[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to physical therapy >always joke around with the trainer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1695.jpg (24KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
24KB, 196x178px
>go to physical therapy
>always joke around with the trainer
>she said "you seem like an internet troll"
>immediately tense up, wtf is this bitch talking about DA GAME for
>she goes on and says "so what website do you like, reddit? yeah I bet you're a REDDITOR"
>oh fuck
>I say "listen you just insulted me, and I don't want you to keep saying that word so i will admit I use the internet, okay?"
>she says "I bet it's 4chan then"
>I break out into a huge grin, I can't even help it even though I was also mortified
>I grunt in the affirmative
>she says across the room to her coworker "hey this kid likes 4chan"
>he says "ooooooh watch out for /b/"
I'm gettin too old for this shit
>>
>>38407534
meant to write *I grunt in the affirmative like Tom hardy
>>
>>38407534
>her friend just called OP a newfag

lel
>>
>>38407534
>talks about 4chan in real life
r e t a r d a t i o n
>>
>>38407534
>>he says "ooooooh watch out for /b/"
holy fuck why the heck would they speak about things they doesn t know
>>
>>38407973
This. Rules 1&2 are there to keep you from making a fool of yourself in public. Guess you missed the memo
>>
>>38407534
say you post on something awful, that'll show em!
>>
>>38408028
learn 2 read silly
>>
>>38408024
because they are Norm-eez
>>
>>38407534
>>I say "listen you just insulted me, and I don't want you to keep saying that word so i will admit I use the internet, okay?"
Do you have literal autism?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.