[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the uglies undergo surgery?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: BeforeAfterley2.jpg (365KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeAfterley2.jpg
365KB, 2400x1600px
Why don't the uglies undergo surgery?
>>
>>38408682
Staph. How could you do this to Stanely? You know he is mentally ill.
>>
>>38408682
I'm too broke for a surgery otherwise i would get it i guess.
>>
>>38408682
because most people can't afford that shit
/thread
>>
im new to r9k but see this guy posted a lot. who is it??? o_O
>>
>>38408860
This guy
>>38408852
People constantly post his face for some reason
He looks OK but people pretend he is ugly
>>
>>38408881
They pretend he's ugly because he is a sperg who actually believes he's ugly. He's an easy target and everyone has a secret crush on him.
>>
>>38408907
True even the lowest possible trash has a fucking bone to pick with me like their lives depend on it. It's because i am objectively ugly and my facial structure is weak so they automatically think my personality is as well. No one has ever had a crush on me, it's impossible.
>>
>>38408860
his name is stanley, he "got rated 8/10 on /soc/" and yet he's still a khv or something along those lines. hes a pretty good meme
>>
>>38408995
my name isn't stanley and i got rated 4-5 on soc, the memers are lying
>>
File: disgustley.jpg (83KB, 546x990px) Image search: [Google]
disgustley.jpg
83KB, 546x990px
>>38408995
He's actually a 9/10, get yer facts straight
>>
>>38408995
>Stanley
>an 8/10
He's a solid 9.5/10
>>
>>38409029
What is your real name and why does everyone call you Stanley?
>>
>>38409074
don't feed the tripnigger, he's a (You) hungry whore
>>
>>38409074
not gonna share my real name, no idea why they call me that
>>
Stanley maybe I just have a weird perception of what is good looking, I think girls with an overbite and asymmetrical faces are cute as shit but honestly I reckon you're pretty good looking. 7/10 at the least

Granted I'm not a faggot nor a girl

Any other robots wanna back me up on this or is what I consider attractive fucked up

Either way surely if I, a dude, reckons you're good looking maybe there's a qt girl out there who thinks the same
>>
>>38409342
I really don't think you look bad
I showed your pic to my sister and mom and they said you look fine and have cute eyes
>>
>>38409389
He's cute when he's smiling. Has dreamy eyes. Only negative is the jaw, but it's not a dealbreaker. Also am a straight man.
>>
>>38409389
>>38409486
It's because you are dudes, maybe i don't look offensively ugly but to women i don't exist.
>>38409473
They said that because it's what women always say, they rarely say something offensive and they don't care anyway.
>>
>>38409538
I know it's a meme, but you really need to show some confidence, you can't keep pitying yourself
>>
>>38409577
Confidence comes out of positive interaction with the world, usually when you have good genes and health, good environment. When you are ugly and short male you get nothing but shit all your life so that can't happen. Being confident and genetical waste at the same time is insane, it would be like learning how to live without breathing for me.
>>
File: 1480457964108.jpg (142KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480457964108.jpg
142KB, 800x680px
Who here /LOVES STANLEY/?
>>
>>38409617
I know people who look worse than you who still have a gf and are not that special, you just have to believe in yourself
>>
>>38409617
Cock size?
pls stan
>>
Where are all you Chadfishers? Please create a fake Tinder profile with Stanley's pics. Show him how easily it could work.
>>
>>38409653
Maybe they are wealthy and found very poor women, it happens here. Or they have some very ugly gfs, when i was a teen there were a few ugly girls who showed some slight interest but i didn't do anything because i wasn't attracted to them

>>38409671
about 6.7x5.7, no bone pressing

>>38409676
i have tried all kinds of apps and in real life as well, only the most disgusting 1/10 women give me some one word answers and expect me to act like they are hot shit
>>
>>38409715
You are so jaded that it's depressing
>>
>>38409878
This guy literally wants to be the biggest piece of shit in the world.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.