[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing mental illness has made you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1499570605953.png (300KB, 431x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499570605953.png
300KB, 431x432px
What's the worst thing mental illness has made you do?
>>
Post on 4shit
>>
Take pictures up girls short skirts in high school I'm paranoid as to whether any one ever caught me or not.
>>
>>38410930
I posted cp and got 6 months jail sentence and I'm not even pedo
>>
Damage my body with alcohol and drug .
>>
>>38410930
Why is /fa/ specifically referenced here?
>>
Continue to exist

desu
>>
>>38410930
I cut myself off socially and stopped replying to all the friends I've sent so long with and then I just make new ones on occasion I go back to old friends but only if its a small things.

I really tried to kill myself one time and my friend saved me and then i yelled at him for doing it.
>>
>>38410973
For real? Greentext?
>>
>>38410930

I once had a hard social anxiety attack in public and It made me curl up to a ball, puke a little and cry in front if tons of people.
>>
>>38410973
I know that feel bro. I got some cp to annoy my friends but now idk what to do with it.
>>
Good thread bro.
>be with best friend, his bro and his girlfriend in cabin in woods
>drink, talk, laugh
>i start redpill
>friends bro takes us outside and light a spliff
>inhale like crazy while drunk and careless
>think i will get a fun and pleasurefull high
>get blackpilled
>start to go crazy
>ruin everything
Fuck that is not too acurate but i can't think about the whole thing without cringing
>>
>>38411040
Same... first attempt incoming
>>
dorm had a shared kitchen
just eat fast food and toast in my room to avoid my housemates
>>
>>38410930
Date and stay with a crazy person who i didn't relate to or like at all.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>>38411115
I feel ya, man.

I always ruined the party for my best bro and his gf as well. One time, they even got some drunk slut to come one time, she wanted to hook up with me and stuff. But I got drunk and high and got too emotional and started crying, she was freaked out and didn't wanna see me ever again.

Even ruined an LSD trip by having a fucking bad trip. They all had it going pretty well before that happened.
>>
>>38410930
I gave myself a black eye one time in high school when a teacher called on me
>>
>be kid
>have fire cracker that you pull two strings on and it explodes
>go up to older guy and say I have something to tell him
>puts his ear down to me
>closer
>closer
>pull firecracker right next to his ear
>guy goes fucking nuts and starts screaming
>crowd of people gather
>one guy actually comes out of the crowd and tells older guy not to scream at children
>mom whisks me away before lawsuit can happen

That guy is probably deaf in that ear now. Sorry old man.
>>
>>38412219
Gooddamn.

Youre a fucking psycho
>>
When I was 10 I felt like no one in my family cared about me. So i went through a couple of our family albums and cut myself out of them.
>>
Other than making me destroy my relationships, nothing really. Even then, I don't really mind that much. It's like my brain problems are actually a fine-tuned barometer for the ratio of harmony-to-bullshit, causing me to mitigate risk and get out when it drops below 1.
>>
Blacked out on benzos, alcohol and cut my wrists deep enough to scar
>>
>>38413310
so it causes you to be a pussy?
>>
Stopped caring about brushing my teeth and maintaining personal hygiene over a number of years. It hasn't helped with my overall health or mental state, and looking at myself over time just make me want to kill myself even more. I try to correct my bad habits, but I always wonder "what's the point" and stop like after a day. I really wish I would just die in my sleep.
>>
>>38410930
wow

his hair is just like mine
his body is just like mine
his life is just like mine
>>
>>38411098
Uh...
Delete it immediately and never show it to anyone?
>>
>>38413490
i-is he you?
very original question
>>
>>38411115
>>38411586

This always happens to me when I go to parties with friends. Last one I went to I got too drunk, made an ass out of myself, friend confronted me, and I drove 2 1/2 hours home. Then I had a mental breakdown.

I think I'll just stay inside from now on.
>>
>>38413564
no i don't browse /fa/
>>
>>38413412
No. It causes me to have high standards for people.
>>
File: sad pepo.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepo.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>38410930
>Be me 5 years ago
>14, retarded and already a robot
>Couldn't figure out why people always excluded me so I tought it was a little bit chubby
>Start to eat as little as I can
>Basically eat 1 time in 2 days when it starts to hurt that much that I can't stand thr pain anymore
>Drop to 110lbs from 150lbs
>Realize that people still don't like me
>I've suffered for nothing
>>
>>38410930
Basically just stay inside all the time and never do anything with my life.
>>
>>38410973
>i committed a crime and got a jail sentence omg
>>
Probably cutting myself, it's a temporary relief but the period of calm afterwards never lasts as long as you hope it will. Plus the marks it leaves are hard to explain without raising suspicions.
Pretty tame by 4chan standards.
>>
>>38413782
Jesus Christ, that's horrible. I feel you. I never knew why people always excluded me.
When did it start going downhill for you?
>>
>>38413957
>When did it start going downhill for you?
Never. I've been a loser from the start. People already bullied me when I was in grade school. Always had like 1 or 2 friends that stopped me from killing myself tough.
>>
>>38413501
this is the only correct answer. Be safe
>>
>>38410930
>stop leaving the house
>give myself burn and cut scars
>break my phone in anger
>be miserable half the time
>>
>>38410930
one time when I was in the dorms in college (worst year of my life) i got in the single stall bathroom and laid down on the floor crying hysterically until i fell alseep there, luckily no one noticed
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.