Hooters, Twin Peaks, Pluckers, whatever the fuck they have in your city. You take the cunt out there and you order some wings, they're not expensive, pay for yours and hers, you'll be spending under $40. You have to remember to run your game the whole time though. It'll be a good idea to try to get a kiss at least once here. If she isn't ready, don't push it, just back up, say something like "oh sorry, I had a big bowl of chili for lunch today" and carry on with the date. Turn her on verbally, eat your meal, get her back to your car, start touching on her. Touch on her thigh as you talk to her and whatnot, see her response. If she doesn't flinch from your hand or anything negative, it's a go. Pull up to her place, move in for the kiss. If she kisses you, ask if you can see the inside of her house.
>>
>>38414882
What I I don't have a car, I'm just a uni student desu. Honestly I'd rather have her come over, fuck, then cuddle and watch a movie or something.
>>
origanl bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.