[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill C51, the Chad destoyer!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: rape me Chad.jpg (123KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
rape me Chad.jpg
123KB, 643x960px
>Bill C51 will bar exculpatory evidence. If a man is accused of rape, the man can not enter evidence to prove he is innocent.

http://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-51/first-reading

What does it mean in essence? What sot of evidence will not be used and why? A girl texts Chad saying she wants to have sex, and then texts afterward saying it was great. This would be evidence today. But with this bill the courts will assume that the woman is telling the truth. So she will be able to say that he threatened her and made he send those text messages. So the evidence which Chad would have had will become evidence used against him.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/06/criminal-code-clean-up-bill-clarifies-sex-assault-laws.html
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/government-bringing-sexual-assault-law-up-to-speed-with-the-courts-times/article35213485/
>>
It's a good law, don't twist it.

It's gonna fuck the normals
>>
>>38412097

>It's gonna fuck the normals

Yup, robots will get their revenge.
>>
>>38412107

Robots have nothing to do with anything.

Don't involve in this normalfag shit
>>
>>38412008
So are feminists trying to reinstitute a system of courtship with this shit? Seems like the only way to avoid getting charged is to stop fooling around and date women seriously before sleeping with them.
>>
>>38412097
>Giving roasties more power is a good thing because it fucks over chad
We stand only to lose more than we gain
>>
>>38412129

No they're just trying to stop date rape.

>>38412143

It wouldn't be necessary if date rape wasn't so common.
>>
So what's stopping a woman from accusing some random guy of raping her?
>>
>>38412188
Date Rape isn't real.
>>
>>38412205

I wouldn't have any idea because I don't fuck drunk women.

But reading about taxi cab man raping the passed out woman, seems pretty real to me.
>>
can the canadians stop fucking their own country up at some point
>>
>>38412203
The fact that they never had sex? You fucking idiots know nothing about law. Most rape cases are never going to be successful even with this law. Don't be an idiot and always lawyer up. Say nothing.
>>
>>38412274
That doesn't really matter, if a woman accuses a man of raping them the person life is basically over.
>>
>>38412314
You probably said something mean to the women anyway, that makes you just as bad as a rapist.
>>
>>38412314
How so? And don't claim some bullshit about lost job and lies from friends because then you file for wrongful dismissal and defamation.
>>
>>38412008
what the fuck are you talking about OP?

there is no mention of this anywhere, this only concerns those who are guilty of high treason and those who assist enemies of the state

fucking idiots in this thread not even reading it
>>
canadians were a mistake
>>
>>38412143
if you're not getting any in the first place, then you lose nothing

you can't lose something you don't have

it's for chads and normies to worry
>>
>The Liberal government will explicitly state in law that a sex assault complainant cannot consent to sex while unconscious and that sexual texts, photos or videos cannot be used to discredit a complainant.
>sex assault complainant cannot consent to sex while unconscious
This makes sense though
>>
>>38412129
This is just another way of keeping whites from breeding or having relationships with each other.

There was a law passed several months ago somewhere in the US or in Canada (not sure which one) that exempted prostitutes who were minors from being charged for prostitution if they turned the client to the police.
That was pretty clever to stop the prostitution of minors because it puts the client at their mercy.
For instance, a the guy in this situation would be vulnerable to extortion or being turned to the police and the girl would suffer no consequences.

If this bill is for real, it will have same effect but for relationship dynamics between man and women in general.
>>
>>38412336
>You probably said something mean to the women anyway, that makes you just as bad as a rapist.

Please don't reproduce. For the love of God, please just shut the fuck up, this is literally the stupidest thing I've ever read on this goddamn underwater basket weaving review board
>>
>>38414606
are you for real? I can't comprehend someone being this unaware
>>
>>38412228
Passed out =\= drunk
If by passed out you mean "very drunk", then the question becomes if she said no or yes while drunk. If someone drives drunk, they don't get to say that they never consented to driving. The same applies to sex.
>>
>>38412339
Jesus christ you're ignorant. Men accused of rape go to jail while on trial, and most of the time no one believes them enough to post bail or the bail is posted insanely high. While there, they get beaten and raped in the ass by other inmates. In most false accusation cases, the woman gets off Scot-free to "prevent rape victims from not coming forward".
Anyone who thinks these women don't deserve to be put in labor camps has no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>38416237
>Men accused of rape go to jail while on trial
They go to jail while on trial because there is enough of a case to prosecute. If it's a weak case the prosecutor won't proceed and even if they do the bond will be basically nothing.

>While there, they get beaten and raped in the ass by other inmates
>I saw it on TV so it must be true

>has no idea what they're talking about.
The irony

>>38416141
Driving isn't something that requires consent moron. You can't enter into contracts while intoxicated either.
>>
>>38412008
someone tell daddy peterson about this
>>
You fucking retards, you think women regret having sex with Chad? This will be used exclusively to imprison and ruin below-average fucks like you whenever you get lucky.
>>
>>38412454
OP is a fag as usual. The article says the judge can still decide to allow it as evidence, I think the change means that lawyers can't just unilaterally drop nudes into public court records.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.