[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just learn to draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

Holes in the 18-25 range go nuts over drawings of themselves. You dont even have to be professionally good. Just know how to draw more than a stick figure and you'll be fucking by nightfall.

If you're in college this is the best time to employ this tactic.
>>
>>38410123
why'd he draw her as fatter than she is? Was he art-negging her?
>>
File: 6smSI.jpg (668KB, 711x8690px) Image search: [Google]
6smSI.jpg
668KB, 711x8690px
>You dont even have to be professionally good. Just know how to draw more than a stick figure and you'll be fucking by nightfall.
>>
yeah, this is how a friend of mine got laid, even though he's the biggest piece of shit ever.

he was insanely talented at drawing and sketching and put a lot of time into it.

guys have to have skills or talents to attract women.
my skill is just i'm witty as fuck in conversations. i can come up with references to shit on the fly and reference songs when people say words, but it takes time to realize it, unlike drawing where people can instantly see you have talent.
>>
>>38410123
>that "style"
>look at me I can't draw a real anatomically correct human
>jpeg
>>
>>38410756
>look at me I don't know what an art style is
>>
>>38410697
Awesome pic
My sides are killing me i m gonna burst I can barely look at it
>>
>>38410123
>Somebody took a photo of a skinny girl
>Photoshopped it to make her look fatter
>Then drew an even fatter version of the digitally altered photo

What the fuck? This is the real photo btw
>>
>>38410697
old BUT GOLD
hgiv
>>
>>38410787
Style doesn't not mean you get away with crap anatomy, style is just a buzzword shitters throw out as an excuse for being shitters.

What style really is, is an abstraction BUILT on good knowledge of anatomy.
>>
>>38410733
"I can come up with references to shit on the fly and reference songs when people say words".
This is such a weird thing to say. Do you think that "less witty people" pre-plan every reference days in advance? Or that they inexplicably blurt out references to songs completely unrelated to words someone else said?
>>
>>38410944
Is this Alexis ren? Is she British?
>>
>>38410993
Don't you have some redlines to work on in /ic/ or something?
>>
>>38410733
That's not a talent, you're just autistic, and annoying everyone around you.
>>
File: 1583057110.jpg (42KB, 680x441px) Image search: [Google]
1583057110.jpg
42KB, 680x441px
>>38410123
You're an actual faggot.

Women won't look to you as a potential partner, they'll look at you as a beta orbiter.
You still won't have any money, you'll have the same bad looks, and all that gets accomplished is an ego boost for her and nothing more. She won't think of you when she looks at that drawing, she'll think of herself.
>>
>>38411009
Yes, it's Alexis Ren. She's American, she was probably just in London for some modeling shit.
>>
>>38410995
He has autism and picked something really weird up from a game/show or whatever, be nice.
When I was a shitty highschooler I found out that this autistic girl memorized a short comedic fiction piece written in Harpers and then shoehorned the words into a conversation we had as if she was coming up with the jokes on the spot. I told everyone what she did, she cried for days and her boyfriend tried to knife me.
Just let people have their weird coping tactics.
>>
>>38410995
sorry i offended you because i used the word 'witty'.
do you want me to wipe your ass, suck your cock and cuddle you to sleep also?
>>
>>38410123

true af

im a robot awkward af guy whos just fucking talented at art and music etc.
ppl know me as that autistic genius artist
its actually really attractive to women, i have no problems attracting them
>>
>>38410733
>my skill is just i'm witty as fuck in conversations. i can come up with references to shit on the fly

That's not being witty. Anyone can do that. Almost everyone does do that.
>>
>>38411056
i would die to have a conversation with you assholes. you're probably the most boring people to talk to, with zero enthusiasm about anything.
>>
>>38411088
that's not all i can do. but see, if i wrote a detailed paragraph about it, i'd still get called an autist.

you guys should talk about talents you have instead of just shitting on other people, fucking losers, you have no talent, that's why.
>>
>>38410123
You disgust me.
Learning to draw just to get 3d girls is disrespectfull as fuck to anons who actually got good at it because they wanted to draw 2d girls.
Their motivation was pure. Your's is filthy.
>>
>>38411096
Those statements are contradictory.
>>
>>38410697
The Batman one gets me every time.
>>
>>38410733
>my skill is just i'm witty as fuck in conversations. i can come up with references to shit on the fly and reference songs when people say words, but it takes time to realize it, unlike drawing where people can instantly see you have talent.

Hope you're trolling but that isn't a skill, it's being a pop culture autist. Furthermore, basically any "nerd" can do this, as long as you consume a lot of media, which most people do. You seem like the human embodiment of reddit.
>>
File: 23fedfcvvbbgfb.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
23fedfcvvbbgfb.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>38411134
okay, have fun with semantics, don't actually contribute to the thread.
>>
>>38411159
Cocksucker, I mean
>i would die to have a conversation with you assholes.
and
>you're probably the most boring people to talk to, with zero enthusiasm about anything.
Why would you so strongly desire being bored?
>>
>>38411158
i wonder how many people can quote that and be butthurt about it, rather than talking about their own talents.

i guess social skills aren't skills anymore, why are they called social skills? can't wait for the mental gymnastics on this one.
>>
>>38411114
Making references isn't a talent. It's one of the most basic parts of conversation. You might as well brag about being able to use a fork and a knife.
>>
>>38411184
it wouldn't be boring because I get to see how boring you are, then promptly go do something else.

then i just go to a better thread where people actually contribute to it.
>>
File: IMG_1394.jpg (162KB, 446x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
162KB, 446x794px
>>38410123
All you're making me think about is the scene from Napoleon Dynamite where he hands his "prom date" to-be a drawing that he made of her.
In fact, you're also making me think of a woman I know who told me about some creep who approached her with a drawing he made of her, in public, without her permission.
I still can't come to a complete conclusion, but I'm leaning towards the conclusion that this tactic does not work most of the time.
Pic related. It's the illustration of Trisha from Napoleon Dynamite.
>>
>>38411204
OP actually never used any words like skill or talent.
i'm not bragging about making references, i'm bragging about being witty, i just didn't give many examples.

and now you're using troll 101 by just irrationally repeating the same sentiment over and over, gj brah.
>>
>>38411207
>it wouldn't be boring because I get to see how boring you are, then promptly go do something else.

Really? >>38411207
>then i just go to a better thread where people actually contribute to it.

>So you have a thing for observing people being
You really got him with this one.
>>
>>38411207
so you'd estimate your enjoyment of that experience as "to die for?".
Your bar must be so low and your inferiority complex must be so severe if that vague and awkward moment of feeling superior would be that good for you.
>>
File: 1499727974086.png (113KB, 203x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499727974086.png
113KB, 203x220px
What's with the random sperg meltdown itt?
>>
>>38411323
Meant to ask:
you hace a thing for seeing people being boring???
>>
>>38411332
He's very witty
>>
>>38411410
he's been the most witty since he was sucking on mom's titty.
>>
>>38411332
Welcome to /r9k/, I suppose?
>>
>>38410756
OP here. Story time

>Be me
>At college party
>Employ drawing tactic on chick
>Doodle a 5 minute sketch of her
>She loves it
>Art nerd notices and comes over
>Tries to spit game while negging my drawing
>Goes on a tangent about anatomy and shit
>I'm getting pissed but I look at her and she's zoned out of his rant
>He finishes and offers to draw her
>"Y-yeah sure that's fine. Hey Anon lets go talk outside!"
>I leave with her and look back at art nerd with pic related
>>
>>38410944
I mean I noticed the drawing is definitely more (((thicc))) but I want to give the artist the benefit of the doubt of making a more cartoony, stylized and over all more "compact" version.
>>
>>38410733
Go to comedywire.com and learn real wit
>>
File: k4pcz.jpg (13KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
k4pcz.jpg
13KB, 620x364px
>people thinking that drawing is simple thing you can learn overnight
>>
>>38410697
>he gets progressivezly better the more drawing he does
Is this the best way to learn how to draw?
>>
This is a skill I've always wanted, but never could do. What's the best way to get better? I don't even want to get laid, I just want to do neat doodles
>>
File: 1473632609385.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1473632609385.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>38413410
>not learning how to draw to make your own custom hentai
Sure anon you just want to ""doodle""
>>
>>38413410
Every artist will tell you the same -practice. Also observe other people art and learn from it.
>>
>>38413345
it is if you have a high iq

it's just a worthless ability that has extremely low value to the external world so nobody with high iqs bothers with it, and only brainlets who wouldn't be able to do anything else take years practicing to try and make a minimal living out of it
>>
>>38413462
it's exactly like playing music in that way

a useless skill that's easy to learn for anyone with half a brain

but it's useless, so why would you bother?
>>
>>38410697
BASED FRENCHBOT
>>
>>38410993
"buzzword" implies something that is fleeting, a mere fad in language. the idea of style as it applies to the arts has been around for AGES. you're spending too much time on /ic/
>>
>>38413462
You do realize that high IQ isn't some magic ability that immediately makes you better at everything you do?
>>
>>38410123
Been a d/ic/k for over 2 years at this point. I'm decent enough to do good portraits of girls if they request it.
Bitches love portraits and bitches also love stylized drawings like the OP image, trust me.
>>
>>38414306
Do you get sex from it?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.