[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: chico.jpg (266KB, 1200x1687px) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
266KB, 1200x1687px
Why does society pretend male virgins are unsuccessful with women for any reason other than their appearance?
>>
>>38407370
because society does not like to analyze its self in a negative way because most people dont like to look at themselves in a negative way
>>
If he had blonde hair and blue/green eyes I'd probably kill myself right now
>>
>>38407370
this is a meme thought. You can be a 6/10 and still be a virgin on our 20's, the rate me thread and post your faces on /r9k/ and the strawpoll showing that the main issue is lack of social circles and skills rather than appearances,
>>
>>38407407
>main issue is lack of social circles and skills rather than appearances,
Attractiveness matters in childhood. If another people dont want to hang out with you then there's no chance at developing social skills
>>
I'm not a virgin and I'm extremely ugly. Not ugly girls either, generally 7-9 but my taste is skinny natural girls not typical Stacey's. I'm also very short for my country (5'8"). Yellow busted teeth, a little acne, terrible bone structure and I can't grow a decent beard. I've had girls tell me I have an amazingly deep voice though and girls seem to eat that shit up though. I guess all I can say is that girls like assholes and deep voices, start smoking?
>>
>>38407446
Fucking typos, blame the alcohol
>>
Because it's incredibly easy to get laid if you are even remotely socially competent. Elliot Rodgers wasn't a virgin because he was ugly.
>>
>>38407407
>the main issue is lack of social circles and skills rather than appearances,
A good-looking man with confidence/good social skills will do better than a good-looking man without those qualities.

But I highly doubt social skills will help lift an average man to the level where he can get casual sex more than once a year.
>>
>>38407370
Because there are a shit ton of good looking socially retarded male Virgins who never go outside
>>
>>38407370
Normies need blue pill delusions like the just world meem because otherwise they are faced with the brutality of the fact that everything is chaotic and there is no free will. Also they like to praise themselves and think that they made it because of "hard work" and not because they had good genes and grew in a healthy environment without any early trauma.
>>
>>38407370
It messes with their just world fallacy to think otherwise.
>>
File: his_own_sister_doesn.jpg (117KB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
his_own_sister_doesn.jpg
117KB, 962x719px
>>38407553
>Elliot Rodgers wasn't a virgin because he was ugly.
He's like 5'6". If you live in image-obsessed California, it's practically a death sentence.
>>
>>38407589
>the k-ons don't care if you're a virgin or not
Yeah, they do Ii they'd be 3D.
>>
>>38407560
Maybe but the average man has a better chance at a relationship than the good-looking man without a social circle or skills to join one after he is 21. Every normie will freak out when they know you don't have social media or more than 1 friend
>>
>>38407370
because accepting otherwise would contradict collective conceptions
what a tongue twister
>>
I had 2-3 girls during highschool interested me despite caring very little about my look, but every time they tried to talk to me, I ended up sperging out.
I'm not a chad ofc, but I'm not uglier than a lot of dudes I see with GF. But I'm not good-looking enough for girls to ignore my turboautism.

I wish I was simply a 2/10 guy, at least I would have accepted my fate.
>>
>>38407589
I've seen you in 4 different threads seriously fuck off
>>
>>38407603
So are plenty of people. It certainly didn't help but if he wasn't a socially incompetent psychopath he would have gotten laid at some point. He struggled to even make friends. You will never find a socially competent man that cannot get laid no matter how their look or what their height is.

It's true in almost every case that people that can't get laid have some significant problem socially, in general or with women specifically.
>>
>>38407370
Looks matters but if you have low standards and accept that there is no one will ever have sex for you out of legitimate attraction.Honestly, if you try hard enough you can get laid or a relationship. It's not fair and they ignore how cruel this world is but that's reality.
>>
>>38407370
I look like Chad Thundercock, but I'm incurably ill, boring and socially retarded. Girls approach me all the time, but always walk away again after no more than a couple of sentences, a lot of times really pissed off because my personality doesn't match my looks.
>>
Because
>le patriarchy

It is impossible for males to suffer disadvantage in any way
>>
But they don't, idiot. Only you do.
>>
>>38407407
Its a matter of how people perceive you. No matter how you look, if in your social circle you are "the silent one" or "the virgin" then you are that person. The very same guy could be a slayer if he is known as a slayer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.