[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you cum inside her and it feels great but now you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499699428181.jpg (39KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499699428181.jpg
39KB, 394x360px
>when you cum inside her and it feels great but now you have to drag your dick back out and get that pos-cumming dick feel

it almost feels not worth it
>>
Do you still have your foreskin? Cut guys are a lot more likely to experience bad feelings in their penis compared to guys who still have them.

>The analysis sample consisted of 1059 uncircumcised and 310 circumcised men. For the glans penis, circumcised men reported decreased sexual pleasure and lower orgasm intensity. They also stated more effort was required to achieve orgasm, and a higher percentage of them experienced unusual sensations (burning, prickling, itching, or tingling and numbness of the glans penis). For the penile shaft a higher percentage of circumcised men described discomfort and pain, numbness and unusual sensations. In comparison to men circumcised before puberty, men circumcised during adolescence or later indicated less sexual pleasure at the glans penis, and a higher percentage of them reported discomfort or pain and unusual sensations at the penile shaft.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

If you were cut it's a potential cause of your issue. If you're not cut then it's obviously going to be something else.
>>
What the fuck? I understand that there is some hypersensitivity to be expected post-orgasm, but do you actually experience physical pain? That sounds horrible and like a medical issue that should be looked at. I wonder if it's treatable.
>>
>having sex

Fuck off Chad. You dont belong here
>>
haha yeah I've totally had that experience before

well done OP for bringing up such a relatable experience that surely we all have had
>>
I actually get this too. Get a burning pain in my urethra when I cum, but only sometimes. No it's not gonohoreha (sp), have had this since I was literally a child. Pretty sure it's congenital.
It usually only happens if I come really fast or with my pants on
>>
>>38410051
i honestly don't understand why you would want a jew dick, what positives does it even have, don't cut people need a fuckton of lube just to have a fap session?
No thanks
>>
>>38410242
Mmm it really depends. I'm >>38410199
And cut, but don't need lube, it just feels better.
Benefits are no smegma or phimosis.
Negatives are reduceded sensation and unpleasant sensations
>>
File: 1496256717279.jpg (65KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
1496256717279.jpg
65KB, 1024x535px
OP here

What the fuck are you people talking about with pain? I just meant that "nutted but she still suckin" feeling.
>>
>>38410002
if you do it quick then it's fine.

plus you're so tired after good sex that nothing really hurts. my fear about cumming inside her is that the cum will drip on the bed or floor which i think is a little gross.
>>
>>38410286
>benefits are no smegma or phimosis

Goy, both of those are very rare and easily treatable for men blessed with intact penises. They are jewish lies to justify stealing your foreskin. I have to not shower for quite a few days to get smegma, and phimosis is fixed with stretching the foreskin and in some cases goes away naturally with no effort.
>>
File: 1466473733985.jpg (39KB, 406x537px) Image search: [Google]
1466473733985.jpg
39KB, 406x537px
>>38410375
>cum pon the floor fear, it's gross
Being that prissy is why you'll never get any sex.

And what feeling are you people even talking about???
>>
>>38410382
Do you have a foreskin? If so, please describe to me in vivid detail how it feels. I am so angry at my parents for falling for the jewish tricks and getting mine removed.

I want to cut off my dick i hardly feel anything anyways
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.