[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fell for the improve yourself meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: CQq8KMdMQB-1[1].png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CQq8KMdMQB-1[1].png
20KB, 300x250px
My life wasn't the greatest i was a neet fat and creepy.
But i could get a few smiles from shitposting here, playing games,watching anime and fapping to hentai .Of course i was alone but i had those little happy moments.
My mom told me to get a job or she will kick m e out when i was 23 (i was a neet since i was 16)
This is where everything got shitty
Got a job at construction site it was heavy duty stuff i got fit in a few months and started to make good money i helped my mom with paying for some stuff and taxes.
Girls started to ask me out it wasn't that good i tought the girls are shallow stuff was a meme but it's true,lost my virginity to a cute girl it wasn't great either,then i tried clubbing it also wasn't fun nothing could give me happiess anymore everything seemed so easy and boring, i even tried heroine it wasn't as good as i expected to be,i have female "friends" that call me for sex sometimes or drinking but i don't get anything out of that its fucking depressing.
I remember that when i was a neet i could get happiness just from a new chapter of my favorite manga or a high score in a game no i think games are boring and don't give a shit about anime.
I wish i stayed a neet,life sucked then but atleast i could be happy.
Friends are shit,Having a gf is boring and even sex is boring.
Being a robot neet is 100 times better
>>
Better for you to have experienced all that shit and found you didn't like it. You know what you want out of life now.
>>
>>38410460
I don't think its that simple now i can't go back the things what i liked are gone i don't find them entertraining.
I knew what i wanted of life back then now i can't have it because it doesn't make me happy.
>>
You cant be neet forever, even as a rich heir to a fortune. yes being neet is fun and comfortable, everyone knows that. you have to find what really makes you happy that isnt sitting around and consuming. whether its making stuff like writing or painting or physixal activities like climbing or running.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.