[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: lokq.png (158KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lokq.png
158KB, 500x500px
H-Hey, could any of you femanons vocaroo this sentence, please? I'm in a rough situation at the moment and would really appreciate it if anyone of you, just someone out there who I don't even know and doesn't know me could just take some time out of their day and say this vocaroo to me it would be much appreciated.

>Hey, anon. It's ok. You're gonna get through this. I know at times it may seem like life is heading nowhere and the light at the end of the tunnel seems too far but just hold on, you're gonna make it. Because when you get there, it's gonna be worth the wait, and I'll there to support you every step of the way!

If just one femanon or fembot could just read this to me, I would be very grateful.

If you actually do it then thanks in advance!
>>
>>38410147
Wow thats pretty pathetic friend
>>
>>38410176
I know but desperate times call for desperate measures.
>>
hey anon , fembot here
i can't send you a vocal message but look
whatever you're going through will end one day , and all you'll be left with are good lessons that shape you as a person
you can do what the hell you want and achieve anything you work hard to obtain, you're a very smart guy (because you're on this board and not a normies) , and you did a great job trying to understand yourself during all these years, you know what you have and what you don't and what lacks you, you just need a good plan

also as long as you're trying hard to do anything ; with a little use of your brain , you can obtain it, even if other people say that they did that and did this, you should know that this is your own way, this is how things choose to work for you

i believe in you
you can do this,
everything will be okay
tight hugs
>>
>>38410313
also if it's about a female...
i don't know what to say, but girls are annoying and have so much pride, it's rare that i can get along with one myself
if you know that you tried hard, and that you tried to understand the problem and solve it and still it didn't work ;well it's not your fault, that's all you can do; time for another girl
>>
>>38410334
also
here you go
Hoy!. It's okay...
You'll get through this. I know at times it may seem like life is heading nowhere and the light at the end of the tunnel seems too far but just hold on, you're gonna make it. Because when you get there, it's gonna be worth the wait, and I'll there to support you every step of the way!
>>
File: Hatsune.Miku.full.138052.jpg (78KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsune.Miku.full.138052.jpg
78KB, 1200x1000px
something to cheer you up
>>
>>38410147
ive got a british accent. can i still do?
>>
>>38410313
>>38410334
>>38410361
T-thank you. I read all your posts and appreciate what you did. I just got a new job, and I absolutely hate it. I'm stuck here for a year, and every day I feel like killing myself. I don't even enjoy going home anymore since I know I'm just gonna have to do this again tomorrow.
I just needed a kind voice to tell me it's ok to give me emotional support.

Thanks for wasting your time on such a pathetic creature like myself.
>>
>>38410428
If only it was real and I was the pillow.
>>
>>38410449
Sure, I'm British too.
>>
pitiful self bump. When will the pain end
>>
>>38410451
what kind of job is it?
is it related to your studies?
>>
>>38410974
It's a real estate job and I hate it.
>>
>>38410147
You're probably gonna masturbate to it
>>
>>38410147
why not request it in the vocaroo thread?
>>
>>38411580
I wont.

>>38411740
Can't be asked to wait for one. And this one is more to the point.
>>
>>38412357
one is already up >>38406540
>>
bump for dis anon
>>
>>38413005
T-Thank you! apple juice
>>
>>38412416
>Archived
Too late.
>>
>>38410147
I too need this. It would really help me during those hard times.
>>
bump, this needs to happen!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.