[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a guy want to date an older girl? I'm 20 and he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4174.jpg (31KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
31KB, 375x542px
Why would a guy want to date an older girl? I'm 20 and he's 19 and likes that I'm older, but then he likes being dominant and likes how cute I am so he didn't want a mommy gf. I'm not even fat, just thicc. So I don't get it.
>>
>>38407788
If ur having doubts then that's because you think you're a toxic waste dump, used up hag, wicked witch bitch, barren, sandy old lady.

You're clearly not so stop worrying.
What's ur fave anime?
>>
>20
>19
>holy shit what an age gap
>>
>>38407788
>I'm a few months older than him
>he doesn't care

>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38407788
Because it makes him think he's hot shit because he can "score" a woman older than he is. He thinks that because an older woman wants him over an older male, it means he has something over other guys his age or your age.

All guys dating an older woman think this way regardless of the quality of this older female of theirs.
>>
>I'm not even fat, just thicc.
lmao fuck off landwhale
>>
>>38407788
>Why would a guy want to date an older girl? I'm 20 and he's 19

It's one year you retarded slut.
That's barely even noticeable.
>>
>>38407788
>I'm 20 and he's 19
Wow, so you could even be born in the same year as him. Truly a May-December romance right there.
>>
Because generally it's only women that care whether their partner is older or younger then them. Much like how only women care about height.
>>
>>38407993
He was born in 98 and I was born in 97
>>
File: 1500179205277.jpg (57KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1500179205277.jpg
57KB, 640x721px
>>38408100
wow a fucking year difference, you would have to be a literal retard to think that's going to make a difference to anyone.
>>
>>38407788
You're not older than him you fucking moron you're the same age, fuck off and saged.
>>
>>38408249
How are we the same age? He's a teenager
>>
b8
fuck off normieposter
>>
>>38408579
There is little difference between 19 and 20. By definition, you both are teenagers.
>>
>>38408667
I've never heard that before, but okay.
>>
You're thinking into it way too much

Just let it go and see what happens
>>
Meme thread.

But I'm 23 and my GF is 26. Is 3 years her way too much? Age is just a number and all that jazz but it seems as if the woman is usually younger and it's got me thinking.
>>
>>38408667
You've got a shitty dictionary if it says 20 is in the teens. Do you pronounce it tenteen or something?
>>
>>38408100
What if he's Jan 1998 and you're December 1997
>>
if you been with younger girls (15-17) they are hard to connect with. maybe he means not older in comparison with him?

maybe he means older in comparison with younger girls
>>
>>38409866
No, we're nearly a year apart
>>
>>38409841
Fuck off normo
>>38409954
Fuck off normie slut
>>
>>38409841
It's fine, there are countless examples in history of that working out excellently, just get busy with the aryan babies before she dries up.
>>
My gf is 5 years older than me and have a normal relationship fuck off
>>
>>38409999
Fucking normie FUCK OFF
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/adv/
These are your home
>>
>>38410035
I've been here since pre-deletion before the normie meme and this place being ridden with tfw no gf, so you can go right on and kill yourself my man
>>
>>38410058
Normalfags always try and pull the oldfag card. Take your skank gf and fuck off a cliff
>>
>>38407788
Lady I'm with is an even 20 years older. Still works out for us.
>>
>>38408100
>these are the people who visit my board
>>
>>38410109
Newfags always try and pull the normie card. Take your virginity and get hit by a bus
>>
>1 year
You're really not that much older
Try a 5 year difference then I'll talk
>>
>>38410240
You having fun running France so far?
>>
>im not fat I'm thicc
>Calling yourself thicc

Ya sure
>>
>21
>like 30-something qt unmarried secretary
Do older women like younger men, /r9k/?
>>
My dad married my mom who is 7 years older than he is and they have the happiest marriage of anyone I know.

I honestly think I might marry an older woman, they're more desperate and they are willing to put up with more nonsense
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.