[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long-distance relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 24

File: 1499948675403.jpg (50KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
1499948675403.jpg
50KB, 498x383px
What do you guys think about them?
What activities do you do together when you're in one? How do you keep it together? Has there been any success in a ldr so far?
>>
>>38411351
Sometimes we watch movies together...
>>
>Has there been any success in a ldr so far?
Of course, they regularly have plenty of success, otherwise no one would bother with them.
He gets someone to pour care and attention into, and she gets attention and validation without it detracting from her attraction to the guy she's fucking.
>>
File: 1499310927727.png (236KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1499310927727.png
236KB, 500x405px
Nigger I'm moving my GF from Arizona to North Carolina in 2 days. We've been talking to each other for 8 years starting with shitty anime roleplay on YouTube. Follow your dreams Anons.
>>
>>38411351
>Be 17
>start long distance relationship with girl halfway across country after meeting on MySpace
>going good for 6 months
>new girl moves to my town, extremely cute, and shows interest in me
>end up sleeping over her house and she sucks my dick
>parents like my long distance gf and make me break up with her over skype
>feelsbad.jpg
>start dating new girl
>first few months are good but then she starts getting crazy clingy
>break up with her when she threatens suicide when I leave after an argument
>immediately start dating oneitis I've been orbiting for 3 years
>have crazy amounts of sex to make up for lost time
>break up after a month over petty argument
>start losing my mind over the fact I wasted so much time wanting to date oneitis only to have it go south so fast and now she won't take me back
>MySpace girl has been there talking to me and trying to cheer me up through it all
>realize she's been the only good person to me through these shit relationships even though I did her wrong
>turn 19 and move to her town
>all the pre made plans fall through and we end up moving back to my city together
>been together for 7 years now

They're rocky OP but they can work.
>>
>>38411351
No. She's taking at least 2 dicks per week while you're apart
>>
>>38411351
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
good luck.
>>
>>38411351
I swear this is r9k not adv.
Anyway the successes seem to hinge on some promise of meetups.
A ldr where you never see eachother is doomed to fail.

It's probably something that works better as an organic friendship into relationship progression. Someone accustomed to conventional dating will just get bored, but if the investment is already there then there isn't the same problem.

I don't think you should specifically seek ldrs. It's like a compromise condition that needs to collapse into something more stable.
>>
>>38411351
Real talk though OP

If you need activities usually online multiplayer games work, shit like Minecraft that they can learn easily.
Also watching YouTube videos and movies.
But if they really love you then just talking would be enough.
You keep it together visiting a couple times a year, either her to you or you to her.
>>
>>38411595
She said she would come visit me. We're a continent apart.
>>
>>38411611
That's a great way to test if you guys are compatible without the barrier of the internet between you.
>>
>>38411630
Well I'm kind of nervous at this point because she hasn't responded to my last 3 messages.
>>
>>38411707
When did you send them? If it was recent she might be busy.
>>
>>38411725
It was yesterday. I guess she was busy after all.
>>
>>38411776
How long have you two been dating senpai?
>>
>>38411498

It sounds like 'myspace' girl is way too good for you

Consider yourself extremely lucky anon
>>
>>38411826
We met on Thursday from one of these r9k threads and it seemed like we clicked very well from the start. She's really cute too.
>>
Got my first GF at the age of 27 and it's a LDR.
We've seen each other for a little longer than 2 months in half a year, but it's slowly killing me. I don't think that either of us could or would want to move to the other person's country. I wouldn't mind moving to hers, but there's no work for me there.

It hurts because not only is this my first relationship so late in life, but I also really like her. She seems perfect, but I am fucking it up by being an insecure idiot who doesn't know how to cope with life.
>>
Femanons be my LDR gf
>>
>>38411888

What country is she from and what country are you from? How far is the travel?
>>
>>38411888

Are you joking? Not only is she not your girlfriend, but there is also the fact that she hasn't reponded to your "last messages". Have you even talked using voicechat?
>>
>>38411921
She's from Europe and I'm from the US.

>>38411925
No, we haven't voice chatted yet.
>>
>>38411954

>not voice or videochatting
>not even exchanging messages actively
>"met" a few days ago
>only exchanging messages

In case you're not joking, I'd hate to be the person to tell you that it's nothing.
>>
I was in a LDR for almost 5 years. I met her when she was 17, and she tells me I took her virginity, so it was nice.

Activities:
>watch movies/netflix together
>skype video call during idle hours
>save up to visit each other for christmas and birthdays, sometimes music festivals, have sex constantly whenever we were in the same zipcode

I cheated on her constantly though. I don't know if she cheated on me, I don't think she did, her mom was really strict even with me. Sometimes I miss her, I used to think I could never find another girl like her, she was 1 in 10 billion, etc.

But that's just not true anon. Every city has well balanced girls who will bend over backwards to please you as long as you can prove yourself worthy. You don't even have to keep it up all the time, just prove yourself worthy for the first month and then you can go back to your slob self forever and she'll still cook, clean, and have sex with you whenever you want to because she's aware of your ~potential~

LDR was fun for my first relationship, but I would not do it again. I've broken up with great people because they were moving for 6+ months, waiting is not worth it for me.
>>
>>38411994
So.. you're saying she said things she didn't actually promise when we initially talked. And yes I am that naive, ok?
>>
>>38412016

>cheater
You're an asshole.

>>38412044

I don't know if you're role-playing or "trolling", but you're naivity personified.
>>
>>38411954

Is she from a Slavic country or one of the surrounding countries? Or like Europe as in UK and France type area?
>>
>>38412044
Don't listen to him, But you do need to video chat. That's a must
>>
>>38412074
A Slavic country.
>>
>>38412077
I will when she responds to me again.
>>
>>38412086
Kek, which one?
Genuinely curious at this point
>>
>>38411351
How does one get a LDR?
Let's say that I'm from Portugal, how do I get one?
>>
>>38412086
I want a qt slavic gf to love and to save from her shitty corrupt governments
>>
>>38411351
I have a friend who's in a long distance relationship but he's a wreck. What a shitshow it is all. He ended up cheating on his bf, but that was to be expected even with all the "he's the one, I'm going to be loyal to him" bs
>>
>>38412109

You don't. You install Tinder or another online dating platform and find local girlfriends.
>>
>>38412122
Ah, ok never mind then. That behaviour Must be something that Slavic girls from here do though
>>
>>38412146
n-no. They never care about me.
>>
I wouldn't recommend trying.

After 3 years she randomly got bored of me and decided to fuck someone else.

You'll only get hurt.

The only way to make it work is if she's willing to move in with you.
>>
>>38412173

Neither would someone whom you can never see.

>>38412184

Why do you think it's random? It's anything but random. Everyone has a limit in patience. Physical contact, being able to hold the other person is 50% of the relationship (feels like 95%) and you were obviously missing that.
>>
File: 1500156289939.gif (498KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500156289939.gif
498KB, 490x270px
>>38411902
my heart belongs to another, but thanks for the sentiment
i'm not sure if he's my pseudo bf or i'm the pseudo gf to him
>>
>>38412256
You're not welcome on this board norman
>>
>>38412109
Well Thiago, you go out and meet people. Bee yourself.
>>
>>38412269
shut up man
we're still friends as of now
it would become rocky if i asked if he had feelings for me
>>
>>38412223
It's irritating to me because I was constantly offering to meet up and spend time IRL. It would cost her nothing. But she would always make excuses etc.

If she was only going to hurt me I would have preferred that she didn't spend 3 years leading me on, telling me she loved me etc.

Oh well, if nothing else it's a learning exercise.
>>
>>38412095

From my experiences good and bad with online LDR I would say if it's early on like the first couple of days and she hasn't replied for a long time, it means she's lost interest.
Could be wrong, but the "busy" excuse doesn't work when it's several hours
>>
>18yr old cousin left without telling anyone to see her pre-op pre-hormone MTF ldr
>she quit her job
>spent all her money on plane tickets
>had a to-do list she left behind including buying lube and condoms
>her aunt that she lives with wants to kick her out now.
how is someone this stupid?
>>
>>38412288
you're still a norman with a (b)f
>>
>>38411351
I don't if a LDR but something similar, basically this fat girl that lives somewhere else in my country. I never believed in LDR at all and this shit was the turning point for me when I realized I don't actually want a gf
Also my family doesn't know about it because it's really nothing serious to me, just fun but it stopped being fun quickly
I can't meet her because not only I don't want to but I don't want to tell my family that I'm going away to meet some girl from the internet

It's pure dread
>>
>>38412086
>>38411954
>>38411888
This story is familiar to me. I am genuinely interested in how it ends. Could you post a throwaway? I'd like to contact you and know few stuff about it. I'll post later in this thread when i get to know some stuff
>>
>>38412349

Not that guy, but can you post a little bit about your story? It's familiar to me too
>>
>>38412349
Ok, sure.
[email protected]
>>
>>38412382
What's so familiar about it? What in particular??
>>
>>38412384
Thanks bro. I am driving right now, i'll contact you in 15-20 min when i'm home
>>38412382
My story is very similar to his story, that's why i'm interested. Might greentext later when i can
>>
>>38412396

Is that your throwaway you posted? I could contact you if you really are interested?
>>
>>38412465
Um, sure I guess. If you want
>>
>>38411351
They never work. :~~)
>>
>>38412109
Like everyone else does. I'm from Portugal too and I had one. Find contacts within a community that interests you, so you'll have something in common. It's pretty comfy if neither of you are crazy.
>>
I kinda have a fembot gf and all we do is masturbate together
>>
>>38411954
>Europe
You need to fucking STOP taking these eu girls
How do you even meet them. What thread, what time?

FUCK YOU CHAD
>>
>>38412763
Tell me more.
Greentext fap stories
>>
>>38412773
I'm not Chad though, I'm just a mouse dude..
>>
>>38412384
Sent you a mail senpai
>>
>>38412773
we're all lesbians. i'm sorry.
>>
File: approval.jpg (27KB, 460x503px) Image search: [Google]
approval.jpg
27KB, 460x503px
>>38411482
I love you anon. I hope you have the best relationship with your loved one desu
>>
>>38411351
>unwilling to video chat
>unwilling to voice chat
>unwilling to even chat to one another under our real identities
>yet morbidly obsessed with one another.
juts larping IMO, it is a LDF(friendship) for that F to change into a D there must exist physical intimacy.
like this anon said >>38412223
>Everyone has a limit in patience. Physical contact, being able to hold the other person is 50% of the relationship

it is strange thou how as soon as you begin to have physical and emotional intimacy with someone IRL, that obsession for your "LDF" (long distance friend) just vanishes, is not only strange but sad in away how someone who knows so much about you, who you have spent so much time over the years just becomes nothing just a distant memory the moment you begin to experience the things you crave IRL.
I guess we are just not ready, and while we both progress through our lives to be ready one day, we are bound to meet ppl in real life who fill that void, and I would never hold it against them if they ever found that IRL qt and ghosted me, and I hope the feeling is mutual.
>>
>>38412796
Fuck off you Chad. Some fucking how you find a european girl that isn't a dyke. From 6-7 timezones away. How the fuck. Fuck you cunt. Fuck you until eternity.
>>
>>38411351
Had one before, they suck. She was boring as hell so I dumped her and found someone else.
>>
>>38412882
Huh? What are you so mad about, I'm not Chad. I met her on a Thursday ideal bf thread on r9k.
>>
Been in one for two years.
We watch a lot of movies/anime/tv shows.
We play video games sometimes (some emulators work with online play, too and there are also more simple browser game like skribble.io or shiritori)
We read books to each other
We read the same books or manga and discuss them periodically
We stream games or music (or other audio like podcasts) to each other
We mail each other stuff (drawings, letters, snacks, books, shirts)
We'll join some discord servers together, sometimes
We'll both get the same sort of takeout and eat dinner together and compare

Most of it's just leaving a call going any time we're both home/awake and periodically speaking with each other between listening to their background noises. A lot of checking in on the other/talking about what's going on in our lives and encouraging/motivating the other.

I've never had an IRL relationship (or any relationship prior to him) and we still haven't met IRL. I sort of prefer online because I can be "alone" in my apartment still and there's not so much pressure for sex stuff.
>>
>>38412988
>We read books to each other
Cute!!!
>>
>>38412988
Are there any times where you guys didn't contact each other for a bit of time?
>>
>>38412980
What was her ideal bf. Why not find a girl in the US / Canada since there are millions of people in that timezone.
Now a burger once again steals a girl and defiles her from us europoors.
>>
File: 1495162242092.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495162242092.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>38412988
>We read books to each other
sigh
>>
>>38413061
I didn't meet any of the US ones at the time. She wanted some who was under 6 ft, ethnicity did not matter to her. Liked cute things.
>>
>>38412857
>juts larping IMO, it is a LDF(friendship) for that F to change into a D there must exist physical intimacy.

I'm guessing you meant change into R instead of D.
But, this is different for me. I would not call the LDR I'm in the same as any LDF I've been in. Because I have put myself into the "I am dedicated to you, and only you, and we are partnered". There is a loyal devotion that I do not express in friendships, in the same way. I have established a close connection to him (and this I am grateful for; I feel this is better than if I had barged into an IRL relationship where there'd be more fear and apprehension, and more pressure for sex to replace the mental/emotional closeness). I always turned down people IRL because I am uncomfortable IRL; all of my socialization has been done online since I was very young.
>>
>>38413085
kek now i am sure we contacted the same person.
Also check your inbox nig
>>
>>38411351
I met a girl and we clicked very well, she responded to me like right away everytime we messaged and it was great.
I honestly would be fine just having a friendship with her but I forgot girls are confusing.
She replies instantly everytime but then she just ghosts me and rarely initiates conversation.
We voice chatted already for multiple hours.
Idk what to think lol
>>
>>38413122
I'm not on a computer right now so it's going to be hard to use that email since it's not mobile friendly. More within ten mins when I get home.
>>
>>38413046
We've had some weird periods where there was some sort of dysfunction and either one of us or both of us became distant or outright said "I don't feel like talking". But generally we'd only stop having a call going for a few days while the other self-isolated to try to figure things out. We are both INTPs, so there is as high chance of needing to be alone whenever emotions get confusing. Also some gaps for things like moving or holidays/family gatherings (few days at most, still probably have contact via text).
Besides that, no, not really. Maybe a day or two when schedules didn't align so the other was at work or asleep any time we had a chance to call.
>>
>>38413104
>I feel this is better than if I had barged into an IRL relationship where there'd be more fear and apprehension
man I feel sorry for that guy you are with, I hope he understands that he will never have more than a "LDR" with you because the moment he tries for something else, that safe space you have built for yourself would come crashing down, and it appears you are too much of a pussy to even think of that happening.
>>
>>38413148
Ah alright. Take your time m8. I'll be lurking this thread and also by mail, so no worries
>>
Girlfriend moved abroad to work for 3-4 years, so we "broke up". It's been a year and the charade is starting to fall apart. It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>38411482
sincerely hope it works out friend. I'm extremely skeptical and bitter since mine failed.
>>
>>38413122

What were some of her other ideals
>>
>>38411611
>>38411888
>talked since thursday
>call it """dating"""
>will visit you
You have caught: Insanity Girl
Good job.
I suppose she has already sent nudes and begged for your cock. What are you doing with such a whore.
>>
>>38413184

Did she post her contact email in the thread on Thursday?
>>
File: subscribe.png (76KB, 693x1032px) Image search: [Google]
subscribe.png
76KB, 693x1032px
i had an internet gf once, it was the best time of my life
now i just cry
>>
>>38412288
Bitch gtfo forreal this isn't tumblr
>>
Kek every fucking ldr/internet gf thread is the same, just every robot realizing they're all talking to the same 2-3 e-slut girls
>>
>>38413178
Oh, I'm actually moving to his state when my apartment lease is up in 6 or so months. It's allowed me time to get comfortable with him and I don't find him nearly as anxiety inducing now. 3 years is usually the time the "infatuation phase" lasts too, and when I move we'll be at just over 2.5 years together. So this will discourage overpowering passion that would encourage adultery. I'd like to marry him eventually. We both have problems we need to work on before marriage could be really considered, though.

You misinterpreted what I said, though. I said I liked having this as the foundation--the initial start (not as a permanent-forever-LDR), because it allows a lot more innocent time to get to know each other emotionally/mentally without the pressure or temptation of sex/adultery. We are close enough now that when sex stuff eventually arises, I will not have such a bad time. I also don't feel like he's a spooky stranger who might molest me while I sleep or kill me in my sleep anymore either.
>>
>>38413339
>jessica
Where was she from.
>>
>>38413326
Yes kek
>>38413254
Other ideals? Not much, basically what the other anon >>38413085 posted.
Eitherway wanna make sure first that its actually the same person and not another one, even that now im almost sure it was the same
>>
been with my bf for close to a year already a little after our one year anniversary im going to go visit him
worked out well so far
we have similiar interests we talk everyday and we just insta clicked
its tough work but if you both put an effort and see it as a real relationship and take it serious it can be such a nice and good relationship
>>
>>38413397
same area as your jessica
>>
>>38413394
>Oh, I'm actually moving to his state when my apartment lease is up in 6 or so months
oh I guess I let my own issues blind me there.
good for you, I wish you both all the best.
>
You misinterpreted what I said, though. I said I liked having this as the foundation--the initial start (not as a permanent-forever-LDR), because it allows a lot more innocent time to get to know each other emotionally/mentally without the pressure or temptation of sex/adultery.
that makes sense, I would have loved to have tried this with a girl I know, but I'm 10 years older than her, I don't have the luxury of time she does.
>>
>>38413455
Stop being such a fag. Where was this Jessica from SENPAI. Because if she is who I think she is you were never her bf.
>>
>>38413420
Fuck off normalfag slut roastie.
>>
>>38411351
I can only have ldrs. It sucks.
Girls from other countries seem to get wet as shit for my Southern Irish accent and it's all I have going for me really. It doesn't work on girls who actually live here obviously.
>>
>>38411351
I'm in an LDR with a girl. What I usually do is sit and wait for her to respond which usually takes 30-45 minutes and are always short responses. Because girls who spend a lot of time on the internet are girls who are constantly being bombarded with the advances of thirsty guys.

Having an LDR means that the girl would have to to either spend a decent amount of time online or not.

If she does, she no doubt has made her gender known on multiple occasions, and we all know what goes down after that. 400 friend requests, 90 group invites/etc. So enjoy always actively competing with other guys even though she is your "GF."

In the latter case, if she spends no time online she will spend no time with you, and just end up fucking Chad.

LDRs are a fucking huge meme, and you are asking to be cucked.
>>
>>38413524
If she finds you funny/charismatic enough you can pull it off and have her only want to talk to you. But none of us have such normie powers.
>>
>>38413509
uhm do you seriously think jessica would show her boobies to some guy who wasnt even her bf
>>
>>38413583
You'd better be a god of charisma and the funniest fucker alive then. And even then its only a matter of time before someone funnier with a better personality comes along. Rest for one moment and she'll be swept up.
>>
>>38413524
>Because girls who spend a lot of time on the internet are girls who are constantly being bombarded with the advances of thirsty guys.

I regularly talk to (daily/multiple times a week):
Boyfriend (ldr, known for two years)
2 female friends via discord (known one for 2 years, the other for six months)

Less frequently (once a week, may range to a few times a month):
2 female friends (known both for ~10 years)
A random new person sometimes, usually male (sometimes female, but they're harder to find), that I've usually met via r9k/discord who has some similar interest that we can discuss, then it fizzles out after some debate/discussion because we don't establish an emotional connection then I'll go a while longer (weeks/months) without initiating contact with any "new" people

I spend all my time on the internet.
>>
>>38413639
Just like in any RL relationship.
>>
>>38413524
>and we all know what goes down after that. 400 friend requests, 90 group invites/etc.

I post in those chart threads and drop my discord sometimes. Usually get about 0-3 friend requests. No group invites.
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship now.

I spent one week together with her when I was on vacation (we talked before that online, I met her through using a fake GPS location for tinder).

After that we continued to talk a lot in video calls and now she's coming here to visit next weekend and will stay over 3 weeks.

We find each other attractive and both of us enjoy talking to the other one so it's easy.
>>
>>38413692
I hope no one believes you but they probably will. Either way you're lying.

>I-I'm not a slut dont hit on me silly boys
>>
>>38413692
>Boyfriend (ldr, known for two years)

Just fuck off
>>
>>38413590
Well if Jessica is a mentally ill trap who is desperate for attention maybe.
>>
>>38412816
im saving this picture
>>
>>38413729
I seek out females to try and initiate friendships with them. I cold approach females with "pls be friends" the way you autists scream "pls be gf" at them. I am put off by guys usually because of lingering fear they develop feelings for me, which makes things awkward and I also don't want to create any upset for boyfriend.
>>
>>38413083
Why sigh anon?
>>
Meh, only works if you can meet within a year or you can meet up occasionally to bang. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
>>
>>38414014
Not him, but feel the same
Used to read my gf stories on skype calls to help her fall asleep.
>>
>>38414134
>meet up to bang
This is dirty and will ruin it. :(
I approached this boy's offer of pls be gf with the seriousness of marriage, not casual sex.
>>
I had one I guess for a year. It was really nice, she wasn't officially my online gf but she definitely liked me and I think she would've dated me if we met in person. Of course it never succeeded because she lived in a whole other country. I knew she would get a bf eventually, but she got one much sooner than I expected because it was someone else online. And the guy from what I've seen is some normie dumbass, she probably only dated him because it was her first opportunity to get a bf who actually lives close to her.

But I'm over it now, and trying to meet a girl nearby. I still talk to her sometimes because she's so nice. Also, I've actually moved quite close to her recently, I could easily visit her if I wanted to, but I don't want to become too attached again. Because if she were to break up with her bf, I would get my hopes up again, but I don't want to wait for a chance that may never come. I think LDRs are very sad, because when they fail as they usually do, it makes one realize your soulmate is almost definitely out of reach.
>>
>>38414201
This is my favorite thing. He will read me stories/books or sometimes the bible or pray. I absolutely love falling asleep to him praying. Very soothing and gets me to reflect while I fall asleep.
He doesn't ask me to read to him as much, though. Do girls enjoy it more?
>>
File: sk1426890959921.jpg (159KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
sk1426890959921.jpg
159KB, 960x655px
Been in one for a bit over two years, and I'm liking it. We talk daily, watch stuff together, talk on voice once in a while, sometimes while I watch him stream vidya. It helps that we met up a few months ago, so we know we work together irl too.
But of course it'd have been better if he was my neighbour or something, rather than living an ocean away.
>>
LDR with a tranny. She told me like three months in. Fell apart quickly after that.
>>
>>38414268
>Do girls enjoy it more?
Think women get easier hung up on a loved ones voice, or associate them with comfort quickly?
But it might not be a question of gender but of what sense you memorize intensely .
Spray some of the wrong perfume into the air, and watch me curl up in a ball of wistful memories.
>>
>>38411482
>follow your dreams anon
I try my best. My LDR GF is visiting me on the 5th next month from the US then i'm going to visit her in December for christmas, then she will probably come in april again. I told her that if i visit my studies here and we are still together i'm willing to permanently relocate to her
>>
As someone who has been in that sort of thing:
If you are serious and are going to see eachother or even end up relocating, be damn sure that all your paperwork is airtight. There are boards about those topics all over the web, use them.
And no matter how much you love her:
When the TSA guys at customs asks if you are entering the States to marry your gf, the answer is always NO.
Even if you are flying there for just that, do not announce it there.
>>
don't think i could do ldr. I don't think I have chemistry with grils unless i talk to them irl, and i have enough trouble maintaining internet only friendships anyways because I'm boring and all I do is work.
>>
Single femanon please respond
>>
>>38415292
okie dokie, what happens now?
>>
>>38415304
Be my tentative friend
>>
>>38415315
okay, i will do that, you have a throwaway email or discord or something?
>>
>>38415304
where do you live and do you want a robot bf
>>
>>38415338
[email protected]
I have a temp email
>>
femanon here

i've been in a long distance relationship once and it was nice, we were together for 2 years. too bad my bf ended up cheating on me once we moved in together
>>
>>38415407
So the cheating only happened after in person
are you white
>>
>>38415280
>I don't think I have chemistry with grils unless i talk to them irl,
It is hard to do, and you'll feel pretty childish doing at first.
Helps if both are "wall of text" persons and can type quick as you'll end out a with a lot of RPing. She needs to be receptive to that sort of thing, but well-read women usually are.
>>
>>38415407
>it was nice
>he cheated on me

why do girls play these mind games on themselves?
>>
>>38415407
He was cheating on you when you were apart too. Just so you know. 2 years were a complete lie.
>>
>>38415430

being children of divorce, just like why men put up with shit relationships
>>
>>38415362
>>38415338
Please respond there anon
>>
>>38415473
But I'm a child of divorce and isolate myself instead?
>>
>>38415407
can i be your ldr bf if i promise not to cheat? i don't talk to people irl anyway
>>
>>38415498
>wanting used goods
Cuckadoodledoo
>>
>>38415416
I'm definitely a wall of text kind of person, and I do prefer to type a lot of stuff to a girl, but at some point, the rhythm of receiving and sending messages gets thrown off, and one of us goes a couple days without replying, then it gets hard to keep the conversation going. Like once you type a 1700 word email to a girl and she replies with an even longer one back, and the next email you send is going to take like 2 hours to write, it's hard to find the time right away. Coming back to it later feels like a lot more work, and work for what? A girl who lives 2000 miles away?

I wish I could find a girl within driving distance, have an online talk that turns into 1500 word exchanges, then I hit a wall on writing messages and say to her "you know what? Let's meet over dinner and continue our chat in person."
>>
>>38415413
we were together for probably a year before we met, and then another year in person and then he cheated
>>38415430
it was nice until he cheated* pardon me
>>38415444
probably true, but also kind of hard to believe since we talked non stop every day lol, personally i dont really care any longer
>>38415498
of course
>>
>>38415605
>and then another year in person and then he cheated
Why weren't you better for him? You need to up your value or else people will leave and/or cheat.
Suck his dick daily multiple times, make him meals, clean. Come on basic housewife stuff.
>>
>>38415605
>of course
post discord
>>
I'm currently in a ldr with this girl I met off a dating app, well we were friends and then in February she asked me to be her bf. I met her last September, and she lives an hour and a half away. Problem is is that we haven't met yet (still) but for good reason, her parents and all. In Agust I hope I get to see her, because if this continues we will have to end it.
>>
>>38415628
it's kinda bullshit to blame the person who got cheated on for the cheating. The bf probably had a few reasons to cheat, but he should've communicated those to her instead of actually cheat. It's hard to recognize when you could be doing better in the relationship if the other person doesn't tell you anything is wrong.

t. I've been cheated on too, it sucks.
>>
>>38415716
no, that is pure bullshit. no excuse for cheating, if you feel you have to cheat try to communicate instead or end the relationship.
>>
My long distance girlfriend of 4 years revealed to me on the 4th of July that she had been cheating on me with her best friend for 2 years.
>>
>>38415716
>>38415744
sorry anon i read ur post backwards, i'm stupid.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38411351
Why is that spaghetti girl pic so popular right now?
>>
>>38415628
I did all of that. Woke him up with blowjobs and everything but he slowly started to get angry at me and to this day I still don't know why, or care.
>>38415675
Do I just post my username? I think it's Anchezz lol, but I'm having some static noise problem with my mic that I don't know how to fix so unless you want a headache XD
>>
>>38415716
>t. I've been cheated on too, it sucks.
Simple solution
>increase your value
>stop dating out of your league

Honest to god these two reasons are simply why people cheat. It's basic biology, basic math, whatever. Basic simple rules. If you are of less value than some girl who comes onto your bf or gf you are done.

So tell me. Which rule did you break. Or both?
>>
>>38415786
username and the number then I'll add you
>>
>>38415786
>Woke him up with blowjobs
Kek used up whore. Disgusting.
>>
>>38415716
I agree. He never told me why he cheated, and honestly I don't really care. I just don't see why he didn't break up instead?
>>
>>38415795
neither, the girl was a nymphomaniac and I wasn't able to pound her 5 nights a week like she was used to so she filled in the other nights with the neighbor's boy down the street.

ALSO, it doesn't matter what your value or the value of the guy a girl cheats on you for. That's not the point. If your girl wants to trade up, then she should break up with you first, not fuck around with higher status dudes while hedging her bets in a fraud relationship with you.
>>
>>38415795
Isn't the cheating one kind of dumb then? Dating someone "under their league"?
>>38415801
Anchezz#7488
>>
i just pretty much finished an ldr, they only bring sadness honestly i cant even think about him without being sad, dont do it robots you'll only hurt yourself
>>
>>38415827
"used up whore" been with 2 guys lol
>>
File: 1499769868094.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1499769868094.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>38415851
>>38415874
Getting 2 pussy is better than 1 pussy.

You girls need to stop dating Chads and normies when you're a low value fembot. Go for robots, settle down out of mutual desperation, have a good long comfy isolated life with no further normie expectations like going out and fuck like animals every day.

But of course robots don't even register as human in your female mind so it's all futile.
>>
>>38415891
>finished an ldr
did you speedrun it dude?
>>
File: 1654341232154.jpg (41KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1654341232154.jpg
41KB, 350x280px
>>38415896
>been with (any) guys
Yep. Non-virgin girls are absolutely worthless.
>>
>>38415913
yeah i was at sgdq
>>
>>38411351
fuck ypu
>>
>>38415795
>Muh value
It is not a fucking formular, you can be some high IQ moviestar with credit cards falling out your pocket and still get cheated on. By either gender.
>>
>>38415929
>yeah you can save about 3 minutes of time by skipping this sex sequence
>>
>>38415929
>gf is gonna start talking about her problems for the next twenty minutes, so now's a good time to read off some donations
>>
>>38415874
>tfw removed
Why anon?
>>
>>38415943
False.
And once again, either you were of not enough value, or you dated out of your league.

SIMPLE FUCKING FORMULA. Disprove it YOU LITERALLY CAN'T.
>>
File: 1497889869988.png (37KB, 177x185px) Image search: [Google]
1497889869988.png
37KB, 177x185px
I had a LDR with a girl from Interpals. She wasn't actually foreign but she was cute, and very devoted.
We talked every day and she'd get sad/worried when I wasn't around to talk; she'd blow up my inbox like fuckin' crazy.
We were also super lewd with each other; we did a bunch of embarrassing shit over mic/cam. When we couldn't do that, she'd send me voice recordings of her pleasuring herself and being generally cute/lewd.
We had plans to meet up and move in with each other the day of my graduation, but I blew it by telling her I wasn't into her anymore and that I just wanted to be friends from now on. Hot damn was I a stupid kid
>>
>>38416097
Try to PROVE it first, autist.
And to disprove it simply open up any damn celebrity sheet for shitloads of examples.
>>
>>38416115
>we did a bunch of embarrassing shit over mic/cam. When we couldn't do that, she'd send me voice recordings of her pleasuring herself and being generally cute/lewd.
Tell us more anon. Greentext some shit.
>>
>>38416115
I wish my gf did more lewd/cute things. I still haven't gotten a picture of her bare ass yet.
>>
>>38416198
it can't be proven because SMV is subjective and impossible to quantify. If you look from a distance at a couple and they appear to be on the same level in terms of SMV, you can look more closely at them and make a judgement on which of them you think is worth more. The one with lower SMV, but this guys theory, shouldn't be dating the other person because that person can trade up and it will have been the lower persons fault for not being good enough. If this rule were universally applied, than nobody would date anybody because someone would always be getting fucked over by the other.
>>
>>38416198
That means they weren't providing enough value. Or weren't that in the league of their partner.
>>
I was in a 5 years relationship, we skyped esch other everyday and watched stuff, played videogames on weekends. But she grew up and couldn't take it anymore.

I still miss her, it's been two years and I want so badly contact her but she blocked me from everything
>>
>>38416465
why didn't you grow up too? If I had to step up my game to keep up with my gf of 5 years, I'd have done that easy.
>>
File: 1498786123834.jpg (48KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498786123834.jpg
48KB, 316x296px
>>38416201
Not much to greentext about really; pretty vanilla shit like jerking off together and listening to each others' moans

There was this one time I guess where I took forever to cum, and when I finally did she pretended to cum at the same time. We chatted on mic for a few minutes afterwards before she told me that she actually came really early on and was just acting the rest out so that I could get off and not feel bad
>>
>>38416543
Jesus what a fucking chad are you.
Fuck off and die.
>>
File: 1497200210073.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497200210073.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
I was and am still in a LDR with another robot I met years ago. A few weeks back he was down here for other reasons so we met up and had sex a few times. Was pretty good.
most of the time we just watch anime/play games together and ERP. this has been going on for around 5 years
>>
File: 1497779304372.jpg (105KB, 532x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497779304372.jpg
105KB, 532x432px
>>38416570
>autistic virgin bragging about an ldr on r9k
>chad

I'm more pathetic than you are, anon. Pity me all you want, but do not hate me.
>>
>>38416682
>got nudes from a girl
>lewd talked with a girl
>lewd talked with a girl ON MICROPHONE
>did everything lewd except irl with a girl

And you're not Chad, exactly how? Fuck off and die cunt. The misery that you broke up with her genuinely makes my day better. Fuck normies and their bullshit.
>>
>>38411482
this anon is the dream man. Good luck, man.
>>
>>38411891
make the move anon, love is worth all that you can give it. Work at a coffee shop if nothing else. If you love her, then the pieces will fall together.
>>
File: steven univore.png (68KB, 1373x909px) Image search: [Google]
steven univore.png
68KB, 1373x909px
my gf drew this for me what did she mean by this?
>>
5 years for me. I wish I wasn't a literal vegetable though but that's what a LDR can do.
>>
>>38411498
go die dumb idiot lol dont really though but you suck and youre a terrible person SWAG
>>
File: furry eric harris.jpg (76KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
furry eric harris.jpg
76KB, 1024x724px
>>38412016
prepare to die dumb idiot
>>
>>38416286
Iktf. I was in an LDR once and my gf would never let me see her pussy so I broke up with her. Tits and ass get boring after a while.
>>
>>38411482

NC bro, what city do you live in?
>>
>>38411351
She will suck and fuck any dick she pleases guaranteed. He will probably cheat as well just not as often. Maybe 5-10% of these relationships remain faithful or emulate a real relationship but do as you will.
>>
File: alarmed pepe.jpg (49KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed pepe.jpg
49KB, 500x473px
>>38413083
>>38414201
>Used to read my gf stories on skype calls to help her fall asleep.
Does her name begin with a C?
>>
>>38418007
Yeah, but I doubt she is you. She could skype that question, I see her on.
>>
>>38418065
>>38418007
If it is you better confirm it on here too
>>
File: 1498671333928.jpg (42KB, 358x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498671333928.jpg
42KB, 358x381px
Made some sperg's gf promise to kill herself if I made her cum; I did and she an hero'd
Sperg found out and killed himself too

I'm a girl
>>
>>38418065
Where does she live anon? I read my gf stories on skype to help her fall asleep and her name begins with a c
>>
>>38418097
Please make me and my gf cum and an hero together
>>
>>38411351
I know one guy that lives in London and his girlfriend is a frat girl in Florida and they've been together for 2 years or something. He thinks it's going quite well but she cheats on him at least once a week and is a huge roastie all around. I know her slightly but I'm good friends with her close friend so she tells me

Bad idea all in all
>>
>>38418124
If you are not doing shit like that you are probably not doing LDR right.

Even if it was she, relax.
We have been over for more than 2 years now, more like 20 by my cocks reckoning.
And what is it with all those girls names starting with a C on 4chan ffs?
>>
>>38413741
Who are you? Tell me your initials.
>>
>>38412095
ghosted already, ldr my balls
>>
My e-bf ran away :(
Probably found a girl or a femboi to replace me.
Come back worms.
>>
It's really sad you idiots are having relationships with chicks you've never met or have met once. LDR only mean anything if you've known and had a real relationship IRL for a while and have to be separated for awhile. Even those rarely work.

Otherwise, they are not real relationships. Sorry

>normie
>>
File: sunrise wojak.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise wojak.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>38411351
>be depressed anon
>depressed crazy girl on /r9k/ asks for my skype
>message for a bit then she calls me
>has anime voice and the first thing I ask her if this is a prank and she's using a voice changer or something
>she's audibly surprised but just says no
>start sperging out and stutter while talking
>she laughs at me but says she likes my accent and my voice
>get really close over the next two months, she's really crazy and sometimes difficult to deal with, but also a dream girl somehow
>first relationship I've ever had but I'm getting better at things quickly, and by the end of the 4th month I pretty much figure out how to calm her down when she's having a crazy/depressed episode
>somehow she really likes me and doesn't want me to change anything about myself even though I'm a skinnyfat loser with a neckbeard
>she's really submissive, both sexually and just in general, pretty much the opposite of a "strong independent woman"
>says she wants to live with me and have me make decisions for us and "think for us", because she's too crazy and depressed and just wants to be told what to do and think
>says I make the world less scary for her because I know how things work and can explain stuff to her
>says "I always know what to say to make her feel better", but really I just tell her what I think of the situation, call her a good girl and tell her I love her, and this always manages to make her feel better
>she's really cute, obedient, supportive, affectionate and just generally really fun to talk to also she's really kinky
>watch youtube vids with her, read stories to each other, talk about our plans for the future and stuff that's been on our minds recently, watch shows and cringe animes, browse /r9k/ together and discuss of money making schemes we've come up with

It's pretty comfy and I can unironically just bee myself with her. It took me a while to get used to the idea of someone genuinely liking me but I'm coming around.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 720x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 720x610px
>>38411351
It's a huge scam.
L E A V E

>met a guy on POF last summer
>he was from near here but deployed a few states away in the marines
>he visited home every 3 months
>I said I didn't mind and we rolled with it
>once together he didn't want to make it official until he came home in 6 months
>suspicious.com

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
>three months into this he sends me a snapchat nude
>the bathroom floor looks too casual to be in the marines
>call him out for cheating and dump him over text
>week later his Facebook changes to into a relationship
>girl lives about an hour from his base
>he was cheating on her with me
>mfw scumbag was sending nudes from his girlfriend's bathroom

We only got a chance to meet in person about 4 times, only 2 times we had sex. It sucked too because he would just finish and make an excuse for leaving. I was pissed off for about an hour then moved on, he was super annoying anyway and I was tired of him lying 24/7 to apparently hide his girlfriend. He never gave me back the stuff I sent him in the care package and that's kinda weird.
>>
>>38411351
I was in one, it was a good two years, met up every 3-6 months, mainly played games together and talked on skype.
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
I want one again. Just a happy girl that supports me, where we Skype and look forward to meeting each other.
Most normie girls are just a "strong independent woman" and basically pretend to be a man. I just want one who loves being a girl.

>be 14 years old
>awkward, A+ honors student high school freshman.
>meet a girl on omegle named Angel.
>She gives proof she's real
>Very submissive
>Has a high pitched voice that sounds adorable
>She's 13, a year younger than me at the time
>She loved wearing these short dresses and walking around barefoot, almost like the stereotypical "innocent girl"
>Was into an ENF fetish like me (Look it up, not gonna explain it on here)
>Throughout high school we talked about meeting up.
>Broke up near the end of Junior year cause she didn't want me talking with my own friends (boys and girls) and tensions were high.

I'd give anything to be in a fun relationship with a nice girl though who is just that, a girl who enjoys being a girl. We don't see enough of those these days.
>>
>>38420121
>Most normie girls are just a "strong independent woman" and basically pretend to be a man. I just want one who loves being a girl.
>I'd give anything to be in a fun relationship with a nice girl though who is just that, a girl who enjoys being a girl. We don't see enough of those these days.

Unironically try 4chan girls. They are crazy, but also probably as close to this as you'll realistically get.
source: my /r9k/ gf
>>
>>38420287
No clue how to go for one. I'm that fucking autistic and nervous.
>>
>>38418950
HNNNNNNNG WANT
>>
>>38420404
WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

It's very easy; post your info on a /soc/ thread or add other people. If /soc/ isn't your cup of tea, just remember that /r9k/ has more female browsers than you'd expect. A good tactic is to make a fembot thread (feel free to lie and say "fellow fembots pls post here" or something along those lines), wait for a grill to show up, and ask for her info. Chances are she'll say yes.

A FEW WORDS OF WARNING:
-do not, under ANY, circumstances, add anyone who makes a thread with their contact info in the OP post. They are 100 percent guaranteed to be a catfish. You're probably smart enough to know this already, so this shouldn't be a problem for you.
-beware any sort of girl who posts her contact info out of context (i.e. simply dropping it casually in a thread that isn't about contact info.) while these people are less likely to be catfish (although the chances are still fairly high), they are also probably looking for orbiters or just trolling to see if they can get you emotionally attached before they delete you and block you.
-try not to get attached in general until you absolutely are certain that this person legit wants to be your friend.

and most importantly,

-don't be a beta. make a good first impression; try not to seem too desperate/lonely. that's not to say "hurr durr grils only go for teh alpha bad boizzz", but just try and be interesting/alluring so you don't get ghosted. and if you do get ghosted, just remember that if they ghost you, they're probably not a person of good character anyway.

Also remember that most of what I'm suggesting is generally cancerous and bad for the board. I advise you hold off on trying to make friends on 4chan unless your loneliness is absolutely 100 percent unbearable. Why not try Interpals first?
>>
>>38415759
it would have been a lot funnier if she was cheating on you for four years, to make it all fours
>>
File: 1497435763371.png (261KB, 397x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497435763371.png
261KB, 397x378px
>>38418950
ANON.
I may know who this person is.
They are not who they claim to be.

WHAT IS THIS GIRL'S SKYPE. If it's who I think it is, I advise you stop talking to them immediately.
>>
You're in luck anon, every relationship I've ever been in has started off as an LDR. Varying degrees of success. AMA.
>>
>>38411351
I was in one for one year, it was the happiest year of my life, we were all lovey-dovey, never imagined myself doing that, we constantly talked about closing the gap and living together, etc.

But them she got bored and dumped me.
Thats what you get when you are an autist and try into the dating meme with a normie stacy
>>
>>38420722
Why? Do you have a Skype horror story you would like to share with the rest of us?
>>
>>38411351

>be 17
>start experiencing really bad anxiety\depression
>find forum with a chat room where everyone is really close and talk everyday
>meet girl there, really smart,cute and funny but two years younger than me
>talk all the time, at first only on chatroom but then she gives me her AIM and facebook
>start falling really hard for her
>she leads me on for a few months, then tells me that I just like the "idea of her" and it would never work out since we live in different states
>tfw 15 year old girl was more emotionally intelligent than I was at 17
>tfw still think about her all the time and look at her fb and instagram every other night
>tfw that was one of the greatest most genuine feelings of happiness and haven't exp anything like it since that wasnt drug\alcohol related

really fucking sucks, she was so perfect.
>>
yea but it didnt work out. he ended up blocking me and i didnt know what i did wrong. it might be because he turned into a normie and im still here. sigh
>>
Long distance relationships can be some of the best and most meaningful a person can be in. They allow for people who'd never speak irl, people too afraid to say anything to one another, to interact and really learn about one another on a deeper level.

When you're in an ldr, you have to make up for the lack of physical contact with genuine discussion, You actually grow close to your significant other.

All in all, it's totally worth it when you find the right people, and it's not hard to break off if you find the wrong ones.
>>
>>38422291

I agree, the girl I was in a LDR and I both agreed we would have been to shy to talk to each other in real life, and therefore we would have never met.

However, I think the break up can be even more painful than IRL, because it's not like you cannot go and meet them and try to sort things out like a normal relationship. Once they decide to block you, you may never be able to contact them again, it's a very strange feeling to have a part of your completely wiped out in one day, almost as if that person died.

It's worth it if there is a concrete plan to live together soon. It will be doomed to fail otherwise
>>
>>38411423
>she
*breathes in*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagaggagaga
>>
>>38422160
SIGH INTENSIFIES
>>
I've been in an LDR for nearly 17 months
I feel like I want to break it off, things don't seem to be working very well. We go from amazingly lovey dovey one hour and the next we aren't talking to each other.
We also have a few other problems that make dating difficult.
>my parents hate her
>her parents hate me
>she lives in bumfuck arizona, I'm in Australia and she is okay with coming to live here when the time comes but she's rather me move to America, what the fuck
>she's pretty hopeless. she cant drive, and has no friends (which isn't a problem except when she complains about it
>she has vaginismus so even though thankfully she's a virgin we might not even get to have proper sex
I don't think I love her anymore.
When uni starts in 2 weeks I'm going to join a bunch of clubs and see if I can find a nerdy first year to fuck and then dump her
>>
Yep,
>Be me
>Meet a girl from Poland online.
>Was a Stacy but we clicked instantly.
>I was handsome but socially retarded with no friends irl.
>After few months she says she loved me.
>I thought I loved her back.
>Pretended to be normalfag and she caught on eventually.
>She started becoming a abusive and had a big tirade about me coinciding with my 18th b'day.
>Cut off contact on social media.
>This was a few days after her final exams. She was on meds. She still liked me.
>Despite it being my birthday I sent her a gift the same week for her finishing exams. A nice necklace I spent months saving up for.
>Turned out she was super mentally ill and was hiding it herself. Nothing wrong with this but she became more unstable.
>Calls my home phone internationally to beg for forgiveness a few days later.
>I forgive because I care for her.
>Few more months go by and she becomes super manipulative and emotionally abusive.
>Trying to get through my final year of high school.
>Has another bi-weekly meltdown midyear and says I should just leave her if I want to.
>This time I leave. Need to think about studies.
>Cut her off. 3 months later she was fucking a Russian Chad.
>6 months later some Swedish Chad.
>Dodged a bullet.
>She kept contacting me occasionally for years trying to rekindle something.
>Had enough and began ignoring her messages.
>Tried talking to her but I lost the willpower to care. Realise she's toxic.
>Finally blocked her and destroyed all letters she once sent me.

Pretty happy I did that desu. LDRs can be good but just be careful who you chase after.
I was an immature idiot. We both were.
Find someone who has a level of maturity before you get into it or else your soul will be sucked out.
>>
>>38422956
Was she from r9k?
>>
File: 4u.jpg (57KB, 320x410px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
57KB, 320x410px
>>38411482
8 years is a very long time. I wish you two nothing but the best.
>>
>>38423031
Nah, interpals. Even autistic khvs with no friends such as myself could get by on there. Everyone's English is so bad you could be the most boring person ever and still seem interesting. Deleted my account years ago though so not sure what it's like now.
>>
>>38417568
Charlotte, orginiolli
>>
>>38422829

>nerdy first year to pump and dump

Why? Why would you want to do this? I've never understood pump and dump, all it does is ruin the market for potential partners
>>
>>38423161
It's selfish behaviour that makes you no better than a nigger.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.