[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wizard shows up and says you can pick one of these. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: monkey.jpg (85KB, 964x652px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
85KB, 964x652px
A wizard shows up and says you can pick one of these. What do you choose?

1- an incredible talent, like being a great painter or musician
2- a 8x6 dick
3- be 6'6 tall
4- be incredible handsome
5- free tendies for life
>>
File: 1498096739413.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1498096739413.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>38410206
>A wizard shows up
Oh, wait. That's me looking in the mirror.
>>
A talent. My dick is a little small but my fiance's vagoo is so ridiculously tight that I'm already too big for her. I'm 6'1 don't want to be taller. I think I'm handsome 2bh or maybe not handsome but I'm cute. Tendies could be a trap. Are these tendies high quality chicken strips or mashed up processed chicken nuggets?
>>
I can already play a few instruments and I don't care about dick size since I'll never use it anyway
I'm 6 feet king of manlets but I would love to be 6'6 tall, just to intimidate chads on the streets
>>
Definitely #1, then for my talent I'd choose being a great baseball player.

>only have to work once every four days for a period of six months at a time
>get paid $30 million per year
>>
>>38410206

A talent. My dick's already a good size, 6'6 is the point where being tall seems like more of a hindrance than an advantage (Admittedly though, if you said 6'-6'2 I would've chosen that option), and my only problem with my facial appearance is that I'm balding, which seems like it'll have a cure within my lifetime so why waste an actual wish on fixing it?
>>
4. I just want to be beautiful ;___;
>>
tendies for life. then open up a chicken finger food truck and pay like zero overhead for my main menu item.

i would just do variations of shit with the chicken.
>tendie salad
>tendie lettuce wrap
>tendies and chips
>tendie taco
>BBQ tendie
and so on and so forth and name the truck "The Friendly Robot"
>>
>>38410620
>which seems like it'll have a cure within my lifetime

Balding guys have been saying this for the past 100 years.
>>
>>38410694
the tendies can only be used on yourself
>>
Do I get to choose the talent?
>>
>>38410716
biggest rain on a parade ever.
>>
>>38410714

That's true, but actual effective treatments have come out in the past 30. And if nothing else, hair transplants can look good if you go to the right doctor. Worst case scenario, I use the money from utilizing my amazing talent to pay for a few transplants. Then I'll have hair AND an amazing talent.
>>
>>38410583
this. i'd just be a pitcher and get paid millions for a few years then just quit cuz im lazy
>>
File: 1499593397609.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1499593397609.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
Either a talent to become rich or the height, but I am a 5' 7' 106 lbs skelemanlet and I cant gain weight that easily, and with my fast metabolism I should be eating like a starving african all the day and wasting most of my money on that, but i'd be cool being tall I guess. Im ok with my 7.5x5.25 bent pencildick and I have a pretty face for a guy, and I could always buy the tendies, seems like the talent would be the best way to get wealthy with the least effort so i'd probably go with that one.
>>
>>38410583
Can't imagine a better life than MLB pitcher. You only have to work 30 times per year and even if you suck you make bank because the minimum salary is 500 thousand dollars and there is no maximum limit. Sure there's training too, but that's only a couple hours per day.
>>
>>38410206
A talent is better if you develop it and earn it.
I have a 7x6 already
I'm 6'2" already
I don't know how to judge this properly, and there is potential for monkey's paw shenanigans if I pick be attractive.
free tendies for life sounds bad, but is actually interesting because it means I never have to work a day in my life in order to eat.however since I'd still have to work anyways for shelter, I think I wouldn't pick this one.

Fuck it I'll go with handsome.
>>
>>38410206
Hmm, I've already got a good career, so the talent thing doesn't appeal to me as much.

Giant cock seems burdensome and upsetting if you can't use it on sloots.

6'6'' tall actually seems overly tall. Sure you'll probably be the tallest guy wherever you go but you'll also have to spend loads on food and never be able to find clothing. 6'2'' to 4'' is usually the ideal. However, as a manlet, this option appeals to me the most.

Being incredibly handsome seems pretty great but as indicated above, height is probably more important at a certain point or makes up for looks at least.

Tendies are good but I'm not a fatass, so no thanks.
>>
File: 43294572.png (8KB, 764x523px) Image search: [Google]
43294572.png
8KB, 764x523px
>>38410206
If the talent is of my choice

1-Talent
>>
>>38410206
1 just for my music career. I genuinely like playing in front of people, that and that life seems like it would be my shit because going on tour, is like going on a business trip where the stops are like 4 days but only one or two are work days.
>>
>>38411094
It's easy to stay kv if you're tall but not attractive.
>>
>>38410206
i wish i had ideas more than talent desu
>>
>>38410206
I would chose talent over anything else, at least I would have some purpose honning incredible skills. Besides point 2 doesn't apply to me and point 3 doesn't matter that much when you're a girl. Though point 4 is a bit tempting too, but still talent>looks.
>>
>>38410206
Although I do need all of them I would certainly pick the talent, especially if I can use it to pay the bills without wagecucking
>>
>>38410206

I pick one.

Uu
>>
Talent for trading.
If I'm so good that I can consistently make good profits with Forex or something I'd have the perfect life.

I'd eventually become filthy rich just sitting at home trading my money and it would be easy to get to trade others money as well.
I think I'd have fun with it too. I'm learning programming and some statistics and might try to get into the financial sector if I'm ever good enough to program professionally.
>>
None because i already have all of these
>>
>>38410206
>dick size
Why even bother when no woman will see it

>height
Doesn't matter when you've got the charisma of an egg

>handsome
I guess it's cool if you can turn it i to a carreer (say modelling) but you'd need to maintain physique then and haha fuck that desu

>tendies
Kek

So I'd go for talent. I'd probably pick something like writing because the women I'm into would be into that. You get money and fame. Ace.
>>
>>38410206
>tfw already 6'6
I'd probably pick an incredible talent for engineering.
>>
>>38410206
>1- an incredible talent, like being a great painter or musician
don't care
>2- a 8x6 dick
KV why do I need that?
>3- be 6'6 tall
I'm 6'0 if I was 6`6 I would just look like a clumsy retard
>4- be incredible handsome
That will help people tolerate me so THIS
>5- free tendies for life
Don't like tendies
>>
I'd sincerely go for talent. And it'd be piano. Been wanting to get into it but only for the sole purpose of playing BGMs from Touhou.
Origig
>>
#1. Talent - One of the main things I want in life is to be someone, to be gifted. Being musician and have people enjoy your music would be my dream job. I'm jealous of great musicians and often think "I wish I made this".

#2. handsome looks- life might feel empty if all I had were good looks but I'd likely be confident in myself and people treat you better, plus more opportunities.

#3. 6'6 height - 6'6 would be pointless.

#4. 8x6 dick kinda worthless, don't care that much about sluts.

#5. tendies are cheap as it is
>>
>>38410206
tendies, no question
>>
File: 1497185371566.jpg (50KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497185371566.jpg
50KB, 502x461px
>>38410206
If another wizard showed up at my door I would tell him to fuck off - there are too many wizards in this apartment already.
>>
File: musk.jpg (48KB, 602x441px) Image search: [Google]
musk.jpg
48KB, 602x441px
>>38410714
And it's called having a lot of money.
>>
>>38410206
Looks get you EVERYWHERE.
>>
I am 5.6 so some height would be nice; I have rugged and hairy but symmetrical face but it doesn't look particularly impressive on a hobbit body.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.