[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you truly love a girl who was tainted by another man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: used_goods.jpg (148KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
148KB, 800x1080px
How can you truly love a girl who was tainted by another man?
>>
The closeted cuck OP is making this thread again.
>>
>>38412484
with a lot of jealousy and hurt feelings
it just takes time
>>
Fuck outta here with your roastie insecurities
>>
>>38412484
>How can you truly love a girl who was tainted by another man?

Make her do something even more disgusting. That's how you mark your territory and put her into a slave mindset
>>
>>38412556

Then you dump her. Doesn't sound like I'd do that to someone I loved.
>>
>>38412585
No, why would you dump her?
>>
>>38412622

Because you'd only do that to someone you don't want to see again.
>>
So you can find another attractive woman to "make her do something disgusting", and continue the pump and dump.

You know my words are true.
>>
>>38412556
yeah this.

>>38412484
Too bad Kylie Page got that God aweful tattoo on her arm, I can't fap to her anymore. A heart with "mom" written inside it, seriously? She ruined herself. Also she's wearing to much make up in her most recent scenes she doesn't have the juvenile face she used to have like in OP's pic.
>>
>>38412639
>>38412484

I gotta tell you... something harsh. since you're on r9k it probably doesn't matter at this point. Love isn't really what you think it is. Teenage love is something different from adult love. A married couple will eventually lose the kind of love you are refering too.

She will disappoint you, she will test your limits and break any sort of romantic feelings you have towards her, at least the kind you are imagining. It's just how things go. It's best to rid yourself of Disney-love ideas before marriage. Women actually don't feel love like you do. Their idea of love is a man who is more attractive and successful than them being sexually obsessed and dominant with them. The ultimate fantasy is having several of these men fighting over them. That's literally it. Watch any chick-flick.

Men have a different kind of romantic love. I'm not sure why. You think she's a saint. She's not. A relationship is a genetic business transaction. The absolute best you can hope for in a stable marriage is: She's hot and you can trust her. That;s literally all that matters. Soul mates and shit aren't real, and you will get burned.

Find the hottest girl you can get that you know won't cheat on your, physically or emotionally. That's what really matters. Once you have children, you'll see what I mean. Interests and personally don't matter as much as you think. You need a partner who is healthy and trustworthy. Life is a struggle and you need to pick the best teammate for raising kids. You don't need some childish relationship that falls apart and ends in divorce.

You will absolutely love any woman that gives you children, looks hot, and doesn't cheat. That's all a man needs in life. Since you have no gf and seem kinda fucked up I think it's okay to tell you this.

If you are a teenagers and "in love" with your corny gf, enjoy it while it lasts. But remember this post when things get shitty. It will save you a lot of heartache.
>>
>>38412759

That's fine.

I agree with hot and trustworthy.

Being obsessed with one woman isn't healthy.
>>
>>38412759

This. My standards are only be cute and not crazy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.