[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANXIETY GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1497901372432.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497901372432.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
What nauseates you this week?

Got three auditions. Anxiety through the roof, can't think or concentrate on anything else.
>>
>>38408942
Applications and interviews.
Even online ones make me freeze up.
Also, if I make a choice to go somewhere, I start overthinking it.
"Should I really stop by that store? What am I really going to do at the park? Wouldn't it be better just to stay inside today?"
Stuff like that.
>>
>>38408964
>Also, if I make a choice to go somewhere, I start overthinking it.
Shit same here. Some days I question every god damn idea I have. I've been procrastinating on major life decisions for years that way and it seems like I leave no chance for anything spontaneous to ever happen.
>>
>>38408942
>flying
kind of terrified, mostly worried I'm going to lose everything that's precious to me lol
it's not probable, r-right?
>>
>>38409014
My parents are thankfully pretty forgiving of my not having found a job yet. My mom asks me how it's going every week (I usually tell the truth) and she helps with suggestions. My dad actually knows people, so sometimes he'll give me numbers of people working somewhere and tells me to talk with them a bit. I guess to make connections?
But I dunno... I'm still scared of it.
>>
File: 1499399085182.jpg (171KB, 394x392px) Image search: [Google]
1499399085182.jpg
171KB, 394x392px
>took anxiety meds
>finally got off them
>realize 3 years have passed as a blur and I gave no recollection of most events
>most patients complaint of short term to ling term memory loss
>>
>>38409077
How long were you on them, anon?
>>
>>38409094
I just said 3 years anon get a grip.
>>
>>38408942
just talking to people terrifies me, doing new things in general, and making important choices is scary
>>
>>38409105
Oh, I thought that was after you were off them, my bad.
I know your pain, anon.
That's why I stopped taking them before high school. I remember my high school years way better than middle school thanks to it.
>>
>>38409131
Well i took it in my senior year and 2 years after I graduated.

What's worse is that I actually managed to have girlfriend but I had basically became neutered and couldn't feel anything she did for me. Then I found out she cheated in me with 2 other guys and that I was just side dick. Needless to sau iGot bamboozled.
>>
File: 1498652903628.png (6KB, 326x228px) Image search: [Google]
1498652903628.png
6KB, 326x228px
You ever get those days you refuse to.leave your bed but the bordom is killing you. Yet you stay in bed way past the time you woke up by like 3 hours.

I find these are difficult days to handle.
>>
File: 1494872519778.jpg (101KB, 604x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494872519778.jpg
101KB, 604x396px
>>38408942
I'm finally going outside for the first time in years yay.... in the middle of the night so i don't feel nervous but everyone finds it creepy because i'm white as a ghost and towering over them
>>
Hahaha you're a nervous faggot hahaha
>>
>>38409379
more like having mental breakdown in public and losing all his friends, family faggot but still a faggot
>>
File: 1418960279581.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418960279581.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Nothing because I don't interact with people and there is no drama in my life because of it
>>
File: sketch-1500214530874.png (575KB, 538x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500214530874.png
575KB, 538x1280px
I don't wanna make my own thread so I'll post it here.

I work in a factory and I rarely see women. Women my own age is even more rare. (I'm 21)
An alarm went off cause the electricians was working with something. so this 3.14qt showed up.

I just wanted to take a pic to look at while im lonely. But at the same time not make it too obvious, policy at work is absolutely no pictures unless you get permission first. (and it's creepy ofc)

My whole body got filled with adrenaline. Tried to be discreet but only managed to get a blurry picture.

Could bearly focus on job, was just shaking for an hour, could only think about what a failure I am and how I could fake my own death and not make it an obvious suicide.

God this happens every time. Can qt girls just stop showing up it triggers me to no end. I'd be happy with a lifetime without girls.
>>
>>38410293
why didn't you go talk to her instead of taking a creepshot?
>>
I need to buy groceries. I dont want to risk anyone judging my choices.
>>
>>38410598
Not him but how do you talk to women? Inb4 just treat her like one your friends
>>
File: image%3A241163.jpg (87KB, 719x586px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A241163.jpg
87KB, 719x586px
>>38409131
>>38409077
Why do you even want to remember anything of your life?
>>
>>38410293
damn. i empathize with almost everything you feel completely.
>>
>>38410598
She was just there to do her job, she stayed and asked what could have caused the alarm and she was gone in 30 seconds. I had to stay at my place.

I just never talk to girls even if i have the chance. Its really strange talking to girls outside of a screen. Words come out all messed up, the normal answer i get If i say something is "what?" Then i have to try to explain what i meant, then normally others come in and change the topic.
Its a living hell. I feel better just not putting myself in those situations to begin with.
>>
>>38410663
Well one way is if she's talking to your colleagues from work for example which you already know and feel comfortable with, join the conversation and reply when she asks a question or say something related to whatever she says. The benefit here is that if she doesn't care about what you have to say the conversation will keep going with the other members of the group so you've less responsibility. On the other hand if you were to talk to her alone she may be more attentive to what you have to say. Another thing to do is find something you ''need'' from her (directions/lighter/whatever), while this method is tricky to convert to an longer conversation, even if you just manage to approach someone you like, this way is good for building confidence, so don't treat her as a friend but don't expect of yourself to be impressive or ask her on a date right away either.
>>
>>38408942
i hate going outside everyone looks at me and i feel like someone is gonna do something to me at any moment
how do i delete other people
>>
>>38410663
have you tried roleplaying? it really helps.

One of the main difficulties people have is speaking because they have to come up with sentences on the spot. It's not like here where you can pause, backspace typos, research a topic on google for 30 seconds before commenting a mistake, etc.

The way to overcome this is roleplay, which is like practice but without a partner. I'd suggest watching a show where the male character is universally recognized as charismatic, funny, socially aware, etc, and see what he does and says to certain situations. Turn on subtitles and read them along outloud as he says them.

This way you practice your conversation sentences, and you don't stumble over your words when you want to use them.

I do this all the time when I go to work, since I work in sales somehow I managed to trick people into thinking I'm socially aware/capable to persuade people into selling, but before every meeting and phonecall I type up what I'll say, say it outloud a few times to practice, and then call/enter the room.

PS if you watch comedy shows where the main character is awkward for comic relief, you'll pick up on that, so avoid it. Watch something like burn notice and immitate michael westen, the dialogue can be cheesy sometimes but his character is well balanced overall (unlike say barney from himym or joey from friends).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.