[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I THINK I KILLED MY GRANDMA WITH MEME MAGIC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

> Be depressed anon
> tfw no gf, anxiety, depression the whole shebang
> feeling particularly miserable last night in bed
> For some reason I try to make an offering to god
> Grandma has been super sick for quite a while, in hospital for a few weeks now
> Say to god "if I get a gf sometime soon I'll let you kill my grandma"
> woke up this morning with a call from dad telling me she is dead

what the fuck anons I'm fucking scared. I didn't do anything did I?
>>
too early to tell. If you do get a gf soon then you'll know
>>
>>38409141
You have to be careful with what you are saying to god, he is very powerful man.
>>
>>38409661
I'm starting to believe that, but hopefully i get qt 3.14 gf out of this
>>
>>38410022
You wont my dude
oriora
>>
What are you complaining about? You're going to have a girlfriend soon. Be happy.
>>
File: Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg (196KB, 858x952px) Image search: [Google]
Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg
196KB, 858x952px
>>38409141
unfortunate coincidence anon. your grandmother had already been very sick for quite some time, and you were aware of this beforehand right? it was on your mind and you might even have wanted to create a cause-and-effect narrative because it would foster hope for getting a gf.

secondly, in mostly every religious/philosophical understanding of the world, God isn't one to torment you with petty wagers - especially not if they have consequences that hurt other people. He is a wholly benevolent being. Also, your grandmother's life was in God's hands from before she was even born, there was no point where God would have needed your "permission" to take your grandmother, so the transaction doesn't really even make sense.

People with OCD often have obsessive fears about the death of relatives and perform compulsions to "prevent" them from happening. Sometimes, inevitably, those deaths occur and they feel guilty even though they realise rationally that their actions had no effect on the persons death - simply because their mental illness forces them into a feedback loop of severe self-doubt. What your afraid of is called "magical thinking", anon. No one would ever seriously tell you you're to blame.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.