[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant be the only one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Do any of you anons have this belief? After people die they get the chance/should be forced to watch others lives that they have had contact with to see how their life unfolded. All the chads and staices are forced to see the damage they have caused and see what being alone and depressed is actually like. They are stuck not being able to stop themselves from making that comment, not being able to understand how they could be so mean, finally understanding that they are the bad person.

After watching they can not undo what they have done , but they can ask for your forgiveness.
>>
Be careful what you ask for. It applies to you too. All the people you have wronged.
>>
File: 10d.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
they will probably laugh at my life
>>
>>38412174
I dont wish for it, I just think people who have ruined others lives should have to watch.
>>
>>38412653
that sounds pretty subjective and unfair
just because you are a bitch and lack the mental resources to act like a Chad. Also, why do you think they would sympathize with you? They would be watching the life of a loser being too beta to stand up for himself.
>>
>>38412174
>wishing for fair life is bad thing
You're a dick. The innocent have nothing to fear.
>>
>>38412728
Its not mental resources that are lacking. Robots have a vast wealth of mental resources but there is no way to access them, they dont posses the mental structure(confidence) to access them , this structure can only be built through social development and positive reinforcement. Something chad is showerd in since his conception,
>>
>>38412802
You are implying that Chad was born with this confidence, while a robot was not. It is the robot's fault. Both Chad and a robot want to be confident. The Chad just managed to gain it. A robot would switch places with a Chad in an instance. Everyone is selfish and wants better for themselves.
>>
>>38412752
>implying you or any robot is innocent
>>
>>38412041
>it's another "my life is shit and it's the fault of everybody except me" thread
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.