[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being so ugly that your picture ends up as an internet meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1500208291540.png (198KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1500208291540.png
198KB, 450x325px
Imagine being so ugly that your picture ends up as an internet meme
>>
>>38408931
He just needs to be more confident and have a firm handshake.
>>
>these 2 belong to the same species
>>
>>38408931
It's not that bad, at least you get redpilled on what people really think, not the bullshit they feed you in real life, making you feel guilty about personality when the only thing that matters is genes.
>>
>>38409013
Filtered

Spahgetti- Original
>>
>>38409013
Hello Stanley
How does it feel to be the hero of this board?
>>
>>38409422
Feels great, i knew my greatness would be recognized eventually.
>>
Fucking Hell

>originakkkll
>>
>>38409013
You feel guilty because you know deep down personality is just as, if not more, important than looks and yours is shit
>>
>>38409013
Hey Wulpace, I told the NCR about what happened at Nipton like you asked
>>
>>38410880
haha no, women only care about looks and sometimes about money if they are poor and plenty of people have complimented my personality, it literally doesn't matter in a shallow world like ours

>>38411163
Good, let the profligates know what's coming for them.
>>
>>38411310
This entire comment is cringe. Just stop Stanley. You're the problem with your life
>>
>>38411532
I'm not going to pretend to be some bluepilled cuck just to not be "cringe" for you, if anything you seem to have a problem and should stop.
>>
>>38411532
>trying this hard to sound smart and superior on /r9k/
YOU are the cringe, buddy.
>>
>>38408931
Honestly feel bad for the guy. Makes me feel better knowing I'm not him though. He wouldn't be as bad with a haircut, grow a beard if possible and bulk up. Maybe wear colored contacts so he doesn't have rape eyes. Dress sharp. Then again, it shouldn't have to have that much effort put into looks.
>>
>>38411561
Always with the strawmen because you can't justify your bitter nihilistic outlook

>>38411570
If you think that comment is "trying to sound smart" then you're a literal retard
>>
>>38410880
No one, and by that I mean literally no one, has ever given a shit about my personality. I don't know if I have a good or bad personally, but in my social life the way I behave never mattered. As long as I was ugly, people (especially girls in whom I was interested on) rejected me and mocked me, no matter how nice I were to them. But when my look started to improve (still far from being good looking but at least I am average), here we go, "Anon, you're so kind and nice", "Whoa Anon, you're really good at this vidya, can you teach me something" (notice that when I was ugly I was bullied to death for being a nerd).
>>
>>38411726
>at no point does he consider that improving his self-image might have increased his confidence and made him a more likeable person to be around
You people exist because you lack self-awareness. You don't even consider this axiom because you all refuse to consider that the problem might be you and what you're doing. I've never heard men say they wouldn't be friends with a guy because he was ugly. Come on.
>>
>>38411664
Every fibre of my existence justifies what i say. You come here spouting insults on your high horse because it makes you feel better about yourself. I am bitter and nihilistic because i know truths, you think you can peddle the same lies your delusional self believes and i will somehow accept them? It can never happen, give it up.
>>
>>38411773
>my confirmation bias trumps reality
>only I see things for how they TRULY are
I don't care if you wallow in self-pity and misery for the rest of your life but you need to get over yourself. I can barely tolerate typing to you online, imagine how people in real life feel about being around you
>>
>>38409013
That guy in the pic probably can get laid while you can't, because he's tall.
>>
>>38411768
>>I've never heard men say they wouldn't be friends with a guy because he was ugly. Come on.

It seems like you've never been me, what an incredible news.
>>
>>38408931
> imagine be so beautiful that your picture ends up as an internet meme

it's basically my life story
t. chad
>>
>>38411832
Is this the part that you tell me you were trying to hang out with fags or that this was in school? Because if it's neither of these you're a liar.
>>
>>38411791
Impossible. Stanley has said that in real life he is very social and likeable and kind and everyone loves him. He wouldn't lie about something like that.
>>
>>38411791
Except that there are many people who agree with me. You try to isolate my case to somehow invalidate it but there are whole communities who have went throught the exact same things. It's you who have to get over himself because you are incredibly arrogant and wrong. It's pretty obvious you have absolutely no idea how people function

>I've never heard men say they wouldn't be friends with a guy because he was ugly.

People never say shit like this the same way a herd of animals won't explain to an ill one, they will just push him out so the predators can get him. Honestly you don't know shit about shit and you make me feel good about myself, at least i am way more aware and not delusional like you.
>>
>>38411843

Hi nick bateman how are you this morning?
>>
>>38411800
good for him then
>>38411864
i've never said that
>>
>>38411872
Man, we share the same cause and everything, but dude chill down! I know how you feel, but anger will only numb your brain and make you lose your ability to think straight, putting you in disadvantage. Also, they most likely won't understand how we feel, how it felt for me being at the bottom of society, being looked down by everyone, because they never felt such things.
>>
File: 1499285558086.jpg (177KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499285558086.jpg
177KB, 2000x1000px
imagine being so hot you get paid thousands by Italian fashion companies to model for them despite dropping out of high school in tenth grade and getting arrested for shoplifting
>>
>>38408931

That guy's face is kind of beautiful.

He doesn't look aggressive, so other boys will perceive him as non-dominant. But I would imagine with girls he does fine.
>>
>>38411854
Well I was in school for about 6 hours of my crappy days getting bullied, and during the remaining time I tried to hangout with people whom I actually believed to be my friends, but it turns out that I was wrong and they where just using me. Need some more info? I'm actually quite enjoining this conversation
>>
>>38411988
Don't forget he beat a 16 yo kid almost to death and left his wife and kids to date one of the whores who helped him rise to the top who is also a fucking billionaire. This is what happens when you improve your personality.
>>
File: 1496230403193.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496230403193.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>38408931
Honestly the guy on left is not as fucking attractive as everyone thinks.
>>
>>38412038
>16 gang affiliate
>kid
kek

>>38412029
Anything that happened in school doesn't count. School kids are cunts.

>>38411872
The people that agree with you are in the same boat. Arguments to popularity are not arguments. I've met some of you people. You're insufferable. 80-90% of you are self-imposed robots. You have bad attitudes, you complain, you don't do anything, you're entitled, etc.

>It's you who have to get over himself because you are incredibly arrogant and wrong
>muh confirmation bias!
>muh everyone agrees with me
You're on the outside looking in. If you want to be on the inside (and you do, don't deny it because you'll just look more bitter and jaded) you should listen to people who are already there and telling you why you're excluded.

>they will just push him out so the predators can get him
What predators you fucking idiot? Stop trying to divine why men don't want to hang out with you. Listen to yourself, you're acting like a histrionic woman.

>at least i am way more aware and not delusional like you.
>heh... sry kid but i no moar abut y u normiefags dnt lik me den u no abt it evn tho u r normie xD
This is the equivalent of going to a job interview, not getting it, being told why and then you making up a different reason why you didn't get it and insisting it's right. This shit is why nobody likes you. Honestly, what normal person thinks normal men don't want to be around them just because they're ugly? You're utterly delusional and it's purely to protect your own massive, over-inflated ego.
>>
>>38412132
Lmao you dismiss everything that doesn't fit your narrative and proceed to spout insults, exactly like a fucking kid. Obviously you come here to try and put people down and you get triggered when it doesn't work because you didn't get your little sociopathic fix. Just fuck off dude, your shit won't fly here. Go back to re bb it where you will have to be passive-aggressive again instead of openly talking trash but still might get some upvotes for your cancerous platitudes. What a monumental faggot.
>>
>>38412258
>Lmao you dismiss everything that doesn't fit your narrative and proceed to spout insults
>exactly like a fucking kid
>you get triggered
>your little sociopathic fix
>Just fuck off dude
>Go back to re bb it
>What a monumental faggot
Grow up Stanley. You are the common denominator with all issues you have. You are the problem.
>>
>>38412311
You don't understand. He is a special snowflake. Everyone in society is conspiring against him.
>>
>>38412103
If everyone thinks he's attractive, is that not the sole qualifier to being attractive? Are you stupid or just dumb?
>>
>>38412344
I don't think I'll ever understand this victim complex mentality. You seem completely spot on though
>>
>>38412258
Hey, Vulpes. What's it like being a living meme? Ever get recognised in public? How does the interaction go usually?
>>
Proof that this Vulpes dude is actually him?
>>
>>38412748
Vulpes isn't the dude on the right of OP's pic. Just google Stanley r9k and it comes up with a tonne of his pictures. For some reason this fucking moron uploaded a bunch on here and thought he wouldn't be ridiculed.
>>
>>38412748
>>38412764
He has posted a timestamped picture with his tripcode before.
>>
>>38412764
Nevermind, I failed reading comprehension. That meme guy on the right is not Stanley. But Stanley has timestamped himself.
>>
>>38412378
I get the feeling you're samefag'ing and replying to yourself.
>>
>>38412888
Pic and filename are originally related
>>
File: 1498052056403.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
1498052056403.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>38411988
I hate to say it,but I have more respect for real criminals. At least they actually have to do shit, risk their lives, etc. This cunt gets handed millions of dollars, fine clothing, celebrity status, women. He doesn't have to do anything.

Unfortunately it stands to reason that desirable genetics are rewarded with dominance.
>>
Fate is written in bone.
>>
>>38413027
He does have to work as a model, and watch his life carefully. He could easily have gone back to a life of crime. It's not like he was handed all of this overnight.

Apparently he found Jesus while in jail, which helped him rebuild his life.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.