[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0791.jpg (50KB, 960x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
50KB, 960x818px
I work at a summer camp and I'm quitting my job, all the kids in my cabin are asleep right now, trips decide what I yell to get me fired and scare the children
>>
>>38406905
You should yell Nigger to get fired
>>
Go grope one of the girls.
>>
>>38406905
N I G G E R F A G G O T

an orgiginginal post
>>
Take a shit right in the middle of the cabin. Blame it on one of the kids when it's discovered.
>>
>>38406944
Yell Niger Will work. 100% sure
>>
Scream Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>38406905
"FUCK OF ROASTIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I AM THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN!"
>>
>>38406955
he's trying to get fired not incarcerated
>>
Call the smallest most smiley kid you see a faggot and accuse him of rubbing dicks
>>
>>38406905
I'M GONNA RAPE ALL THESE LITTLE BOY PUSSYS then yell the chorus to Korns Freak On A Leash
>>
>>38406905
Walk around with a flashlight like you're looking for something, saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HERE'S YOUR CHICKEN DINNER
>>
>>38407101
this is good
anon do you live in the US/place with free speech? because if so definitely do this one.
>>
YOU'RE A BUNCH OF STINKY NIGGERS
>>
>>38406905
Lynch the niggers

Burn the Jews

Fuck everything
>>
why would u wanna quit? u get paid to eat good food and play outside all day.
unless you're at some shit camp i guess.
>>
File: 1406271170681.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1406271170681.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>38407101
THIS

DO IT OP

DO IT ORIGINALLY
>>
>>38406905
IM GOING TO RAPE YOU ALL! and scream crazily.
>>
>>38406905
"THE TERRORISTS ARE ATTACKING, EVERYONE FOLLOW ME TO THE SHELTER!" then run off screaming into the woods
>>
>>38406905
You only get a couple months in jail for giving kids alcohol, so just hand them out a bunch of wine or beer.
>>
"Knowing fully what was demanded in character and commitment of each man who stood before me, my chest swelled with pride. These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo [sic]; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood."
>>
>>38407101
Do it OP!

And record it
>>
roll. if I get it, do this: >>38407101 and make sure to say it multiple times so that the kids can hear it after they fully wake up
>>
>>38406905
FUCKING NIGGERS ALL OF YOU
>>
Hey, kids! Which onea yous wants a good old fashioned DICK!
>>
Prepare your asshole children
>>
>>38406905
Yell "FIRE FIRE, EVERYBODY OUT THERE IS A FIRE!!"
>>
sing the pedobear song
>>
>>38410222
ITS A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL WINRAR!
>>
the bomb has been planted
orihini
>>
>>38410222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
lyrics
http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858500259/
>>
>>38406905
Imma firin ma lazer!
>>
OP won't do shit. They never deliver on things like this.
>>
>>38411161
It was still fun to come up with silly things.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.