[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I think I hurt my dick bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: cortex.jpg (191KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cortex.jpg
191KB, 960x1280px
So I was using a dtr restoring device on my penis today and I think I might of used it too much and hurt myself with it. I have a red spot that's kinda bad with a scab of skin I think what it is called is the cortex as seen in pic related, I'm afraid I might have cut it and severed it in half. Should I go to the ER? it'd be kinda hard to explain what happen since I'm already cut and all. and no that is not me in pic.
>>
Bandage i guess
if an er visit doesen't cost you hundreds of dollars why not go to be safe.
You can explain what happened, and might not even have to show the doc.
>>
>>38404785
go back to b babby copyposta flag
>>
>>38404785
Got to urgent care if you can afford and are that freaked out, they've literally cut open chests and shit I don't think they will care and will just do their job to help you
>>
>>38404825
>>38404785
:thinking::skin-tone-5:
>>
>>38404825
I don't think a bandage would work.. see that narrow piece of skin I circled? that's what I think I cut in half from using the dtr to much, like there a red spot that's kinda pushed in with a piece of scab skin hanging off, I feel like I just really fucked up. being circumcised was bad enough now hurting what's left of my dick I can't live with.
>>
>>38404875
>>38404825

ple image search, this isnt op. fucking hell
>>
>>38404875
only problem is it's 2 am here and my mom is asleep and I can't drive, also how do you think it'll sound to her about needing to go to the er for my dick? she doesn't even know I'm restoring. also if anyone has anything to tell me do it now please as my internet will most likely be unplugged in the next hour to few minutes because of my family's house rules.
>>
>>38404909
He said it wasn't him in the image?
>>
>>38404956
Wake her up a parent should help there own son in an emergency.
If the restoring is brought up get mad that they cut a piece of your dick off.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 256x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 256x170px
>>38404785
>mfw when you go to the ER and they ask you what you were doing, and when the last time you had sex was
>>
>>38404988
I've already blown up at them lots of times for circumcising me as a baby, I don't know if I even cut it in half or not, there's no blood or anything, and I'm so tired right now. and what could the er even do to help me?
>>
>>38404956
wake her up dude. she'll probably understand
>>
>>38405015
Probably just a cut dude dicks can get cut and will heal.
>>
>>38405022
she probably would, but what about the ER? What am I supposed to tell them?
>>
>>38405055
tell them the truth you dum faggot
it sounds way better than anything you can come up with.
>>
>>38405055
the truth? just have them take a look at it, a cute nurse might touch your pp
>>
>foreskin restoration
just accept you don't have a pristine earthworm penis and move the fuck on with your life man
>>
>>38404985
oh shit hah. ok. this is pretty gay regardless. how stupid do you have to be to debate going to a hospital for your broken dick?
>>
>>38405063
Fine I'll even show them what I was using, I just don't know if this is worth going to the ER for, like what if I just sleep it off tonight and tomorrow it's healed?
>>
>>38405070
>pristine earthworm
well I'd rather have that then a dried desert and the circumcision scar on my dick looks like a kikes hooked nose not even lying, looks like the nose of the fucking kike who mutilated me.
>>
>>38405079
anon, is your cock we are talking about here
why would you risk that shit?
>>
>>38405079
you could also wake up tomorrow with an unfix-able dick cause you waited to see a doc. which is worst? your choice fag.
>>
>>38405142
oh god as much as I hate to go to the ER in 3 in the morning I'll do it. I bet my mom will be super pissed but my dick is worth it I guess.
>>
>>38405187
take an uber dude
>>
>>38405195
>uber
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>38405195
for real, grow up and take care of your own shit fag. unless youre b& i guess? though if you have money to spend on dick stretching machines you probably have uber money.
>>
>>38405226
just told her, hope it's worth it.
>>
>>38405286
sh-show her your bepis
>>
>>38405286
good speed be careful nxt time.
>>
>>38405324
>bepis
gret jerb
>>
say mom I think broke my dick take me to the ER see sinple
>>
>>38405470
>bepis
pics of ur mum tits
>>
>>38405325
they looked at it and said it was fine and didn't do anything for it, even though I don't really know if it is, I'll have to wait and see when it heals to make sure it's still fine. but it turns out I have real bad heart issues right now and have to cut all soda because I've been drinking way to much. if I don't I'll probably have a heart attack. but one thing that kills me is they asked if I was in any pain and I said no at the time, even though I feel a very very slight sense of pain from there, but so little I don't even really notice until now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.