[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your first thought when you see this picture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: fgjgj.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fgjgj.png
1MB, 720x960px
Your first thought when you see this picture?
>>
>>38406423
You an dress em up and teach em table manners but chavs will always be chavs.
>>
>>38406423
nice couple going out to prom, what am i supposed to think???
>>
What kind of DMT did he slip in her drink
>>
>>38406423
must be some sort of prom
>>
John Oliver?

Who the fuck has posted that before
>>
>>38406423
she wouldn't be with him if he was the same height as her
>>
>>38406423
She's only with him for the money

>Deathgrip on the wallet
lmao
>>
>>38406423
Suit looks a little big
>>
>>38406423
Jeaslousy
>>
pajeet will shorten those sleeves for 10 pounds
>>
>>38406423
How long are her arms?
>>
>>38407029
I'm sure they'd kill themselves.
>>
>>38406441

He is German, she has eastern european ancestry (although born and raised in Germany).

>>38406455
>>38406479

They're in their mid-twenties.

>>38406647

Maybe.

>>38406496
>>38406703
>>38407029

Most definitely.

Came across this pic by chance today - the two of them got married on Saturday.
>>
>>38406423
Why do women all look 15 or 35 with no middle ground what the actual fuck it keeps happening.
Like I wouldn't even talk to this girl because I'd expect her parents to walk in carrying her diet coke and shoo me away.
>>
I see a Jew and his pet shiksa in a nice European estate.
My first thought was to call out Hans for the louse spray.
>>
>>38406423
Extreme bitter hatred mixed with jealousy
>>
Looks like a supreme gentleman
>>
>>38406423
Her eyes are pointier than her elbows. 0/10 would not fuck
>>
>>38406423
ALPHA FUX
BETA BUX

I assume that's a wallet.
>>
>>38406423

She's gonna dump him in the next year
>>
>>38407160
u dum u uneducated u a philistine your ancestors never went to college
>LOOK AT DEM ARM HAMS
tasteless brown wearing farmer
>>
>>38406423
he's pretty tall and not ugly.

he's gonna go far in life

girl looks like an unbearable stacy tho.
>>
>>38406423
He looks tall, his jacket doesnt fit, who took the pic was probably focusing only on the girl
>>
he was on funeral or something
>>
>>38406423
He looks tall, he isn't ugly, he looks like he will be successfull, possibly a bit nerdy. She looks like an insufferable stacey though. Why do guys go for that type, always?
>>
>>38406423
He's taller than her even while she's wearing heels, which is the only reason why she's with him.

Fucking lanklets taking all the shorty women and leaving nothing for the manlets.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.