[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 308x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 308x160px
ITT bad decisions made at school
>be me
>betafag kissless virgin
>freshman in high school
>have a biology and chemistry teachers who are married and have joining homerooms next to eachother
>they've always seemed exceedingly affaffectionate to eachother during school hours
>in 4th period Spanish with a new seating chart
>a 9.5/10 stacy is sitting in front of me on a stool
Datass.jpg
>quickly notice I've gotten hard enough to cut diamonds
>class is excused to lunch
>head to chemistry class after I eat my lunch to get help because I currently have a D and need to go to college to feel some sense of achievement
>walk into chemistry class and nobody's there
>decide to sit down at my assigned seat which is located to the shared supply room of the two afore mentioned teachers and watch YouTube on my phone
>hear something glass break in the supply room
>look through the window that looks into the supply room
>see my chemistry teacher being fucked by my other biology teacher
>super horny from seeing the staring at the stacy's ass and fantasizing
>unzip my jeans and jerk off like a stereotypically peeper in hentai
>I hear a scream from behind me as my chemistry teacher sees me looking at her and her husband fucking
>it's the same Stacy as before that screamed (turns out she had this class next period)
>a look of horror washes over her face that I can only imagined must have been mirrored on mine
>I stuff the trouser snake back into it's home and zip up my jeans up then run out of the room past the Stacy so fast I strongly considered joining the track team
>I now can no longer look my chemistry and biology teachers in the eye to this day
>I'm now the school perve and am am constantly bullyed during the school year
>not only did i fail chemistry bit I also got a C- in biology which I had a A in before the incident
>mfw I'm now a pure breed NEET that jerks off to memories of his teacher getting fucked
What should I do this coming school year robots?
>>
>>38404480
Do you have any pics of the Stacy ?
>>
>freshman year
>youtube on yer phone

Get off this board kiddo
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.