[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, I want a beta uprising. Not a violent one. I want the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: beta uprising.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
Honestly, I want a beta uprising. Not a violent one. I want the betas to succeed in life so the chads will be the new betas. How can we make this happen? I want to know that the guy who bullied me in HS is jealous of me.
>>
You need to get violent if you want to win
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>38413625
I won't become a bully, never
>>
>>38413589
beta uprisings happen every day, anon. It's just hard to notice from the outside because when after an uprising robots/betas become normies.

>awkward kid with good grades works really hard in college
>chad just does drugs
>awkward kid starts his master
>chad is in the 6th of his bachelor because of changing majors/failing classes
>awkward kid on way to becoming CEO
>chad gets a desk job
>>
>>38413668
That is rare though
>>
>>38413656
But you must use force and whatever's necessary to win the uprising, don't be a faggot
>>
>>38413684
only if the betas you're talking about are the actual no motivation in anything betas rather than the smart but bullied ones.

That's why I laugh so hard when people say "I-I'm smart, just lazy!" because smart people aren't lazy, especially if you had rough high school years and know that your brain is the one thing that'll get you revenge.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38413703
Words of wisdom, anon.

This world is rigged and the nice and the peaceful never win in the long run.
>>
>>38415051
But if we become the Chads, then we have not solved the problem, merely shifted it. Eventually those Chad-turned-beta will rise just as we have. We must befriend the Chad. Make him our brother. War begets war.
>>
>>38413589
It won't happen, natural selection will phase us and the SJWs out eventually, Stacy's and Chad's unfortunately will pass their genes on regardless of what we do
>>
>>38415106
If you befriend the chad then you distrupt the sense of hirerachy we had as the goal.
>>
>>38415154
You fool! Do you not realize where the warpath takes us? This is can only end in death, for both our factions. The Chad is not our enemy. It is the Stacy. Even the Chad is at their mercy. If we band together against a common enemy, we can maybe-just maybe-win.
>>
>>38415223
You have a better chance to befriend Israel with palestine than to befriend me with a chad.
>>
>>38415276
Your will of steel is admirable, if nothing else. You will come to realize your true enemy in time-or not. I did not want to see you die on the front lines, virgin, like so many of my brothers, truth be told, but if you refuse, so be it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.