[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Romance book for robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 1200x1200px
Hard mod :
contemporary setting
virgin male pov
>>
Welcome to the NHK would be a good example.
>>
>>38410749
Is it a book ?

I mean, girl have tond of romance where a popular guy start flirting with a plain boring average girl. Do we have the same ? In b-o-o-k
>>
>>38410813
manga probably has more directed to a male audience specifically
>>
>>38410813
Alright, so there's this raucous alt-scene chick who in between paralegal training and performing with her god-awful punk rock band- Dolores- delivers pizzas. She starts delivering to anon's house and something about him just gets under her skin. She tries to get to know him in order to sate her curiosity, he does not understand and due to autism rejects her- this only leads to her wanting more. Her obsession blossoms and slowly she turns into a hikke herself trying to find out more about anon.
Eventually she breaks into his house, professes her love for the hikke lifestyle and him, and they fuck.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.