[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men have such a strong need to destroy purity? So much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1495132970379.jpg (89KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495132970379.jpg
89KB, 810x1440px
Why do men have such a strong need to destroy purity? So much so that they get upset when they're not the ones destroying it?

I'm talking about virginity if that isn't clear.

Pic sort of related
>>
>>38404389
so basically you are asking why are men obsessed with purity?
>>
>>38404389
It's a literal barrier in the path to being a woman but the destruction isn't the problem. It's necessary.

If you choose to have a union with a man and make this big leap, why do you think you should then be able to go to another man and be treated as if you're still looking for a first choice?

You already made a first choice with another man and it didn't work out.
What does all this say about the value you place on the union between a man and a woman?
>>
>>38404389
Well for me it's so it can be a learning experience for both of us, it's a lot more comforting knowing the other person also has no hands on experience with it.
>>
>>38404389
if you're asking why "men" on this board are so obsessed with the thought of a pure GF, its because they're incompetent in bed since they have no experience and they don't want their partner to be able to tell.
>>
>>38404822
If you can't take pride in your family, your relationship, your own personal worth to other people, be proud of being able to have freaky, nasty NSA sex.

Or you could play WoW and not run the risk of ruining your life with stds and mental problems. It's a tough choice.
>>
>>38404822
or maybe it's because they don't want a used whore who's had a million other men's dicks inside her. Also, a woman with many partners is probably much more likely to cheat on you than a woman with no previous relationships.
>>
>>38404407
Sort of, but I'm asking particularly why they feel the need to destroy it personally. Like it's a vendetta.
>>
>>38404503
So anwoman is a one time use, disposable object?
>>
>>38405166
its not destroy, anon is simply marking your territory.
>>
>>38405202
Not for the lucky guy. But if you then choose to leave him you've got nothing.
>>
Old fuck here.
I slept with women, and five of those were virgins if you look at the physical side of things. Three would have qualified as "pure" to stock /r9k/ thinking.
And let me say it is just awkward as fuck to take a girls virginity even if you are experienced yourself.
She will be afraid, expecting everything and anything from a pinprick to rusty knifeslash-tier pain, depend on what stories she heard
She fears she might disappoint you, and that you will be laughing about her to your friends and it comes back to hers and make her a laughing stock.
She has a tiny nagging worry she might not be 'normal' in the back of her head, because for all the projected "modern female strength" and all the sex in the media, her very OWN sexuality is still an unopened book for her.
And while she thinks all that you are hanging there over her in an awkward pose (missionary sucks for both sides of a first time event but geez you HAVE to gaze lovingly into her eyes or are you not LOVING HER, anon!), trying to reassure her, keep her from tightening up her whole body, try to be loving, patient and understanding about it, try to keep her in a some what excited state so you do not jam your dick into a fear-dried desert.

You can make defloration out to be some sacred act of eternal bonding that keeps you linked to eachother forever, reciving the biggest gift she ca make to a man and all that jazz, but being a virgin fucking a virgin is at the bottomline mostly one thing: A damn bad comedy.
Hope you are cool enough with eachother to laugh about it after, and do it again in an hour when it starts actually being enjoyable.

I am trying to date a girl right now, guess what? She is a virgin. And if I could truly make her listen and believe me without hurting her feelings and pushing her away by it, I would ask her to lay in bed with lube, some dirty story and a dildo and jam that damn thing inside her on her own, so our first time together is actually a bond and not a liability.
>>
File: 717793.jpg (40KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
717793.jpg
40KB, 540x387px
>>38404389
Because men are literally demons, servants of chaos who must pollute, corrupt and obliterate everything they touch.

You are of your father the void.
>>
>>38404822
You're unintentionally touching on the right reason, which is that I don't want to compete with other men on sexual virility- it is an unwinnable race because the same sexual pleasure you offer can be offered by many other males, and if it is a part of what attracts a woman to you, your relationship isn't going to last long. Secondly, for the good of society, social hierarchy shouldn't be decided by purely physical attributes like virility but by intelligence. These two reasons are is why there is such an instinct to value virginity and purity.
>>
I just think it would be nice to be the only two people to have experienced that level of intimacy with each other.
You would be the only other person in the world to have known your partner like that.
It'd be something exclusive and special, something only the two of you have shared.
>>
>>38405065
A virgin is more likely to cheat on you because she gets curious of other men.
>>
>Why do men
Every time.
>Why do virgin manchildren
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>38404389

There's nothing wrong with preferring a virgin if that's your thing. I know a woman who has actively sought male virgins to be their first. Nobody cares. It's her thing, and if anything people respect her more for having sexual desires that she acts on.

The reason why there's such a stigma behind a man preferring an inexperienced woman is because feminists have made it so. Feminists beyond all else despise male sexuality. A woman can be as forward with her desires and preferences as she wants, and to them, she's "liberated." A man on the other hand is perverted and "rapey" for being the same.

A word of warning to the inexperienced, though: virgins are awful in bed. Gigantic sluts tend to be just as bad because they tend to have underlying issues. The whole thing about crazy girls being good lays is a gigantic myth. They're selfish and excessively needy.
>>
>>38405903
STATISTICALLY INCORRECT
>>
>>38405935
What are those statistics you speak of? Are you going to post the meme graphs again?
>>
>>38404822
HAHAHAHAHA https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
>>
>>38404822
Or maybe because they are looking for a LTR and virgins make better wives
>>
>>38405920
Good thing this isn't about quality sex then.
It's about not being a fuckup single parent deadbeat or having your dick turn blue and drop off.
>>
File: 1482259926984.jpg (368KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1482259926984.jpg
368KB, 1223x1541px
>>38405903
>Coping this hard over not being able to find a qt virgin gf

Nice try, but fuck off.
>>
>>38405947
>>38405949
BLUEPILLED KEKS GET OFF THE BOARD
>>
>be filthy kike
>notice that marriages with virgin women are the most stable and provide a good environment to raise a family
>Oy vey!
>encourage women to have premarital sex with many partners
>demonise men who want virgin women
>rub hands together
>>
>>38405740
Oh, how very big of you. You're an alpha male, are you? Well, let me clue you in on something: Alpha Males haven't been in charge for a good couple of decades. Obviously, this tirade is directed on a High School level. Once you get out of high school, and begin working at your dead-end office job, you know who your boss is going to be? That's right, that pasty nerd you made fun of. It's funny, you see. The majority of the women you are talking about, despite the blatant lies you've slipped in, and the generalizations which remain moderately untrue, are frankly, idiotic sluts. The fact that you're trying to taunt us with them is inane, because while they sound appealing in text, in reality, we wouldn't want anything to do with the ****ing skanks. And furthermore, thank you for "****ing every girl in the school (I bet you can bench 2000 pounds too, amirite?)." Honestly, thank you. Why, you may ask? Because, by taking away the easy route, you have brought pain upon us. You have brought us misery, you have forced us to adapt to that misery, and to grow as people. Luxury doesn't incite growth, pain does. So while you're busy sticking it in your AIDS-ridden skanks, we're studying, learning, gaining skills that are necessary for life. You may scoff at this, call us stupid nerds for not getting the pussy while it's hot, but guess what? We're going to get it eventually. You said so yourself, women love power. So, eventually, you're going to find a women you love as much as she primally needs you. You're going to get married, maybe settle down a bit. Wild sex for the first two years, but after a while, she'll get ansy. She'll grow tired of the novelty of the Alpha Male.

cont
>>
>>38405740
>guy who slept with 5+ women does not see the same value in virginity as others do
>is bothered by doing things like making eye contact to make her feel loved

You know, I kind of feel we might have different values about relationships.
>>
>>38406844
Your relationship will become the dull forced marriage that is seen constantly in America. You'll likely divorce her and move on, getting a younger wife that'll need you as much as your old wife did when you first married. Seems swell, doesn't it? I can assure you, it isn't. By now, we have risen to power. While you live the life of the swingers, we are the Senators, the Chairmen, we are the rulers of life as you know it. We have transcended your pitiful existence, and control every aspect of your very fate, without you even so much as noticing. By now, we have the money and the power, and as Scarface once said (We know you love him, and have his poster on your bedroom wall,'cause you're cool like that) next we get the women. And guess who it is that loves power, as you said women do? That's right, it's your little skank of a wife! Now, most of us will likely have settled down with a wife, but I'm sure there are plenty that would be glad to take your wife when she dumps your sorry ass to go to the people she knows have the real power. And, as we get older, our fortunes and power will grow. We'll eventually get a few trophy wives, settle down a bit, and live in the lap of luxury. Meanwhile, you, the "Alpha Male" will be left alone. By the time you hit thirty, your primal attraction, your ONLY asset, will begin to fade. Your third wife in ten years will grow tired of your old, pitiful body, and will leave you. Stuck in a dead-end job as one of our pawns, you will grow old and even less appealing. Eventually you will die an old and unloved man, either by taking your own life, drowning yourself in booze, or perhaps merely out of your own misery. So go ahead. Brag about how many women you are ****ing. Call us losers. We may seem to be upset, and you may mock our pain, but I assure you, we know your fate. And we are smiling inside.
>>
>>38406925
A girl still as valued for me after giving me this as she was before I stuck it in. Trouble starts brewing when she start cheapen it by giving it to everyone.

>is bothered by doing things like making eye contact to make her feel loved
More like I find it mindboggling that a position which makes it only more difficult for her to receive and for him to give is thought of as a must-have for the first sex that we do not even question. Must be some leftover from puritan times.
Doggystyle in front of a mirror, and a first time could be so much more comfy for both sides while still looking at eachother.
>>
I know that whole r/k selection thing is meant to have been debunked in humans, but it really seems people have completely different views about sex and intimacy, which in nature leads to reproduction.
Even though they grew up in the same society and culture.
>>
>>38404389
This used to be balanced out by women having a strong urge to preserve it.
>>
I've only ever seen the opposite, women seek to destroy purity while men cherish it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.